• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If convicted?

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If convicted?

Will Zimmerman be given bond until the appeal is final?

And more importantly, if convicted, does this sub-forum stay open until appeals are final?

If convicted?

And more importantly, if convicted, does this sub-forum stay open until appeals are final?

I think he won't be given bond since the powers-that-be
want him fried one way or another!!

If convicted?

Of course George goes home. He'll never spend a day in jail. Three cheers for George. He's already picked out the luxury villa in another country. I mean who wants to live in a ****-**** with a bunch of people with the collective IQ of a slice of Wonder bread?

If convicted?

I believe...once, the verdict is in, the sub forum will self-destruct in 3.22.17 hours

I may be wrong on this

Well its clear the prosecution got to at least one juror since they were not unanimous on the first vote or entry into the jury room. If he is convicted this judge will probably want him tossed into prison within the hour - further enhancing her bias against George. Can we call her a cracker now?

I think he won't be given bond since the powers-that-be
want him fried one way or another!!
I don't think at all.
I think the PTB just wanted a trial for appeasement purposes.

I believe...once, the verdict is in, the sub forum will self-destruct in 3.22.17 hours

I may be wrong on this

I'm going to object on the grounds I don't like seventeen seconds!!!!! I'm thinking you need to redact this statement to three hours, 22 minutes and 28 seconds. :waiting:

If convicted?

No bond. He'll also probably be killed well before any appeal takes place.

If Z is convicted we'll have rename the subforum "Depends".

I'm going to object on the grounds I don't like seventeen seconds!!!!! I'm thinking you need to redact this statement to three hours, 22 minutes and 28 seconds. :waiting:
As the jury is adjourned I think you both need to change.

Maybe "3.22.17 hours" was actually 3 days, 22 hours and 17 minutes?
Or maybe it can be months, days and hours?

<sarcasm alert!!> Gosh Lutherf, I thought I knew you better!! You don't actually think Judge Nelson would kill GZ do you?????

<sarcasm off> (-;

As the jury is adjourned I think you both need to change.

Maybe "3.22.17 hours" was actually 3 days, 22 hours and 17 minutes?
Or maybe it can be months, days and hours?

LOL I *sit* corrected.

So if Z is convicted, you think he will be killed?

What if he is found not guilty?

Oh, I'm sorry.

Yes, it will remain open and be renamed "Depends".
Really?
You think it will remain open?
Appeals take years.
You really think they will leave it open that long?

un-depends.jpg

I Depend on it.

BTW - The UN logo is choice...

So if Z is convicted, you think he will be killed?

What if he is found not guilty?

He'll probably change his name and move west...or possibly out of the country. He wont be safe but he'll probably be safer than if he stays in Florida.

Ya, my clock is a little off...

3sf3.jpg

He'll probably change his name and move west...or possibly out of the country. He wont be safe but he'll probably be safer than if he stays in Florida.

I'm pulling for Costa Rica.

I am sure you have experience with those.
Yet you said it would be renamed "Depends".

Would you like to bet you are wrong about that too?

I assumed you and others would need more than one.

Back
Top Bottom