• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Clarence Thomas croaks... (1 Viewer)

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I hope Biden nominates Booker. What dignity and humanity he brought to the hearing today. He would make a great Supreme Court justice.

I hope Biden nominates Booker. What dignity and humanity he brought to the hearing today. He would make a great Supreme Court justice.
On a **** hair?

What if Jackson croakes before she can complete the confirmation process would you like Booker in her stead?

Nice title. I wonder how you reacted when cons were salivating at RBG's possible death?
We should bookmark all these interesting demonstrations of humanity, just in case the shoe is on the other foot once again.
C'mon people, have some self respect.

Seriously.

If Justice Thomas vacates his position for any reason, President Biden will have a chance to fulfill the most cherished hope of Dems: to change the Court to a liberal court.

And I assume that the President will appoint a lady and a person of color. Hopefully, an Asian or Native American this time.

President Biden will have accomplished a goal that Dems have been dreaming of for decades.

It looks as if he is fulfilling his promise to be one of the most progressive Presidents in American history.

Seriously.

If Justice Thomas vacates his position for any reason, President Biden will have a chance to fulfill the most cherished hope of Dems: to change the Court to a liberal court.

And I assume that the President will appoint a lady and a person of color. Hopefully, an Asian or Native American this time.

President Biden will have accomplished a goal that Dems have been dreaming of for decades.

It looks as if he is fulfilling his promise to be one of the most progressive Presidents in American history.
Since when is Roberts a liberal?

I think he'd be a better President down the road. He's too exuberant and extroverted to be a Supreme Court Justice.... why you want to lock him up in a room full of dusty lawbooks?

About the only fun he'd ever have is dunking on Kavanaugh and/or Gorsuch during 1-on-2 pick-up games on the highest court.

Hillary Clinton. At least a dozen GOP old timers would immediately keel over upon hearing. 😄

Well, as arrogant as she is, she's a terrible politician. But when it comes to being a policy wonk, she's probably in the Top Ten in the country.
And that's a good qualification for a SCOTUS justice.

Seriously.

It's a 6-3, Conservatives Court. It will become 5-3. It will not be a "Liberal Court".

Sick thread title!
Booker would be a pitiful choice.
Just a clown disguised as s Senator.

I don't "wish him harm", I just don't "wish him well".

My sentiments are about in line with Winston Churchill's about Stanley Baldwin... "I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better had he never lived."

I think it should be Leona Kruger.

My sentiments are about in line with Winston Churchill's about Stanley Baldwin... "I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better had he never lived."
Stay classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom