• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Democrats Did This It Would Be Genius (They Won't)

They know they have no platform except to pander to the racists, moronic, selfish Taliban shithead base of theirs. The red states are working hard to suppress votes and rig future elections in favor of reps. They know they have courts to do their bidding and allow it.

And their deplorable base does not care about facts at all, and are doubling down on the whininess that they are victims when they are the perps

Is that harsh? no, its 100% facts and anybody wants to whine otherwise or give me the both sides BS can shove it. The attacks on shitty republicans are 100% fact based, unlike the fictional hate moronic republicans have on the other side because that's what they have been told to believe for decades

Here's how republican P-USSIES roll in PA, LC...

…So the campaign managers for four of the leading candidates wrote a letter this week informing news organizations that potential debate moderators must meet certain criteria.

For starters, they must be registered Republicans and Pennsylvania residents.

They also “must not have spoken negatively about any of the candidates on stage” or work for “an organization that has maligned one of the candidates,” reads the letter. It was signed by campaign managers for former U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta, former U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain, former Delaware County Councilman Dave White, and Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman. …

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/p...a-corman-mcswain-white-1/stories/202203220118

LMAO

Little republican p-ussies ---> That big meanie moderator said bad things about me!! I want my mommy!!! 😭 😭 😭

Please show me where I have even remotely supported open borders.

You can't, so your post is made up partison nonsense.

Move along please.

I claimed you support open borders between US states, e.g. people from MA should be allowed to freely travel to CT without government interference.

Am I wrong? Do you support an internal passport system like the USSR had?

Uhhh...that's specifically what they DON'T want to do, either major party. There is one thing they have had more bi-partisan effort on than nearly anything else, and that is keeping any 3rd party out of the debates and out of the conversation.

You're speaking of the old two party paradigm. Those rules no longer apply, since the Republican Party is now a fascist, racist cult mob that doesn't believe in democracy anymore.

The Republican Party should be treated as outcasts. And they have just given the Democrats a golden opportunity to bring that point further home.

You're speaking of the old two party paradigm. Those rules no longer apply, since the Republican Party is now a fascist, racist cult mob that doesn't believe in democracy anymore.

The Republican Party should be treated as outcasts. And they have just given the Democrats a golden opportunity to bring that point further home.
I fell asleep in the second sentence you wrote it was so dumb and boring.

I fell asleep in the second sentence you wrote it was so dumb and boring.

Yeah, you can't debate. Just like your ***** GQP Party who won't debate the Democrats on TV anymore.

Yeah, you can't debate. Just like your ***** GQP Party who won't debate the Democrats on TV anymore.
Wake me up when you actually make a point, and get the spittle cleaned off of your keyboard...zzzzZZZZZzzzzzz.........

Coming from the guy STILL in tears over gay people being able to get married.....that’s a laugh.
"We don't want our own civil unions we want to f*** with marriage!!!

We want to look and act just like straights even though we aren't straight!!

WAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Wake me up when you actually make a point, and get the spittle cleaned off of your keyboard...zzzzZZZZZzzzzzz.........

What's that? Running away some more? Too scared to defend your racist non-party?

Seems to be a common problem for the Republican Nazi Party these days.

"We don't want our own civil unions we want to f*** with marriage!!!

We want to look and act just like straights even though we aren't straight!!

WAAAAHHHHH!!!"

As I said before......your floods of tears over gay people being able to get married are pathetic, and render your accusations of others being “crybabies” meaningless.

Go move to Russia or Saudi Arabia if LGBT people having rights triggers you that much.

You would probably get an answer similar to this:

"Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.

Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of life…some families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.

Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense."

source: https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration/

For the same reason you support open borders between US states.

Two right-libertarians made good points, and on tax day!

As I said before......your floods of tears over gay people being able to get married are pathetic, and render your accusations of others being “crybabies” meaningless.

Go move to Russia or Saudi Arabia if LGBT people having rights triggers you that much.
There are no tears over here.

It's sort of like parents and their screaming brats: Leftists (the screaming brats) throw the temper tantrums and the Right (the weary parents) eventually cave in.

But what's starting to happen is that we (as the parents ) are beginning to set aside the weakness and are starting to spank the left's ass.

It's a tangled mess, that's for sure, but order must be restored or this country or it will go down the sh*tter.

There are no tears over here.

It's sort of like parents and their screaming brats: Leftists (the screaming brats) throw the temper tantrums and the Right (the weary parents) eventually cave in.

But what's starting to happen is that we (as the parents ) are beginning to set aside the weakness and are starting to spank the left's ass.

It's a tangled mess, that's for sure, but order must be restored or this country or it will go down the sh*tter.

Nope, people like you are more like schoolyard bullies, in tears because they can no longer target their favorite victims with impunity. You shriek with rage and pound your fists on the ground and whine and wail and scream “MAGA” and “white power” and all your other favorite empty slogans.....but no matter how much you sob, you will never be able to bring back the “good ole days” of the 1950s.

What’s starting to happen is, like any bully, people like you are hoping that if you can just ramp up your attacks your victims will give in. Unfortunately for you, that narrative is based on delusional fantasies promoted by con artists.

