• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe (the big guy) Biden evaded taxes, should he be impeached?

I didn't call you a criminal, either.

Are you lost? Are you struggling here?

Just admit that you didn't grasp my post, and move on. You don't always have to have the last word, you know. I promise no one will think less of your posts if you don't get the last word, simply because it would be difficult to think less of your posts than we already do.

Are you lost? Are you struggling here?

Just admit that you didn't grasp my post, and move on. You don't always have to have the last word, you know. I promise no one will think less of your posts if you don't get the last word, simply because it would be difficult to think less of your posts than we already do.
I don't need the last word, but you can have it.

You are dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom