• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If I denounced safety, my dying breath would be used to warn others. What cowardice.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So, you buy in with Trump, and you tell your church flock, that NOT wearing a mask shows you trust god. That the virus is a DEM hoax. That commies are trying to own you by fear. And then you get covid19. And, your health suffers, you are gasping for air, and they are telling you that as soon as a ventilator is free, you are getting dosed, and vented. What to do? You are embarrassed. You are ashamed. You are likely to meet your maker soon, and he they it are tougher than any social media. Do you stuff your shame, and go to your grave and your maker with dead souls that trusted your foul judgement? Or do you spend your dying breath, to warn others that it is not all fun and partisanship? Remember, you will be answering to your maker soon.

Those that flout guidelines, spouting that it is simply a personal choice, and are in positions of authority, OWE it to the public, to allow us to see their dying breath. We should see them gulping. We should see the look of terror on their faces. We should hear their utterances of not wanting to die. THEY OWE US THAT.

While we are at it, we need to see heart attack patients, that cant get a bed, so are transported hundreds of miles to an open bed.

Coddling us snowflakes, is what created the dumbasses that opt for herd immunity, THE HARD WAY. The never before in history way. With breathtaking arrogance. In the interest of public health, we MUST broadcast just how much suffering is involved in EACH COVID19 death. We need to know what your mother, father, sibling will NOT endure. In living color.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor of California Megachurch That Defied Lockdown Order Dies of COVID-19

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This stupid ****er, was just down the block, as well as all his dumbass flock. Glad I am in a retirement community, where folks understand what a mask is for.

How tall is that soapbox of yours?

So, you buy in with Trump, and you tell your church flock, that NOT wearing a mask shows you trust god. That the virus is a DEM hoax. That commies are trying to own you by fear. And then you get covid19. And, your health suffers, you are gasping for air, and they are telling you that as soon as a ventilator is free, you are getting dosed, and vented. What to do? You are embarrassed. You are ashamed. You are likely to meet your maker soon, and he they it are tougher than any social media. Do you stuff your shame, and go to your grave and your maker with dead souls that trusted your foul judgement? Or do you spend your dying breath, to warn others that it is not all fun and partisanship? Remember, you will be answering to your maker soon.

Those that flout guidelines, spouting that it is simply a personal choice, and are in positions of authority, OWE it to the public, to allow us to see their dying breath. We should see them gulping. We should see the look of terror on their faces. We should hear their utterances of not wanting to die. THEY OWE US THAT.

While we are at it, we need to see heart attack patients, that cant get a bed, so are transported hundreds of miles to an open bed.

Coddling us snowflakes, is what created the dumbasses that opt for herd immunity, THE HARD WAY. The never before in history way. With breathtaking arrogance. In the interest of public health, we MUST broadcast just how much suffering is involved in EACH COVID19 death. We need to know what your mother, father, sibling will NOT endure. In living color.

This stupid ****er, was just down the block, as well as all his dumbass flock. Glad I am in a retirement community, where folks understand what a mask is for.

Do we need any more evidence that those people are leading a death cult?!

gaslight-15.jpg

I don't need to see him leave to appreciate the fact that another snake oil salesman has left the building.

I was not raised by a family of sadistic religious extremists to take pleasure in crowing over the misery of others and watching people die. I am sorry that you apparently were.

So, you would meet your maker with hundreds of pelt on your belt, when God asks what you did in life? PELTS being those that trusted you? That worked tirelessly to stop folks from staying safe? You have that kind of macho? You MUST be an atheist.

I was not raised by a family of sadistic religious extremists to take pleasure in crowing over the misery of others and watching people die. I am sorry that you apparently were.
There is no crowing. I hated watching a cat be put down. I hated watching MY dog being put down. There needs to be FULL TRANSPARENCY, so the dumbass train ceases.

These megachurch pastors need to make the payments on their private jets. These lockdowns are really hurting business.

So, you would meet your maker with hundreds of pelt on your belt, when God asks what you did in life? PELTS being those that trusted you? That worked tirelessly to stop folks from staying safe? You have that kind of macho? You MUST be an atheist.

So pretty ****ing tall eh?

So pretty ****ing tall eh?
I personally, have died this death a hundred times, as I succumbed to heart failure. I PERSONALLY know EXACTLY what is involved in a gasping death of Covid 19. And I didnt have a ventilator to do my breathing. Luckily, OBMAMA's extended medicaide, LITERALLY saved my life. Seems like you could use some educating too.

I hope ever person who refuses to wear a mask ends up on a ventilator suffering thinking they might die. The whole republican party has been a part of the spread of this virus. Whining that wearing a mask violates their rights. The president downplaying the seriousness of the virus even after he got it himself. Two hundred fifty thousand plus dead and you are worrying about words? The non actions of the gop says much much more than any words ever possibly could.

Reactions: lwf
I hope ever person who refuses to wear a mask ends up on a ventilator suffering thinking they might die. The whole republican party has been a part of the spread of this virus. Whining that wearing a mask violates their rights. The president downplaying the seriousness of the virus even after he got it himself. Two hundred fifty thousand plus dead and you are worrying about words? The non actions of the gop says much much more than any words ever possibly could.
Me, knowing EXACTLY what death due to respiratory failure means, would wish no worse than saving lives if we can. Even though my words are course.

Yup, assholes everywhere, or used to be. Not sorry for this clown.

I personally, have died this death a hundred times, as I succumbed to heart failure. I PERSONALLY know EXACTLY what is involved in a gasping death of Covid 19. And I didnt have a ventilator to do my breathing. Luckily, OBMAMA's extended medicaide, LITERALLY saved my life. Seems like you could use some educating too.

Nope, I'm good, I'm not the sadistic **** who wishes death on people....

But those refusing to accept that there is a pandemic going on, visiting elderly homes, standing close to others at the grossery store or demonstratively sit down on the bus next to an elderly lady or an obese person were... Or Pastors that organizes worship and tells people to ignore the dangers in the name of God.

You have 100 000 people recieving healthcare for Corona at the moment.

Last edited:
But those refusing to accept that there is a pandemic going on, visiting elderly homes, standing close to others at the grossery store or demonstratively sit down on the bus next to an elderly lady or an obese person were... Or Pastors that organizes worship and tells people to ignore the dangers in the name of God.

You have 100 000 people recieving healthcare for Corona at the moment.
In the meantime the president is busy with firing board members at several institutions and appointing his freinds in their place.

I guess he is hoping for his facilities to continuing being core suppliers without exposure to competition(more corruption, higher prices and less efficient).

Me, knowing EXACTLY what death due to respiratory failure means, would wish no worse than saving lives if we can. Even though my words are course.
I don't wish death on anyone just enough misery to teach them a lesson, hopefully.

You sure do have a lot of, we'll let's just call them interesting, stories.

Don't insult atheists by lumping us in with religious extremists, that's a ****ed up comparison. Atheists believe in science. The truth is, the mega-christian, jesus-take-the-wheel types are, indeed, the biggest nihilists, not atheists. They're nihilists because they don't think anything that happens on earth matters. They reserve their concerns for the whims of the supernatural, like the muslim morons and many others.

So, they MUST NOT be an atheist. An atheist would be smarter than that.

Back
Top Bottom