• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Hillary Isn't Indicted, the Rule of Law and the Republic Are Dead

As much as I detest all the fake Republican conspiracy theories, they happen to be right on this one. The rule of law either works for everybody or it doesn't exist, and this is no longer America.

Discussion?

Article is here.

Nothing new here. The rule of law has never worked for everyone.

I wish they would wrap this e-mail stuff up so the Republicans can get back to Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

E-mails, e-mails, e-mails just sounds so boring.

If she gets elected I wonder how that will impact anyone that ever has been or ever will be charged with the improper handling of classified data. Kinda tough to enforce those laws on the little people when the person sitting on the throne isnt held accountable.

When EVER in history has that been true??? :doh

It's good to be the King! ;)

Improper handling??? That's petty stuff at best, I'd be far more worried about the million documents hacked from 'secure' sources.... :peace

As much as I detest all the fake Republican conspiracy theories, they happen to be right on this one. The rule of law either works for everybody or it doesn't exist, and this is no longer America.

Discussion?

Article is here.

The point is correct. Sadly, Rule of Law isn't valued as much as Power is. :( A short-sightedness that we are going to pay dearly for, down the road.

Yea, impeachment over a blow job was a little over the top, especially considering the fact that Dennis Hastert was diddling little boys and paying them hush money to keep quiet. LOL.

It was over perjury, which is a bit more important than getting a BJ on the side. Though had anyone known of Hasterts' activity and failed to go to the police, yeah, they are pretty much scum.

Yea, impeachment over a blow job was a little over the top, especially considering the fact that Dennis Hastert was diddling little boys and paying them hush money to keep quiet. LOL.

No less than SIX congressional republicans who clamored for President Clinton's impeachment were having extramarital affairs of their own.

It was over perjury, which is a bit more important than getting a BJ on the side. Though had anyone known of Hasterts' activity and failed to go to the police, yeah, they are pretty much scum.

You completely missed the point, the ONLY reason President Clinton was put in a position to perjure himself was the never ending barrage of fishing for personal attacks from republicans.

Discussion?

Article is here.

Sorry but someone with their own Agenda does not get to determine for all of us whether the rule of law is dead just because they said so. More squeaky wheel nonsense, sounds like someone is getting desperate as November gets closer and closer. :lamo

You completely missed the point, the ONLY reason President Clinton was put in a position to perjure himself was the never ending barrage of fishing for personal attacks from republicans.

Wow......just wow

Its the GOPs fault he lied under oath ?

"Elitist" means best and brightest...............what's wrong with that?

No....

Elitists are often very rich people who make deals with politicians. Politician elitists, are the politicians who have had a firm hand on a party who get paid by the same rich people to keep the party under control.

Discussion?

Article is here.

Hysterical ? Check.

Nonsensical ? Check.

Unjustifiable ? Check.

That's quite the conservative entertainment complex article you've found. I bet there's a lot of angry old republicans who are bitter that President Obama, the Kenyan Islamic terrorist jihadi monster, colluded with Hillary, the lying liar lie lierson liar, Clinton to destroy America.

Wow......just wow

I didn't blame the GOP for his lie.

What i did say is that he was put in that position because of republican's petty, partisan fishing expedition.

"Elitist" means best and brightest...............what's wrong with that?

Is English you second language?

e·lit·ist
əˈlēdəst,āˈlēdəst/
noun
adjective: elitist; noun: elitist; plural noun: elitists

a person who believes that a system or society should be ruled or dominated by an elite.
    synonyms:aristocrat, blue blood; snob
    "the elitists wield too much influence"

adjective
adjective: elitist
favoring, advocating, or restricted to an elite.
"the old, elitist image of the string quartet"
https://www.google.com/search?q=def...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I didn't blame the GOP for his lie.

What i did say is that he was put in that position because of republican's petty, partisan fishing expedition.

They caught a fish too. If Clinton had actually been honest and clean, that fishing expedition would have come up empty. Sure, Republicans wanted blood, but guess what? Clinton gave it to them on a silver platter.

They caught a fish too. If Clinton had actually been honest and clean, that fishing expedition would have come up empty.

He didn't know what would happen if the affair became publicized or not. He had no way of knowing that they would have come up empty.

Think about it. They were attacking him for no reason, what do you think they would do if he simply handed them one ?

They produced the fish by creating the situation of fear that provoked President Clinton to lie. There was no fish, other than a consensual affair, which wasn't really the public's business until more recently in American politics.

He didn't know what would happen if the affair became publicized or not. He had no way of knowing that they would have come up empty.

Think about it. They were attacking him for no reason, what do you think they would do if he simply handed them one ?

They produced the fish by creating the situation of fear that provoked President Clinton to lie. There was no fish, other than a consensual affair, which wasn't really the public's business until more recently in American politics.

Be that as it may, Clinton made his bed, and ended up having to "lie" in it.... See what I did there? :mrgreen:

No....

Elitists are often very rich people who make deals with politicians. Politician elitists, are the politicians who have had a firm hand on a party who get paid by the same rich people to keep the party under control.

Come on now..............I speak of the dictionary definition which is a noun.........

And not the intended meaning as used thru the RW media.........as you so aptly described...........and is a verb

Wow......just wow

Ya and the GOP have the stains to prove it.

Dennis Hastert was the speaker of the house and leader of that shameful witch hunt. But you might know him better as a convicted child molester.

Which wouldn't have happened if the suit had not been filed. Gee whiz!

Why would a child molester make a federal issue of consensual sex between two adults? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom