• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If it turns out after investigations that Trump won the Election, will YOU accept the Result?

If it turns out after investigations that Trump won the Election, will YOU accept the Result?

• Yes.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • No.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
As we know, while Joe Biden has been deemed by some of the MSM as "President-Elect" that is not really true until the Electoral College votes it so in December 2020.

Meanwhile, there are enough contested State counts pending either investigation, and/or court cases to change the current situation.

As with 2000, it may come down to a SCOTUS ruling.

So the question is, if those actions results in Trump winning re-election, will YOU accept the results.

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.

If in some fantasy reality this happens, sure.

As we know, while Joe Biden has been deemed by some of the MSM as "President-Elect" that is not really true until the Electoral College votes it so in December 2020.

Meanwhile, there are enough contested State counts pending either investigation, and/or court cases.

So the question is, if those actions results in Trump winning re-election, will YOU accept the results.

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.
Trump did not.
Why should anyone else?

Yeah sure, me too.

But don't you find it all just a little odd that a president who won the presidency in the first place without ever winning the popular vote, and for the first time in American history was never able to crack the 50% mark in his popularity even once, and who has more documented lies by far than any other, now all of a sudden claims that there has been voter fraud for the first time in American history because it is unbelievable that he could have lost, and you believe it- so passionately? All this doesn't even give you pause for a second that your mind may be just a little fried from too much Fox News?

Biden cheated Trump cheated that's how we do things in the west.

Tweety lost. i know that bothers you guys, but you don't get to pretend his way to victory. run someone who isn't a pathologically lying narcissist next time.

Yeah sure, me too.

But don't you find it all just a little odd that a president who won the presidency in the first place without winning the popular vote, and for the first time in American history was never able to crack the 50% mark in his popularity, and who has more documented lies by far than any other, now all of a sudden claims that there has been voter fraud for the first time in American history because it is unbelievable that he could have lost, and you believe it? It doesn't even give you pause for a second?

For the first time? Where were you for the past 4 years?

No, I would think it was due to manipulations and wangle and consider US as a dictatorship. I believe most of the democracies of todays leaders will do the same.

It depends on the integrity of the investigations.

I wouldn't accept it if he said some BS explanation like "the dog turned the ballot Democrat"

Meanwhile, there are enough contested State counts pending either investigation, and/or court cases to change the current situation.

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.
If trump flips enough states to win at this time something is definitely fishy.
2000 came down to a small number of votes in one state.

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.

Bidens lead is increasing with every vote counted. There are no investigations, court cases or recounts that can change the results in any State. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.
What are Trump's results in the courts so far? Lost em all. Re-counts won't change more than a few hundred votes no matter where they occur. Biden has now gone over 5 million in the popular vote. Trump has maybe a 1 in 10,000,000 chance of changing anything.

He's acting like a widdle baby who can't have his candy. We all need to get rid of him and his type forever.

Not sure what you are referring to. I don't remember anyone seriously claiming the last election was fraudulent and refusing to help the incoming administration with the transition. Do you have any links?
There was that one guy on Facebook.......

Simple responses:

Yes.

No.

Other.

Hell! I'm perfectly willing to accept a Biden victory if push comes to shove.

The irregularities surrounding mail-in voting in several states DO need to be addressed, however. There also needs to be some sort of action to ensure that this can never happen again.

The irregularities surrounding mail-in voting in several states DO need to be addressed, however. There also needs to be some sort of action to ensure that this can never happen again.
What irregularities are you referring to? I have only heard vague claims from the GOP and nothing real or concert.

What irregularities? Were these more than the usual?

But there is no evidence of irregularities over and above the normal irregularities seen in all past elections.

Back
Top Bottom