• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Homosexuality is normal why do many in the gay community require attention?[W:402]

And now you insult me. I gave you a legitimate response and you ignore it and insult me.

How is stating I might be lesbian insulting you? if you were offended I did not mean it that way. See why sexual preferences should be kept private.

Really? Why couldn't it just be neutral?
When we are equal it will be equal. Until than and as long as the heterosexual eyes are in my room there is no equlity. Yes it should be neutral so by your votes to make us equal you work to the same end as i have

So show me one "straight parade" about their sexual preference
Every parade that is not designated gay is straight. The girl and guy holding hands on the float. That is straight. I see that in most parades. Why am i subjected to your heterosexuality before my eyes. Heterosexuality is flaunted all the time why do you feel like you have to name it.

Equality has nothing to do with who you are screwing
You care or we would have equality. If you heterosexuals didn't care we would be equal. Okay let me ask you this why are there ethnic parades. Irish parades and Italian parades and Hispanic parades? Why are there parades for these groups? How come? Oh my it is because they are proud to be those nationality's and origins and we are proud to be queer. How come all of these parades. Why is there and 87TH street parade in Chicago or the Worth Days parade in Worth Illinois? Why does Burbank and Cedar lake have a parade? Well why? I have answered you now answer me.

We keep hearing homosexuality is normal but then we see all the media attention it gets when someone comes out and declares their sexual preference. How normal is that? How many straight people run ads in the paper or on the TV that they are screwing Jane, Melissa, Debbie or Harry, James, and Frank?

Normal comes to those that do not crave drama.

If conservatism is normal, why are they threatened by gays? Why do they think everything is a big Liberal conspiracy? Paranoia is not normal.

I am not stopping you from doing anything, how your family treats you has nothing to do with me, that is on you and them. So that is it, everything bad in your lives is everybody else s fault. hmmmm how telling.
You are you are heterosexual and are looking in my bedroom so yes you are stopping me. You belong to them and so you care. The heterosexuals have stopped us and you are one and so why do you care? If you really wanted to stop all the gay parades you would support us and get all of your straight brothers and sisters to stop caring what we do imn our bedrooms. Is this thread about you or about all heterosexuals? You represent them and so why do you care? YOU care? If you didn't care if the heterosexuals didn't care we would already be equal. SO yes you do care.

How is stating I might be lesbian insulting you? if you were offended I did not mean it that way. See why sexual preferences should be kept private.
It is a common insult used by mates and yes I am insulted to my eyeballs by that. I have not insulted you. But you belittle and berate me by your rude statement. IN not one post have I made any rude comment toward you. It was extremely rude and insulting. I am sorry for you that you must fall back on such behavior. I thought we were trying to debate. I guess it is now fair game for me to insult you.

When we are equal it will be equal. Until than and as long as the heterosexual eyes are in my room there is no equlity. Yes it should be neutral so by your votes to make us equal you work to the same end as i have

What does equal mean to you?

It is a common insult used by mates and yes I am insulted to my eyeballs by that. I have not insulted you. But you belittle and berate me by your rude statement. IN not one post have I made any rude comment toward you. It was extremely rude and insulting. I am sorry for you that you must fall back on such behavior. I thought we were trying to debate. I guess it is now fair game for me to insult you.

Ok?? I wasn't aware that was an insult either.

We keep hearing homosexuality is normal but then we see all the media attention it gets when someone comes out and declares their sexual preference. How normal is that? How many straight people run ads in the paper or on the TV that they are screwing Jane, Melissa, Debbie or Harry, James, and Frank?

Normal comes to those that do not crave drama.
Define normal.

What does equal mean to you?
Equal means we have the same rights. We can both marry the person we love? it means we a,ll have the same benefits of marriage. I would not have to spend over $1000 dollars at an attorney to get the same rights a straight couple can get with one marriage license. That is what equal means. I do not want more I want us to be the same in the eyes of the USA. I know it will take years fro us to be totally accepted all over the land by the people. But why hold us back in the law. Give us the chance to be the same. This is equal.

Get off your high horse why don't you. You have been stereotyping everyone who is not marching on Washington as straight stormtroopers out to get you, saying things like, "If you heterosexuals didn't care same sex marriage would already been legal. WHy do you care so much? You are the ones forcing us to do the things we have to do to become equal and acceptable. YOu damn sure do care and want to stand in my bedroom and watch because if you really didn't same sex marriage and adoption would be legal." Guess what....there is no secret straight people manual or chip inside people and who gives a flip about what you do in your bedroom. Not falling for the "we are the most oppressed people ever in forever" is not the same thing as kicking in people's doors and marching them off to concentration camps.

Yeah OP, you're straight, you have it so bad, cry me a ****ing river. Only reason it would bother you that you'd go on and on about it is homophobia plain and simple.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Asking why famous people's lives are in the news? Because they are famous, many people crush on celebrities, why I am not sure. In my youth I crushed on a couple, not sure why I did. But their sexuality would have been important to me, not sure why.

If you don't want to hear abut it, don't watch TMZ or Dish Nation, of you dint want to see the pride postage don't go. Why complain about it?

I don't need to know who you are screwing, I do not need to know when you are going to dump a load.

Saying that you are gay isn't like saying i am having sex with so and so, out has nothing to do with sex. Every discussion about this the conservatives go right to the gutter. It's about attraction.

Dint want to know who I am screwing, fine, I am bisexual. You don't know who I am having sex with.

Get off your high horse why don't you. You have been stereotyping everyone who is not marching on Washington as straight stormtroopers out to get you, saying things like, "If you heterosexuals didn't care same sex marriage would already been legal. WHy do you care so much? You are the ones forcing us to do the things we have to do to become equal and acceptable. YOu damn sure do care and want to stand in my bedroom and watch because if you really didn't same sex marriage and adoption would be legal." Guess what....there is no secret straight people manual or chip inside people and who gives a flip about what you do in your bedroom. Not falling for the "we are the most oppressed people ever in forever" is not the same thing as kicking in people's doors and marching them off to concentration camps.
Were any of my posts directed toward you? Not one of them. I was responding to the OP. He said he didn't care and no one cared what went on in my bedroom. Heterosexual America certainly does or enough of it to keep us unequal in the yes of the law. I just told you again who cares what I do in my bedroom. Now you are telling me the ame thing. You are saying no one cares but certainly someone must or same sex marriage would already be legal in every state. So try telling me again no one cares. The majority of heterosexual America cares or enough to keep us from being equal. You may want to read what I am say and to what post i am responding, then you would know how to respond instead of sounding just like the person I replied to in the first place.

Last edited:
So how does any of that transfer to the media attention and drama? And lots of people worry about and have issues with family about things besides who or what they are screwing

Yeah like breast cancer. They should wear pink and have a huge parade or run to draw attention.

How many straight people have "straight parades" defined as such? How may come out and public announce who they are screwing requiring a press conference? Maybe the definition falls to you if you can claim otherwise

Have you heard of Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale?

Next time you see a wet T-shirt contest, please your remember you started this dumb thread.

Back
Top Bottom