• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If I were president

Aevan

Reaction score
If I were president..

I would mandate by executive order, that Medicare is the US national Healthcare coverage policy..
Sellers of private insurance are now legally fraudulent, and their licenses to sell health insurance are now officially expired, or voided.
Doctors must take Medicare payment.

This is whether the south likes it or don't like it..
There are no compromises, I'm the boss..
And If anybody wants to get mad about it...
I'll be glad to have the New York and California National Guard make them glad again.

:)

If I were president
I would declare myself emperor (but! This place is already occupied)
Here you are inspired to create themes. And I look like a red thread everywhere you have the US healthcare system ... is it really that bad?

I would declare myself emperor (but! This place is already occupied)
Here you are inspired to create themes. And I look like a red thread everywhere you have the US healthcare system ... is it really that bad?
An executive order is the authority of the president so is defense.

An executive order is the authority of the president so is defense.
No, I'm talking about something else. How difficult is it to get medical care for you? I can only vaguely imagine how it is in the USA.

Look, I have a lot of different diseases, the names of which I do not know, because I do not go to doctors with them. My back has been hurting for a long time, after the Cavid I have been walking for a year with a constantly strained calf muscle, it does not relax in general, etc.
I can safely come to almost any polyclinic in the country under a general free policy and I will be treated... but like most men in this country, I do not do this, because I need to work, and besides, in the course of treatment it may turn out that I will not pass the medical commission due to the presence of diseases and I will be sent to retirement, and I do not want to retire.

If I were president..

I would mandate by executive order, that Medicare is the US national Healthcare coverage policy..
Sellers of private insurance are now legally fraudulent, and their licenses to sell health insurance are now officially expired, or voided.

I'll be glad to have the New York and California National Guard make them glad again.

I cannot see where this would have a legal basis to make the EO from.

If I were president..

If I were President I would author an EO that requires all children whose first name begins with A and ends with N to be subject to a lifetime 85% payroll tax. Obviously I'm targeting children with edgy and popular names like Aiden but I suppose some unfortunates may be caught in the net. Of course these taxes would be used to subsidize private insurance companies.

I smell a sock.

839B331D-A907-48D8-8DA7-AD5BCEA9D236.jpeg

And be sure to mandate that Medicare pay for caregivers at home or at a facility.

Then many families will not be forced into reverse mortgages or home equity loans in order to provide their loved ones with the care that they deserve.

It is obscene the income gap between the majority of people and the few super wealthy (some of whom even flaunt their wealth).

If I were president..

Boss, dictator...

If I were president..

Think you would be president for about 1 day..... 🤪🤯🤪

If I were president..

LMAO tell us you are not from america and or have no idea how EOs work without telling us ou are not from america and or have no idea how EOs work

whats the odds this is a sock post by an extremist individual on the right lol

Back
Top Bottom