• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"If I Didn't Do The Shutdown" Trump owns the shutdown again

Winston

Advanced stage dementia patient pls support my run
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Some people were stupid enough to believe a con artist. Its just a fact.

It went to the same places:
If you like your doctor you can keep them and the closer of Gitmo
Go to die

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/31/trump-shutdown-set-table-where-we-are.html

Brilliant strategist and renowned political tactician, Donald J. Trump takes ownership of the shutdown again.

In that link above he clearly states, "If I didn't do the shutdown"

What happened to Mexico paying for the Wall?

:lamo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical Trump hater tactic: Take a snippet of a quote and make up your own **** about it.

Tell me, Winston, why didn't you quote Trump complete sentence? (that's a rhetorical question, in case you didn't know...I don't expect an honest answer)

Yep, at 0:18 in he states it clearly. Of course we all knew it. So did his supporters. And they cheered it on!

Typical Trump hater tactic: Take a snippet of a quote and make up your own **** about it.

Tell me, Winston, why didn't you quote Trump complete sentence? (that's a rhetorical question, in case you didn't know...I don't expect an honest answer)

Laziness

Wait a minute! djt SAID "If I didn't do the shutdown. He said before the shutdown that HE would own it and now he's saying that HE did the shutdown.<-period.

Oh, yeah, he goes on to demean and insult the intelligence of the AmeriCAN public and says "If HE didn't DO the shutdown THEY wouldn't understand. Like we've never seen a shutdown before … then again … WHO KNEW … the devastation it would bring to AmeriCAN workers? NOT Donald Jane Trump … that's for sure.

Anyway there's no tactics there, just a statement of fact that Donald Jane Trump OWNS the shutdown and is proud of it; he's proud of the hardship he placed on AmeriCAN workers, proud of the neglect in our National Parks, proud of the dangerous lapse in security at our airports. HE OWNS that!

How is it being taking out of context. Trump ADMITTED already that HE OWNS the shutdown. He even had members of his administration tell those affected by the shutdown that "it's just a little pain". Trump and his admin are so out of touch with the regular worker it is unreal. And yet, here you are like a good Trump supporter with Trump Defense Syndrome (TDS) defending trump over anything.

He was “mis-quoted.” Fake news! :lamo

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/31/trump-shutdown-set-table-where-we-are.html

Brilliant strategist and renowned political tactician, Donald J. Trump takes ownership of the shutdown again.

In that link above he clearly states, "If I didn't do the shutdown"

What happened to Mexico paying for the Wall?

:lamo

He's going to give his supporters vertigo if he doesn't stop. They blindly defend and justify his every word. He owns it. No he doesn't! Yes he does! No he doesn't!

So now today and again he says he owns it.

The man is truly screwed up in the head.

Nope, he wasn't; watch the clip.

How many emojis would be sufficient? Even used quotation marks; I know sarcasm doesn’t translate to the written medium real well, but I tried.......:shrug:

&quot;If I Didn't Do The Shutdown&quot; Trump owns the shutdown again

So a couple Republicans offering the weakest of weak as a defense to Trump his damn self taking ownership again? That's it? Come on we're all waiting to be taunted as TDS liberals. I'm sure Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters did some crazy **** recently? Weak.

Back
Top Bottom