• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe took a cut of Hunter's influence sales operation....

Should he be impeached? The end result would be truly terrifying.... President Harris? 😱
And if frogs had wings ....

Come back when something is actually proven.

What deals while he was VP? There is no proof of any Joe involvement while he was VP either. Burisma was already investigated in depth by 2 Republican committees and they did not find much, other than questionable Hunter actions (selling his last name), but that's not Joe...

I'd say your son selling your last name to private company in Ukraine is much better than having your unqualified offspring running show in the White House, affecting American lives. (That's of course before even getting to that same offspring running international businesses at the same time with all kinds of conflicts of interest... as well as the President himself who never divested and made a lot of explicit known actions to benefit his businesses at taxpayer expense and at the expense of anyone and any country seeking favors with him.)
I think "selling the family name" is an odd topic anyway considering all those buildings with "Trump" on them aren't owned by Trump. He sells the owners the name (and building management services when he can). Not to mention all the Trump named businesses that couldn't make it on the name.

Get real, GP.... a bunch of baseless allegations by Guiliani associates don't exactly amount to much.
Anything with the stench of Giuliani should automatically be dismissed.

It's already been proven.

I don't know who's currently running the IRS. I would bet there is somebody working on Hunter's tax returns as we speak.
The deal is Joe's returns show no income from Hunter's little game, so if there are some phantom bucks in Hunter's account....well, I'll let you figure that out on your own.

And the whataboutism with comparisons to Trump don't matter anymore, do they?

I don't know who's currently running the IRS. I would bet there is somebody working on Hunter's tax returns as we speak.
The deal is Joe's returns show no income from Hunter's little game, so if there are some phantom bucks in Hunter's account....well, I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Biden's nominee will be running the IRS in a few weeks and this will all go away...lol

Should he be impeached? The end result would be truly terrifying.... President Harris? 😱
Not to worry.
With the advent of a Biden administration this too, in addition to great many other things, will be swept under the DC corruption rug.

The House initiates impeachment proceedings, and they won't against one of their own.
They are far more likely to initial 25th amendment proceeding, and they've already started to lay the ground work for that to ditch Ol' Joe.

Oct 9, 2020 — “Speaker Pelosi opposes the president, has tried to get him out of the office from the beginning,” Cruz said, calling the 25th Amendment bill ...​
Oct 9, 2020 — Section four of the 25th Amendment also says that if a majority of a body established by law, along with the vice president, declare in writing that if ...​
Oct 9, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled legislation Friday that would allow Congress to intervene under the 25th ...​
Oct 8, 2020 — The 25th Amendment outlines the transfer of power to the vice president if a president is removed, incapacitated or dies. Image: Nancy Pelosi.​
Oct 9, 2020 — The infamous 25th Amendment to the Constitution lays out how a sitting president can be temporarily stripped of his powers if the vice president ...​

Biden's nominee will be running the IRS in a few weeks and this will all go away...lol
Yup. Swept under the DC political elite's / Deep State corruption rug. Never to be seen from or heard from again.

Don't worry, if there are any problems Biden can refuse to comply with an investigation claiming presidential immunity, have the DOJ help him, and pardon Hunter and himself just like your guy Trump.

1. Hunter took money from a foreign government.

2. He wasn't registered under FARA.

3. Joe got a cut of the money.
Hunter Biden was on the Burisma Board he was not under FARA and there has not been any evidence Joe Biden was involved or received any monies. You do not think Trump DOJ would not have charged Hunter?

Yup. Swept under the DC political elite's / Deep State corruption rug. Never to be seen from or heard from again.

As though it never existed. Which it didn't. Not going to stop you from continuing with the conspiracy theories, though, is it?

As though it never existed. Which it didn't. Not going to stop you from continuing with the conspiracy theories, though, is it?

Yeah, Hunter never got paid by two foreign governments. Right!...lol

Yeah, Hunter never got paid by two foreign governments. Right!...lol

News to me. Tell me again....when you add up the number of e-mails that were released, discovered, lost or allegedly hidden.... exactly how many e-mails did Hillary Clinton send as Secretary of State?

If the one term mistake's tax returns tell us that he lied to avoid taxes and owes Russians millions of dollars should we declare him to a illegitimate President and send him to jail?

Back
Top Bottom