• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe took a cut of Hunter's influence sales operation....

Actually, it has, but the Biden worshippers will never admit it.

If it has been proven than why haven't Trump and Barr done ANYTHING about it? Oh yeah because you are lying as usual and it hasn't been proven. Typical apdst, always lying. :ROFLMAO:

Hope you like President Biden, you of all people DESERVE IT.

If it has been proven than why haven't Trump and Barr done ANYTHING about it? Oh yeah because you are lying as usual and it hasn't been proven. Typical apdst, always lying. :ROFLMAO:

Hope you like President Biden, you of all people DESERVE IT.

Stop lying.

What about a nice 'Special Council' investigation is started before this administration is over, one that would last about oh, say about 2 years?
Could use whatever was found on Hunter's laptop and the FBI interview with Bobulinski as like a 'dossier'?
Get a FISA warrant perhaps?
Def get Durham again, he has been awesome.

Stop lying.

I'm not, I'm asking you if it was proven why haven't Trump and Barr done ANYTHING about it? Oh yeah we know why, because you are lying as usual. Typical apdst, dodging, lying and projecting. :ROFLMAO:

Your comments are nothing but a lying joke that everyone can see. It's hilarious. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More dodging. It's what Leftists do. When something comes out making a Democrat look bad, it's a lie. Y'all do it 100% of the time. But, when it's a Republican, it's the gospel, even after it's been debunked.

There's nothing to dodge. You've got no evidence of wrong-doing on the part of any of the Bidens.... and for good reason - there is none. Just like you keep on saying "crooked Hillary" even though she has never - after almost 30 years of right-wing conspiract theorizing and politically-based investigations - she has never been charged - let alone convicted - of anything.

She's either got to be the smartest individual who ever lived... or you're all full of crap. Smart as I give Mrs. Clinton credit for being, I know which side of that bet my money is on.

There's nothing to dodge. You've got no evidence of wrong-doing on the part of any of the Bidens.... and for good reason - there is none. Just like you keep on saying "crooked Hillary" even though she has never - after almost 30 years of right-wing conspiract theorizing and politically-based investigations - she has never been charged - let alone convicted - of anything.

She's either got to be the smartest individual who ever lived... or you're all full of crap. Smart as I give Mrs. Clinton credit for being, I know which side of that bet my money is on.

Hunter wasn't registered as a foreign agent...

That's one of the crimes.

Should he be impeached? The end result would be truly terrifying.... President Harris? 😱
You can't be impeached for things you did prior to your presidency.

And for good reason... because he wasn't one.

He took money from foreign companies and governments, so yeah, he was.

The Act requires periodic disclosure of all activities and finances by:

• people and organizations that are under control of
    • a foreign government, or
    • of organizations or of persons outside of the United States ("foreign principal"),
  • if they act "at the order, request, or under the direction or control" (i.e. as "agents")
    • of this principal or
    • of persons who are "controlled or subsidized in major part" by this principal.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a US citizen working for a foreign corporation - including serving on a corporate board - and not registering as a a foreign agent of that corporation. It only becomes a legal problem when you start acting within the US on behalf of that corporation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a US citizen working for a foreign corporation - including serving on a corporate board - and not registering as a a foreign agent of that corporation. It only becomes a legal problem when you start acting within the US on behalf of that corporation.

There is if that citizen isn't registered under FARA.

Actually, it has, but the Biden worshippers will never admit it.

Weird that there hasn’t been a single charge filed

There is if that citizen isn't registered under FARA.

22 USC §611 (c)

(c) Expect [sic] as provided in subsection (d) of this section, the term "agent of a foreign principal" means-

1) any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person-

(i) engages within the United States in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or political consultant for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(iii) within the United States solicits, collects, disburses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interest of such foreign principal; or

(iv) within the United States represents the interests of such foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States; and

(2) any person who agrees, consents, assumes or purports to act as, or who is or holds himself out to be, whether or not pursuant to contractual relationship, an agent of a foreign principal as defined in clause (1) of this subsection.

---

Note the repeated use of "within the United States"... if you're acting as an agent on behalf of the foreign corporation or government "within the United States", then you have to register. If you're not, then you don't.

I bet that doesn't stop you from believing Russian collusion is real...lol

Deflect all you want, you haven’t presented proof of shit. Let me guess, you fell for that bullshit email didn’t you?

‘Nothing he did falls under the applicable activities. Read further.

Nothing Hunter Biden did falls under FARA.

He worked for a foreign principal...

A “foreign principal” can be a foreign government, a foreign political party, any person outside the United States (except U.S. citizens who are domiciled within the United States), and any entity organized under the laws of a foreign country or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.

I guess you're going say he was never on the payroll of a foreign company...lol

22 USC §611 (c)

(c) Expect [sic] as provided in subsection (d) of this section, the term "agent of a foreign principal" means-

1) any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person-

(i) engages within the United States in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or political consultant for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(iii) within the United States solicits, collects, disburses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interest of such foreign principal; or

(iv) within the United States represents the interests of such foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States; and

(2) any person who agrees, consents, assumes or purports to act as, or who is or holds himself out to be, whether or not pursuant to contractual relationship, an agent of a foreign principal as defined in clause (1) of this subsection.

---

Note the repeated use of "within the United States"... if you're acting as an agent on behalf of the foreign corporation or government "within the United States", then you have to register. If you're not, then you don't.

Thank you for proving me correct.

He worked for a foreign principal...

There’s another part you missed.

Not literally every employee of every foreign company has to register. Do you agree? Do you think an American working as a pilot for Air Canada has to register under FARA?

There’s another part you missed.

Not literally every employee of every foreign company has to register. Do you agree? Do you think an American working as a pilot for Air Canada has to register under FARA?

Hunter needed to.

Back
Top Bottom