And no amount of clinging to your Confederate flag, or whining about minorities, can change that.

Nope, people like you are more like schoolyard bullies, in tears because they can no longer target their favorite victims with impunity. You shriek with rage and pound your fists on the ground and whine and wail and scream “MAGA” and “white power” and all your other favorite empty slogans.....but no matter how much you sob, you will never be able to bring back the “good ole days” of the 1950s.

What’s starting to happen is, like any bully, people like you are hoping that if you can just ramp up your attacks your victims will give in. Unfortunately for you, that narrative is based on delusional fantasies promoted by con artists.

And no amount of clinging to your Confederate flag, or whining about minorities, can change that.
Nope, America is not your nursery. We're leaving that designation to Canada and Europe.

There's no more room for crybabies, my friend. Toughen up and be real human beings or pack your diaper bags and head North or East.

I claimed you support open borders between US states, e.g. people from MA should be allowed to freely travel to CT without government interference.

Am I wrong? Do you support an internal passport system like the USSR had?
Weird. You must have responded before I realized the error in reading your post and edited my OP.

Sorry for the mixup. My bad.

No I don't support an internal passport system bt states. What does that have to do with supporting open borders with Mexico?

Nope, America is not your nursery. We're leaving that designation to Canada and Europe.

There's no more room for crybabies, my friend. Toughen up and be real human beings or pack your diaper bags and head North or East.

Sounds like you should get out then, since you are in tears over minorities having rights.

“Real human beings” don’t fall apart over gay people being able to get married.

Not the same reason. People in states are US citizens. Illegals crossing from Mexico, Canada, the gulf etc are not.

What difference does that make? I could argue that people from MA are not residents of CT and therefore should not be allowed to cross the border into CT, but you would disagree. Why?

For most of American history (prior to ~1920) anyone could come to America to live and work. Millions came here and built the greatest country the world has ever seen. Were we wrong to let so many immigrants in back then?

Two right-libertarians made good points, and on tax day!

Unfortunately, progressive hero Bernie doesn't see it that way:

Not only is he wrong, but he uses the most ignorant argument against immigration ever conceived.

What difference does that make? I could argue that people from MA are not residents of CT and therefore should not be allowed to cross the border into CT, but you would disagree. Why?

Because people who live in MA and CT are American citizens.

For most of American history (prior to ~1920) anyone could come to America to live and work. Millions came here and built the greatest country the world has ever seen. Were we wrong to let so many immigrants in back then?
The circumstances of those days compared to now are completely different and immigration laws have changed accordingly.

illegals should not be allowed because politicians, who are in their positions because of the voters, implemented laws to stymie inflows of non citizens.

The laws should be followed unless voters change their minds and vote politicians in who support open borders and change the laws. At that time I will accept open borders.

Because people who live in MA and CT are American citizens.

That's not an answer. I'm looking for the non-political reason why you believe people should be allowed to freely cross state borders, but not country borders.

The circumstances of those days compared to now are completely different and immigration laws have changed accordingly.

How?

illegals should not be allowed because politicians, who are in their positions because of the voters, implemented laws to stymie inflows of non citizens

The laws should be followed unless voters change their minds and vote politicians in who support open borders and change the laws. At that time I will accept open borders.

I don't care about all of this political shit. You could make similar arguments for/against abortion laws or for/against gun laws and it wouldn't convince anyone.

Sounds like you should get out then, since you are in tears over minorities having rights.

“Real human beings” don’t fall apart over gay people being able to get married.
You should stop trying to coddle minorities. Did you even ask them if they want to wear your favorite diapers?

Real Human beings don't ask "how high?" when radicals tell them to jump.

Why don't republican P-USSIES want to debate?

What are the pathetic little republican "snowflakes" cryin' about now?
Because they're afraid to answer questions about their draconian policies. They have no platform to discuss. They only want power, nothing else. They sure don't want to discuss banning abortion or book banning. They just want control of people's lives, especially women.

Here's how republican P-USSIES roll in PA, LC...

…So the campaign managers for four of the leading candidates wrote a letter this week informing news organizations that potential debate moderators must meet certain criteria.

For starters, they must be registered Republicans and Pennsylvania residents.

They also “must not have spoken negatively about any of the candidates on stage” or work for “an organization that has maligned one of the candidates,” reads the letter. It was signed by campaign managers for former U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta, former U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain, former Delaware County Councilman Dave White, and Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman. …

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/p...a-corman-mcswain-white-1/stories/202203220118

LMAO

Little republican p-ussies ---> That big meanie moderator said bad things about me!! I want my mommy!!! 😭 😭 😭
Sounds just like Trump's failing platform, Truth Social.

Projection talk coming from the biggest projectors the world has ever known. lol

^'I know you are but what am I?'

You are on the wrong side of every f***** debate.

If that were the case then the GOP candidates would be champing at the bit to get on the debate stage. Instead, they're doing the opposite.

How does that feel? It can't feel good, so that must be why your side has gotten so comfortable with spreading confusion.

My side isn't pretending that JFK Jr. is coming back from the dead to run with Trump...

Back
Top Bottom