• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
UAbxjQL-

putin

Oh it is a problem for sure, not the problem but "a" problem and I know many righties that agree and who mock fox news and the two tinfoil hat female nutters in the OP pic.

Thats "A" problem also

every day people right and left agree on a lot or disagree and are fine with disagreeing . . . its the nutters who are the issue and sadly extremists/nutter positions have infiltrated congress right and left because they are the biggest suckers, most active and easy to lead to more profit.

Oh it is a problem for sure, not the problem but "a" problem and I know many righties that agree and who mock fox news and the two tinfoil hat female nutters in the OP pic.

Thats "A" problem also

every day people right and left agree on a lot or disagree and are fine with disagreeing . . . its the nutters who are the issue and sadly extremists/nutter positions have infiltrated congress right and left because they are the biggest suckers, most active and easy to lead to more profit.

They mock Fox news yet they probably still vote republicans that play into the BS fox says, gives their bullshit credibility to the morons that watch it, and who pander to the extremist morons that watch Fox news. Sorry, that's horseshit, if they still vote Republican, they are fully on board with Fox news and the extremists nutjobs

Republicans as a party have gone all in on foxism

They mock Fox news yet they probably still vote republicans that play into the BS fox says, gives their bullshit credibility to the morons that watch it, and who pander to the extremist morons that watch Fox news.
the verbal ones unless they are lying do not
but its VERY possible they do, its possible some lie or are embarrassed and when its voting time vote for scum but thats not new right or left
Sorry, that's horseshit, if they still vote Republican, they are fully on board with Fox news and the extremists nutjobs
what is horse shit is assuming this is the standard and all republicans are the same its one of the biggest problem with politics right now right and left
im sure it happens with some that say otherwise and i agree but its not the standard
this is also horeshit and part of the problem and not part of the solution when the fact is many republicans are NOT all in on foxism🤷‍♂️

PUREBRED

91996151ea40b431a5947903fc4dbfe9.jpg

HALF-BRED

INBRED
LMAO
just an FYI, some people find halfbreed very offensive (yes i know thats a song reference in this case)
also I am one and do not find it offensive because ive never had anybody use it in an actually offensive manner to me or seen it in real life . . . . . only movies but just saying

If Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things...​

I see three people in that photo, unless you count those without heads.
As to "things" - I see some clothing, a wedding ring, a pair of glasses, and a necklace - and seats, I see seats too. Not sure which "two things" to which the OP is referring though.
Oh, and I also see a teeny, tiny little "putin" there at the end. What's that? Embarrassed support for the dictator?

I'm sure the OP thinks there's something incredibly insightful in that photo, so insightful in fact it exposes some sort of perceived problem about "Fox News/the base" (whatever that is).

Perhaps the OP could deign to explain what's so... "obvious" to him in that photo that the rest of us might share in whatever enjoyment he's getting out of it too - or at least clue us in to whatever it is he expects us to explain?

Last edited:

If Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things...​

I see three people in that photo, unless you count those without heads.
As to "things" - I see some clothing, a wedding ring, a pair of glasses, and a necklace - and seats, I see seats too. Not sure which "two things" to which the OP is referring though.

I'm sure the OP thinks there's something incredibly insightful in that photo, so insightful in fact it exposes some sort of perceived problem about "Fox News/the base" (whatever that is).

Perhaps the OP could deign to explain what's so... "obvious" to him in that photo that the rest of us might share in whatever enjoyment he's getting out of it too - or at least clue us in to whatever it is he expects us to explain?
We're talking about inbreeding. These two inbreeds:

greene-boebert.jpg

the verbal ones unless they are lying do not
but its VERY possible they do, its possible some lie or are embarrassed and when its voting time vote for scum but thats not new right or left

what is horse shit is assuming this is the standard and all republicans are the same its one of the biggest problem with politics right now right and left
im sure it happens with some that say otherwise and i agree but its not the standard

this is also horeshit and part of the problem and not part of the solution when the fact is many republicans are NOT all in on foxism🤷‍♂️

do they vote republican? The ones that pander to fox news scumbags? Or remain silent when the others do? The entire GOP went all in on Trumpism and still is. If they vote republican, then they can't waive their hands and say they are disgusted. If they don't vote republicans, then I'm not talking about them. If they do, they are fully on board with the lies, racism, do nothing shit of republicans, then they should own it. Sounds like they just want to hide their support for scumbags

that's not generalizing, that's basing it on their actions.

And its not bullshit, its fact. Republicans are full on asshole, every single federal level republican is on board, they either actively pander to the scumbags or remain silent. Anybody who goes against is censured or has to retire.

Every vote is in unison. And what do republicans do for anybody? They have absolutely zero noble policies, its all blame liberals/peopel of color/immigrants, give billionaires tax breaks and do nothing.

Is why you're going to lose in November, and 2024. Keep it up.
I'm not losing anything in November. The Democrats will, as is the historical trend.

Doesn't refute the fact of the two bimbos.

Boebert and Greene were on an elevator. The elevator goes up, stops at the 10th floor, and a well dressed man walks on. Handsome, obviously well-to-do man, but he has a nasty case of dandruff. Brushing flakes off his shoulders. The elevator goes up, stops on the 18th, and the man gets off.

Boebert looks to Greene and says, "Someone needs to give him some Head & Shoulders." A confused Greene replies, "How do you give shoulders?"

Bimbo 1 and Bimbo 2.

They mock Fox news yet they probably still vote republicans that play into the BS fox says, gives their bullshit credibility to the morons that watch it, and who pander to the extremist morons that watch Fox news. Sorry, that's horseshit, if they still vote Republican, they are fully on board with Fox news and the extremists nutjobs

This is what Trumpers think of Fox News

Screenshot_20220220-053518_Chrome.jpg

The entire GOP went all in on Trumpism and still is. If they vote republican, then they can't waive their hands and say they are disgusted.
If they do, they are fully on board with the lies, racism, do nothing shit of republicans, then they should own it.
this is everything wrong with american politics right now and its part of the problem and not part of the solution
and unhinged hilarious triggered meltdown posts like you made do nothing but expose yourself
And its not bullshit, its fact.
no its not fact it your dishonest feelings and facts dont care about your feelings
good luck with that, ill be in line with the honest, educated, objective people right left and center, thanks! LMAO
😂🍿

Hi, CaughtinThe!

I'm not sure what two things are to be 'explained'.

The photograph shows two women, both congresswomen in the federal government of the United States of America. They are apparently vocalizing.

Both women are my fellow Americans as well as being fellow members of h. sapiens. I have not met either of them.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Have they had any useful ideas between the two of them? I've read Colorado is running out of patience with Boebert, but Greene is right at home in her district.
They have ideas? I must have missed that. ;)

Colorado is much better than Boebert, but yeah, Greene's constituents are just like her.

Is why you're going to lose in November, and 2024. Keep it up.
Hell, power shifts back and forth all the time.

In 75 years all three current deplorables will be gone and the country will be more diverse still. What will you gonna do from the grave?

Everyone is missing the word "Putin" in the OP.

Hell, power shifts back and forth all the time.

In 75 years all three current deplorables will be gone and the country will be more diverse still. What will you gonna do from the grave?
Shellacking is call it a shellacking.

Back
Top Bottom