• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Climate Science Is Settled Then Why Do We Need Research Scientists?

I am glad you admit this is your interpretation of the phrase "science is settled." You think this phrase means no further data can be collected. You think it means there's nothing new to learn.

Well, let me help you out. When the rest of the world uses that phrase, this isn't what they mean. What they mean is that these facts are settled:

Climate is changing
Humans are having an effect on climate

But there's a lot more to learn about how it all works, exactly what we can expect to happen, and what the impacts of that will be.

There. Now you understand. You'll never make this mistake again.

How many different ways of saying "Carbon bad" do you need to hear?

I'm so confused.

I just saw this link:

Real Global Temperature Trend, p18 – Now how high is climate sensitivity? Here’s the answer of the world’s 13 leading climate experts! | Bits of Science

And I'm confused, because on the link of leading climate experts, they seem to have forgotten Longview and Lord of Planar.

Must be an oversight. LOL.
That you are confused, is not a surprise to any here!
From your link, the poor quality graphic shows the most likely circle in the instrument record
as being much closer to 2 than 3 C.
So even the highly paid mouthpieces for AGW are lowering their estimates.

Back
Top Bottom