• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins will he order the Southern border barrier (fences and walls) removed?

If Biden wins will he order the Southern border barrier (fences and walls) removed?

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Since China Joe is 100% secretive about nearly every domestic and foreign policy issue, we have to guess.

Given the 1,000,000,000,000 words by Democratic Party and Democrats declaring the Southern border barriers are inherently evil, racist and accomplish absolutely nothing, will Biden have the nearly 1000 miles of barriers along our 1954 mile Southern border barriers - most of which is the Pelosi and Schumer wall?

No. Biden will leave the fence up. The US has had a fence along most of the southern border for decades. His Administration will most likely make improvements to border security utilizing technology.

joko. Your polls are funny with your narrative after the Yes or No option.

I'd think he'd have larger priorities. I guess it depends on how much the extra wall (as opposed to the stretches that were merely enhanced or repaired) costs.

On an purely emotional level I'd be happy to see Biden erase all of Trump's legacy. That includes not having a trump portrait, a trump library, etc.

Since China Joe is 100% secretive about nearly every domestic and foreign policy issue, we have to guess.

Given the 1,000,000,000,000 words by Democratic Party and Democrats declaring the Southern border barriers are inherently evil, racist and accomplish absolutely nothing, will Biden have the nearly 1000 miles of barriers along our 1954 mile Southern border barriers - most of which is the Pelosi and Schumer wall?

The world will collapse. Everyone will die. I think that is what you want to hear so I have given you that answer.

Regards,

Doomz Day (one of Doris Day's son's)

I'd think he'd have larger priorities. I guess it depends on how much the extra wall (as opposed to the stretches that were merely enhanced or repaired) costs.

On an purely emotional level I'd be happy to see Biden erase all of Trump's legacy. That includes not having a trump portrait, a trump library, etc.

What would you do with all of Trump's books?

A Democrat wants to erase history that exposes the Democratic Party's past? Predictable.

You know, for centuries, people who live along the border cross back and forth it all the time to conduct business and visit friends and family. It seems foolhardy to end this for the sake of a sociopath's vanity project.

President Biden will not only remove the wall, but he will personally go to the border and welcome anyone coming across.

He will tell anyone without papers that they can come in provided that they promise to apply for legal entry sometime in the next 25 years.

He will invite a few families to stay at the Executive Mansion until they can get on the list for government benefits.

Private citizens are more than free to keep buying them. Why do you ask?

I'm referring to all of Trump's personal books that may not make it to his presidential library.
How big do you think it should be?

Private citizens are more than free to keep buying them. Why do you ask?

I'm referring to all of Trump's personal books that may not make it to his presidential library.

I'm sure you can still get them off of Amazon or something. Not following your line of questioning here.

I'm sure you can still get them off of Amazon or something. Not following your line of questioning here.

One more time.
The ones that are in his possession. The ones in his house that he reads whenever he is not on the john with his Twitter account.

I was making a joke about all of the personal books in his library which will need to be put into his presidential library.

Trump's personal books can probably be carried in a back pack. The ghost writer for Trump's presumed autobiography said that the only book he saw in any of Trump's mansions was an anthology of Adolf Hitler's speeches. I am not saying that Trump is a neo Nazi. I have an anthology of Hitler's speeches too. I also have hundreds of additional books, and I have read most of them.

One more time.
The ones that are in his possession. The ones in his house that he reads whenever he is not on the john with his Twitter account.

I was making a joke about all of the personal books in his library which will need to be put into his presidential library.

You are fooling yourself if you think Trump reads books.

Biden will leave the walls but install gates with metal detectors to stop guns and install free refreshment stands on the American side. Serious questions rate serious answers :roll:

What in the world could be in a Trump Library? His twitter account? Maybe the beautiful love letter from North Korea?

You are fooling yourself if you think Trump reads books.

I wonder if Trump can comprehend when he attempts to read... I bet not. That is likely why he resists all reading and just watches the pictures on the tv.

Iyi66o9E_400x400.jpg

He will install a monorail to bring them in. we can call it the mexican monorail

One more time.

Oh, right. Yeah, it would be more like The Very Small Presidential Bookshelf.

Biden will leave the walls but install gates with metal detectors to stop guns and install free refreshment stands on the American side. Serious questions rate serious answers :roll:

Why is it not a serious question? Are you saying that the Democratic Party and nearly all Democratic officials and supporters all have just been lying about their opposition to a Southern wall/fence?

Trump's personal books can probably be carried in a back pack. The ghost writer for Trump's presumed autobiography said that the only book he saw in any of Trump's mansions was an anthology of Adolf Hitler's speeches. I am not saying that Trump is a neo Nazi. I have an anthology of Hitler's speeches too. I also have hundreds of additional books, and I have read most of them.

Thank you for understanding my weak sense of humor.
Imagine Trump wearing a back pack with his books in it.

Back
Top Bottom