• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe took a cut of Hunter's influence sales operation....

What Hunter did was unquestionably slimy. My guess is if anything, he dodged paying taxes on part of it. But it very likely goes far beyond tax evasion.

I didn't know Hunter Biden was elected President. You want someone who isn't President impeached?

What Hunter did was unquestionably slimy. My guess is if anything, he dodged paying taxes on part of it. But it very likely goes far beyond tax evasion.

If you hate tax fraud then you'll REALLY hate Dear Leader.

Haha. Do you make money selling your father's favor?

Who's your audience for this horseshit? Seriously.

It can't be Trump supporters. They're not even done licking their wounds yet. And since Biden has yet to spend a single day in office, they have nothing to even complain about yet!

It can't be Biden supporters, because unless they become addlepated with Alzheimer's, none of them will suffer any buyer's remorse in their lifetime. They'll always remember why they voted for Biden. The campaign is over. Trump lost. Who is your audience?

Do you even know? With zero to gain, and nobody to convince, your posts come across as little more than your own pathetic public masturbations. Could that be the case?

Oh . . . wait. Is that you David Dennison? Or am I speaking to John Barron?? Because that would explain everything.

Seriously - who is your audience?

You have completely faith in Joe. Just like Jesus. :poop:

You have completely faith in Joe. Just like Jesus. :poop:

Bullshit. I base my opinion on what the evidence shows.

You don’t have any evidence to support this nonsense. None of you do. All your orange dipshit has to do is show us evidence, but he can’t. He’s way, way past the deadline to do that.

Have they found the missing votes on Hunter's laptop yet?

You have yet to prove Hunter did anything illegal. Baby steps.

Much better just to assume. And after you're done assuming, you pretend a little bit. Fantasize. And if anyone asks you for evidence, you say, "Oh come on, you have to be kidding. Isn't it obvious by now?"

I said no such thing. I just pointed out that Trumpsters don't care about corruption. They only use accusations of corruption to attack their political enemies. They're a lot like Soviets or Nazis. They're corrupt but they accuse everyone else of corruption.
Yeah, those are the same tired and false accusations that we've seen for the last few years now. Your song is going to need a different tune at this point. Especially if you really want to be taken seriously.

Nobody cares whether a Trump supporter takes them seriously.

Sure, you and all the other high school dropouts who support Trump are just so well-informed.
Good to see underhanded insults are still all that you have left in the tank.
I finished high school by the way, not to mention completing my Masters almost eight years ago.

So have fun wallowing in your hole.

Nobody cares whether a Trump supporter takes them seriously.
While no one really cares about all of the lies that anti-trumpers like to spew onto threads, just like this one.

Because had you not cared, you wouldn't have posted that response. As well as showing your petulance on the matter in that you couldn't even manage a direct action towards the post in question.

Good luck digging that hole.

Nobody really cares what a Trump supporter thinks. Their impotence entertains.

The ones who think they are intelligent entertain best.

They are the forgettable people. But they are saying funny things while they're swirling around the toilet bowl before the final flush.

No one cares.

Given the fact that even Biden and his campaign ran rallies as well.

All I can really do is roll my eyes at your response.
That's a new fact. The last "facts" had Biden hiding in the basement, too afraid or too senile come out.

Good to see underhanded insults are still all that you have left in the tank.
I finished high school by the way, not to mention completing my Masters almost eight years ago.

So have fun wallowing in your hole.
That's Master's.

I would argue that we need to find out how Benghazi placed tactical nukes in the towers first.

Back
Top Bottom