• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe took a cut of Hunter's influence sales operation....

That's one hell of a dodge...lol. That's y'alls newest MO: deny, then dodge.

No dodge... I'm just pointing out how full of crap you people are. You all haven't changed since Joe McCarthy's "list of known Communists in the State Department"... every time he was asked how many names were in the list, the answer kept changing. Turns out there were actually none.

All of you are is gossip, innuendo, and guilt by association.
Grow up and get a life already.

So even bringing Hunter in to the conversation is a ploy and what the title of the thread asks is moot.
Its not moot. The house could impeach him for that if they choose to do so. Whats moot is to think a democrat controlled house would impeach any democrat president regardless of what he did.

Its not moot. The house could impeach him for that if they choose to do so. Whats moot is to think a democrat controlled house would impeach any democrat president regardless of what he did.
You've just added another moot point to the equation.

But true. Like it was moot to think a Republican controlled Senate would convict a republican president even if they agreed the case had been made.

Should he be impeached? The end result would be truly terrifying.... President Harris? 😱
The Right has no imagination. Thank god for that.

Did you care that Michael Cohen was influence peddling? Did you care that Jard Kushner's family got a massive bailout from Qatar after extorting them?

We know that you Trumpsters are corrupt to the core. You only accuse people of corruption as an attack. We're on to you. You guys don't have a shred of integrity. Please stop pretending that you do.
So your only response is that "they did it, so we can to"...

Yeah, that's rather childish to say the least.

Until trump is behind bars justice does not exist in ameri America...
That's a rather idiotic proposition. Good to see that you are at least consistent in that measure.

Should he be impeached? The end result would be truly terrifying.... President Harris? 😱
Seeing as they didn't care that Joe actively did some rather shady things before and during the election.

I doubt that they will have the spine to actually impeach him on anything at this point.
The man actively bragged about extorting a foreign body, on live television. So they're going to be fine with him doing more of what he pleases.

Did you see how many wanted to change their vote, when they found out he wanted to increase and extend the lockdown?

Low-information voters man. You really can't do much to influence ignorance.
True and fair, but the voters aren't the ones to really blame.

The point being raised was that the media has been protecting Biden / Harris, hasn't challenged them on substanciative questions, other than a tee-up for them repeating their accusations of Trump or parroting their campaign talking points, and virtually nothing on policy or how he'd govern. He is literally even less vetted than Obama was.

If the 'free press's purpose is to 'speak truth to power' and 'hold the nation's leaders accountable' it can't result in such vastly differing treatment depending on party affiliation. It needs to essentially be the same treatment regardless.

What Hunter did was unquestionably slimy. My guess is if anything, he dodged paying taxes on part of it. But it very likely goes far beyond tax evasion.
Still grasping at straws, eh? Joe Biden WON, and will be our President of the United States very soon.....get used to it!

Still grasping at straws, eh? Joe Biden WON, and will be our President of the United States very soon.....get used to it!
What about a nice 'Special Council' investigation is started before this administration is over, one that would last about oh, say about 2 years?
Could use whatever was found on Hunter's laptop and the FBI interview with Bobulinski as like a 'dossier'?
Get a FISA warrant perhaps?

So your only response is that "they did it, so we can to"...

Yeah, that's rather childish to say the least.

I said no such thing. I just pointed out that Trumpsters don't care about corruption. They only use accusations of corruption to attack their political enemies. They're a lot like Soviets or Nazis. They're corrupt but they accuse everyone else of corruption.

Did you see how many wanted to change their vote, when they found out he wanted to increase and extend the lockdown?

Low-information voters man. You really can't do much to influence ignorance.

Sure, you and all the other high school dropouts who support Trump are just so well-informed.

I said no such thing. I just pointed out that Trumpsters don't care about corruption. They only use accusations of corruption to attack their political enemies. They're a lot like Soviets or Nazis. They're corrupt but they accuse everyone else of corruption.
You can say the same thing about all the democrats who were all over Trump and now turn a blind eye to anything negative about Biden. Are democrats a lot like soviets and nazis as well?

That's a good question, but I don't think yours is the accurate answer.

I'm really not concerned with what you think is the accurate answer.

I'll go with facts, and the fact is, no evidence has thus far been provided. Of 50 lawsuits, (as of a couple of days ago, this will need to be updated )
38 have been resolved, 37 not in favor of TRump, one in favor, and that one
was , as is the case with ALL of them thus far, 'no evidence that "dems are in a massive conspiracy to steal the election" ' .

You can say the same thing about all the democrats who were all over Trump and now turn a blind eye to anything negative about Biden. Are democrats a lot like soviets and nazis as well?

There is just reason dems are 'all over Trump'.

He is a despicable human being and a criminal.

Hunter Biden should keep in mind that Jeffry Epstein didn't kill himself.

No dodge... I'm just pointing out how full of crap you people are. You all haven't changed since Joe McCarthy's "list of known Communists in the State Department"... every time he was asked how many names were in the list, the answer kept changing. Turns out there were actually none.

All of you are is gossip, innuendo, and guilt by association.
Grow up and get a life already.

More dodging. It's what Leftists do. When something comes out making a Democrat look bad, it's a lie. Y'all do it 100% of the time. But, when it's a Republican, it's the gospel, even after it's been debunked.

Back
Top Bottom