• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Democrats Are FOR Border Security, then why.....?

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
They voted against Kate’s law, they voted against ending sanctuary cities, they voted against deporting MS-13 gang members, they voted against deporting violent criminals, they voted time and time again against a physical border wall to stop illegal entry.

Where is the evidence that they're for border security?

They haven't been, they oppose closing loopholes for asylum that flood our system with meritless claims....

They're not.

As evidence by all the liberals abd media snickering about their counter to the wall gofundme.

GoFundMe raises more than $60k for ladders to help immigrants get over Trump's border wall

The GoFundMe campaign was the brainchild of Twitter user @HoarseWisperer and Charlotte Clymer as the president threatened to shutdown the government if Congress didn’t approve his $5 billion plan for a border wall. Along with Trump’s threats this week, the fundraiser was in direct response to a GoFundMe vying to raise $1 billion to help the federal government build the wall. It had raised nearly $11 million as of Friday morning.

The “Ladders to Get Over Trump’s Wall” fundraiser makes it clear that the organizers don’t think its rival GoFundMe will be able to raise billions of dollars. Regardless, they still want to ensure “ladders are ready to send over to our undocumented friends and help them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gof...igrants-get-trumps-border-wall-120837524.html

They voted against Kate’s law, they voted against ending sanctuary cities, they voted against deporting MS-13 gang members, they voted against deporting violent criminals, they voted time and time again against a physical border wall to stop illegal entry.

They haven't been, they oppose closing loopholes for asylum that flood our system with meritless claims....

Congratulations! I love the new “eye-friendly” format! :thumbs:

I was gonna say... Not a single WHOLE WORD CAPITALIZED!!!!

Much improved.

Certainly not in content... but presentation is half the battle.

Don't GET AHEAD of yourself...I wouldn't count those chickens just yet, as I LOVE ESPRESSIVE EMPHASIS in PRINT. Always have.

Now...the POINTS of the OP....?

I was gonna say... Not a single WHOLE WORD CAPITALIZED!!!!

Much improved.

Certainly not in content... but presentation is half the battle.

I have never been on a forum like this, where the MAJORITY OF POSTS are about FONT/STYLE or the POSTER, without ever addressing the POINTS OF THE THREAD.

Silly ****.

Care to address the CONTENT, you just DODGED?

Cite one statement in the OP that is NOT TRUE.

I have never been on a forum like this, where the MAJORITY OF POSTS are about FONT/STYLE or the POSTER, without ever addressing the POINTS OF THE THREAD.

Silly ****.

Care to address the CONTENT, you just DODGED?

Cite one statement in the OP that is NOT TRUE.

Then clearly no one ever taught you that it’s not all about what you say.

It’s also how you say it that’s matters.

That extends to the written word.

Presentation matters and if you want to be taken seriously, a course correction more severe than what was needed to save the Titanic is what is required for you.

Presentation matters and if you want to be taken seriously, a course correction more severe than what was needed to save the Titanic is what is required for you.

No, more clear, is that that LINE OF BULL**** doesn't work with me.

Content is ALWAYS the ISSUE...except to the LEFT, who seek every excuse to try to DODGE EMBARRASSING (for them) ISSUES, such as you are doing now....

I think the more constructive question is to ask what have they done to secure our border?

They are the party of no when it comes to this issue. They offer nothing and shoot down everything the GOP suggests.

They claim the border can be secured with high tech solutions but yet they have not implemented anything that has worked

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They're not.

As evidence by all the liberals abd media snickering about their counter to the wall gofundme.

GoFundMe raises more than $60k for ladders to help immigrants get over Trump's border wall

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gof...igrants-get-trumps-border-wall-120837524.html
What bothers me about these type of stunts is that what they are doing is illegal. They are openly aiding and abetting criminals yet they are not being prosecuted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congratulations, you just said nothing about the topic. How many posts like that do you average, ya think?

Almost EVERY lib on site is constantly saying nowadays that they are not for open borders... so WHERE is the proof of that? How about trying that on for size, substance wise.

Back
Top Bottom