• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things...

Everyone is missing the word "Putin" in the OP.
Lol. Nah, I saw it. Gave it a thought. They're too dumb to know who Putin is. Everything they do is "Trump," which may naturally follow to Putin, but Trump controls their minds. And with Greene, cardboard Trump controls her wandering hands.

Reminds me of a one-hit wonder.

Shellacking is call it a shellacking.
And Confederate Congress people and presidents from the 1860s have no control over our current government. Just like you guys, and me for that matter, won't have any control in another 100 years.

UAbxjQL-

putin

Those two are the face of the Republican Party.

A moron who never even finished high school, and an idiot who confuses the Gestapo with cold tomato soup.

Have they had any useful ideas between the two of them? I've read Colorado is running out of patience with Boebert, but Greene is right at home in her district.

Well, MTG introduced a bill recently. To give Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Medal of Honor. I suppose that's useful to the gun fluffers.

Well, MTG introduced a bill recently. To give Kyle Rittenhouse the Congressional Medal of Honor. I suppose that's useful to the gun fluffers.

MTG? What are you talking about?

They, like Fox News, are infotainers. They are not legislators. They raise money and make incendiary claims. Once you convince people that government can't do anything, people like this, who are, essentially, demagogues, come to positions of political power.

Do they provide constituent services, negotiate complex bills for their interests of their constituents? And if they don't, do their constituents care?

They, like Fox News, are infotainers. They are not legislators. They raise money and make incendiary claims. Once you convince people that government can't do anything, people like this, who are, essentially, demagogues, come to positions of political power.

Do they provide constituent services, negotiate complex bills for their interests of their constituents? And if they don't, do their constituents care?
They're gun nuts and anti-abortion. That's all they need to represent their constituents.

i'm not even sure what this thread is about except a false claim of inbreeding and calling others deplorables.

quality leftist post!

Those two are the face of the Republican Party.

A moron who never even finished high school, and an idiot who confuses the Gestapo with cold tomato soup.
and will be for years to come.

good job republicans.

they are the result of what Fox News did to the boob tube generation of republicans.

Everyone is missing the word "Putin" in the OP.
If Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things...
I see three people in that photo, unless you count those without heads.
As to "things" - I see some clothing, a wedding ring, a pair of glasses, and a necklace - and seats, I see seats too. Not sure which "two things" to which the OP is referring though.
Oh, and I also see a teeny, tiny little "putin" there at the end. What's that? Embarrassed support for the dictator?
I'm sure the OP thinks there's something incredibly insightful in that photo, so insightful in fact it exposes some sort of perceived problem about "Fox News/the base" (whatever that is).
Perhaps the OP could deign to explain what's so... "obvious" to him in that photo that the rest of us might share in whatever enjoyment he's getting out of it too - or at least clue us in to whatever it is he expects us to explain?
No, we saw it - and if anything it renders the OP even that much more meaningless and incomprehensible.

I'm sure Tucker Carlson thinks so too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports does Tucker Carlson have to do with your OP?
First you post an uncaptioned photo with three people in it (we'll get to the 'putin' in a sec...)
Then you ask, apparently on the basis of that photo - "if Fox News/the base isn't the problem, explain these two things..."
One photo, three people, and the expectation we explain two things about - of all things, "Fox News/the base" and how it's some sort of problem. Apparently we're supposed to explain that too?
And then there's this little gem at the very bottom of the OP - in fact, it's the only word in the OP - ostensibly captioning (I suppose?) the photo: putin
And now... now you interject Tucker Carlson into this mess - as some sort of response that is supposed to clear everything up?

I kid you not, this thread is like some bizarre stream of consciousness experiment gone very, very bad.

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports does Tucker Carlson have to do with your OP?
you mean like how he was sucking Putin leading up to the slaughter of Ukrainians and he has a big audience that elected nut jobs like the two crazy women in the OP?

hell, you're part of the Republican base. you're the problem that sane Americans fight.

you mean like how he was sucking Putin leading up to the slaughter of Ukrainians and he has a big audience that elected nut jobs like the two crazy women in the OP?

hell, you're part of the Republican base. you're the problem that sane Americans fight.

Back
Top Bottom