• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If I thought I could get away with it....

That better be a 4-letter word that starts with an S. If it starts with an F, I don't share.

Hit with an s....ha!

...I'd put Bailey's Irish Cream in my coffee at work.

What would you do if you thought you could get away with it?

I'd lop off the heads of our federal government servants.

If I thought I could get away with it....I would quit my job and move across country with my kids and very little belongings.

Now, I jokingly tell people that it's really not water in my water bottle sitting on my desk.

Back when I was in Kuwait, we had a couple of morons try to smuggle in several crates of vodka disguised as plastic water bottles. They stole a Humvee and tried to make a run for it when they were caught.

I have absolutely no clue where they thought there were going to go. Saudi Arabia? Iraq? Iran?

Yea... I'm sure that would've went well for them. :lamo

Back when I was in Kuwait, we had a couple of morons try to smuggle in several crates of vodka disguised as plastic water bottles. They stole a Humvee and tried to make a run for it when they were caught.

I have absolutely no clue where they thought there were going to go. Saudi Arabia? Iraq? Iran?

Yea... I'm sure that would've went well for them. :lamo
Desperate situations require desperate measures. :lol:

...I'd put Bailey's Irish Cream in my coffee at work.

What would you do if you thought you could get away with it?

Sheeeeeeet...... I've already done that haha...

When I was a kid jocking a gas station cash register I would drink 40's and smoke weed all day (in the gas station). I got away with it and no one ever called the cops or even notified management (not that there even was management at that dysfunctional place).

I've gotten away with my fair share of craziness.

Sheeeeeeet...... I've already done that haha...

When I was a kid jocking a gas station cash register I would drink 40's and smoke weed all day (in the gas station). I got away with it and no one ever called the cops or even notified management (not that there even was management at that dysfunctional place).

I've gotten away with my fair share of craziness.

When I was a kid, I worked at a convenience store that backed up against a golf course. I'd work the midnight shift, and about 3am when my friends got off work, they'd show up at the store, and I'd lock the door and put a sign on the door that said, "Back in a few - gone to the rest room!" And we'd take a few six packs and head to the pro shop for keys to the golf carts. Nothing like riding golf carts at 3 in the morning in the pitch dark. :lol: What really got fun is when we hit the little hills (unaware) and went soaring. Awesome.

When I was a kid, I worked at a convenience store that backed up against a golf course. I'd work the midnight shift, and about 3am when my friends got off work, they'd show up at the store, and I'd lock the door and put a sign on the door that said, "Back in a few - gone to the rest room!" And we'd take a few six packs and head to the pro shop for keys to the golf carts. Nothing like riding golf carts at 3 in the morning in the pitch dark. :lol: What really got fun is when we hit the little hills (unaware) and went soaring. Awesome.

Good times eh? haha..

I know...

I was a pretty wild in my late teens and early 20's..

Hell, I grew up right across the street from a county forest preserve park - they offer boat rentals and even to this day I sneak into the park and steal their boats, paddle out to the middle of the lake, have a few beers and some smoke (sometimes) but I always return the boat so I think it's no harm no foul...

I have an old school "scooter" the ones kids had back in the day that they would push - except mine has an engine on it and I fly around the forest preserve on their paved "walking/bike paths" at like 3am - it's fun. Obviously what I'm doing is technically illegal but I'm not hurting anyone or damaging property so... Not to mention my property taxes fund the place.

Back
Top Bottom