• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins, will a Trump run in 2024?

If Biden Wins, will a Trump run in 2024

• Big Daddy himself

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Junior

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Eric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noodlegawd

Somebody you used to know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Pick a Trump, any Trump.

Whichever one is not in prison might consider it, but none of them have their's dad's ability to bilk ignorant people.

Pick a Trump, any Trump.

I guess. But frankly, with the rise of Qanon in mainstream Republican politics, by 2024 I don't think any of the Trumps will be crazy enough for their party anymore. The GOP seems hellbent on a path of outcrazying each generation, and by 2024 the trumps will seem irritatingly sane by comparison.

There wont be a country left to lead in 24

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

image.jpg

I guess. But frankly, with the rise of Qanon in mainstream Republican politics, by 2024 I don't think any of the Trumps will be crazy enough for their party anymore. The GOP seems hellbent on a path of outcrazying each generation, and by 2024 the trumps will seem irritatingly sane by comparison.

Eh, I think Don Jr. will attempt a run in 2024, or sometime in the future, running on a way more radical and racist platform than his dad did.

But unlike his dad, he's not a career master conman. He wouldn't be able to pull it off, IMO.

I said nope, but only because it would fizzle out early on.

Let's say Trump is still alive and he decides to run again...it would be on the independent ticket which will make it easier to bail out on unlike winning the GOP nomination which he couldn't bail out on. He needs the spotlight and attention like a media whore.

His sons are jokes, no way. And Kushner doesn't have any personality or ability whatsoever. Ivanka, out of all of them, would be the most credible as she is (and please consider who I am grouping her with when I say this) the most intelligent of them. Which means, she's smart enough not to do it.

I said nope, but only because it would fizzle out early on.

Let's say Trump is still alive and he decides to run again...it would be on the independent ticket which will make it easier to bail out on unlike winning the GOP nomination which he couldn't bail out on. He needs the spotlight and attention like a media whore.

His sons are jokes, no way. And Kushner doesn't have any personality or ability whatsoever. Ivanka, out of all of them, would be the most credible as she is (and please consider who I am grouping her with when I say this) the most intelligent of them. Which means, she's smart enough not to do it.

Ivanka wouldn't be able to pull it off either, and I agree she's way more intelligent than his two older sons (which isn't saying much).

I don't think the GOP base would embrace her either, because unlike her dad or idiot brothers, I don't see her embracing the fringe for votes. But who knows.

Whichever one is not in prison might consider it, but none of them have their's dad's ability to bilk ignorant people.

Seeing as the democrats are hogging all of them. I'd have to agree, that there'd be none left for anyone on the right to affect.

My hopeful fantasy is the GOP will do the proper soul searching and return to normal fiscal and social conservatism and start running people like Romney, Bush and McCain again. I wouldn't vote for them over a Democrat, but if they win at least the country's electoral, political, judicial institutions won't be corrupted and destroyed and they'd merely fall into the category of politicians I can politely disagree with.

Eh, I think Don Jr. will attempt a run in 2024, or sometime in the future, running on a way more radical and racist platform than his dad did.

But unlike his dad, he's not a career master conman. He wouldn't be able to pull it off, IMO.

Strange, radical and racist has mostly been a mainstream notion on the left, not the right.

Then again, none of you were able to prove any of that about Trump's campaign before. So there's that issue for you to work over.

If Ivanka runs, everyone should vote for her because voting for the best looking candidate is the only reason I myself would ever vote for anyone... This would of course depend on who her opponent would be.

Back
Top Bottom