• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it's proven that Joe (the big guy) Biden evaded taxes, should he be impeached?

He shouldn't even be in the WH, but since criminal action put him there, you can be sure that criminal action will keep him there as long as his masters want him there.

So no...even if there is undeniable proof that he evaded taxes he won't be impeached. It just won't happen.

I understand you are discouraged by the biased actions of the FBI and CIA higher ups, but this time justice may be unavoidable.

There are already several pictures that prove Joe is lying about not being involved in Hunter's scam.
I mean, he was the product Hunter was selling. To the Communist Chinese government.
Presidential material?

Nope. I can guarantee 100% that Hunter Biden is off my presidential list of possible vote getters.

WW

Every single time this guy opens his mouth, he self-owns.

There are already several pictures that prove Joe is lying about not being involved in Hunter's scam.
Standing next to someone in a picture is proof that they conspired with that someone to commit these crimes?

4188.jpg

Any questions?

IF proven. are we playing "what if" games now.?

I mean, he was the product Hunter was selling. To the Communist Chinese government.
Presidential material?
Show your work.......

Like "What if..."...

..... ..... ..... ..... Agent Carter got the super solider serum?

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... All the superheros turned into Zombies?

WW
Ask the OP.

Grandpappy started the "what if"

He shouldn't even be in the WH, but since criminal action put him there, you can be sure that criminal action will keep him there as long as his masters want him there.

So no...even if there is undeniable proof that he evaded taxes he won't be impeached. It just won't happen.
And yet, you have never ever produced any evidence have you?

Dismissed.

First truthful post from you since October 27, 2011.

This calls for a celebration.
I'm not surprised you celebrate criminals.

Presidential material?
Pictures too? Hell yeah!

As more evidence becomes public, it may very well come down to this.
If it's proven that Donald Trump killed a troop of Girl Scouts with a flame thrower, should he go to prison?

If it's proven that Joe (the big guy) Biden evaded taxes, should he be impeached?​

Nope. That is not a crime of high office. Again the standard for impeachment is "high crimes and misdemeanors" not Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Presidential material?
By prove all this, what you mean is they prove Joe Biden stood in the same room as someone?

Presidential material?
Show your work.....

I simply do not understand why there is so much lack of understanding for the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" standard in the Impeachment language of the Constitution.

A couple of examples of crimes of high office otherwise referred to as "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" is:
- abuse of power also known as abuse of office
- extortion by means of using federal assets, federal funding for arms to Ukriane comes to mind, in order to extract a quid pro quo
- accepting an offered bribe from some party attempting to extract some federal assets controlled by the federal official being bribed

These are three good examples of impeachable offenses. If the House cannot apply the Crimes of High Office standard then its not actually a valid Impeachment. The House can impeach for anything it has the votes for with regard to something claimed during the official's term of office. But it is simply a three ring circus of nonsense if the House cannot meet the Crimes of High office standard.

what criminal action put him in the WH?

Back
Top Bottom