• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If G.W. Bush Had a Son, He'd Look Like Christopher Lane

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Taleeb Starkes
August 22, 2013

Imagine the Left's reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, "If I had a son, he'd look like Christopher," or "Christopher Lane could've been me 35 years ago." Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would've interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn't being divisive, he was simply "keepin' it real."

The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin's scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.

Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn't have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane's senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane's shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Articles: If G.W. Bush Had a Son, He'd Look Like Christopher Lane

Of course G.W. would never utter words of the sort. But Our dear leader Obama has.

By Taleeb Starkes
August 22, 2013

Imagine the Left's reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, "If I had a son, he'd look like Christopher," or "Christopher Lane could've been me 35 years ago." Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would've interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn't being divisive, he was simply "keepin' it real."

The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin's scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.

Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn't have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane's senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane's shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Articles:
Christopher Lane

Of course G.W. would never utter words of the sort. But Our dear leader Obama has.

If G.W. Bush had a son he'd look like an incompetent loser.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin! (And darn you tea-baggers for even thinking it!)​

By Alex Seitz-Wald
August 22, 2013

The white conservative media thinks it's found its "Trayvon Martin in reverse, only worse." Are you kidding me?

The white conservative media believes it has its own Trayvon Martin in the case of Chris Lane, an Australian baseball player who was killed in Oklahoma, where he had been studying, by three black teenagers in an apparently random act of violence (note: there’s actually some question as to the race of one of the three teens, the driver, who faces lesser charges).

Rush Limbaugh called it “Trayvon Martin in reverse, only worse.” The Drudge Report, where black-on-white crime always gets top billing, has been prominently featuring news about the case for several days. Former Tea Party congressman Allen West weighed in, tweeting, “3 black teens shoot white jogger. Who will POTUS identify w/this time?”

Jesse Jackson tried to extend an olive branch, tweeting that he was “Praying for the family of Chris Lane.” But armed with that, Fox News is now demanding that President Obama weigh in, just as he did for Martin’s case. “I thought it was at least good of Jesse Jackson to step up,” Fox and Friends host Brian Kilmeade said today. “I haven’t heard anything from Al Sharpton [or the White House],” he added. His colleagues agreed.

(For what it’s worth, White House spokesperson Josh Earnest told reporters yesterday that he wasn’t familiar with the case.)

[Excerpt]

Read more:
No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin! - Salon.com

Obama is racist against white people, and that the media is, too, or at least duped into doing the bidding of allegedly racist black leaders like Sharpton.

This has been in the news tonight (only a short snip on CNN that I saw, and then I started researching it). When I did a YouTube search, the only link was from Drudge, so don't blame me for the source.

This is disturbing to me. Why is this not leading the stories about this tragic killing, instead of the excuse the thugs gave of being bored?

Back
Top Bottom