• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins, who will be Commander In Chief?

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The United States has troops all over the world. The matter of Afghanistan and Iran isn't over. N. Korea has nuclear weapons. Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons. The military is an astronomical part of our budget. 1.3 million Americans in the military. Far more veterans. Russia still has their nuclear weapons. China is dramatically building up their military.

What did Joe Biden say about any of that? Where does he stand on N. Korea? Iran? What about our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

NOTHING. NOT ONE WORD. He has NO thoughts whatever about our military or the world situation. He does not care one iota about any of that. We have NO clue whether he will ramp up, ramp down, or pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We have troops in combat areas and Joe Biden is 100% silent.

Read the full speech: Joe Biden'''s remarks to the 2020 Democratic National Convention

So, if Joe Biden is elected, who will serve a Commander In Chief? He made it clear he has no interest in any of that - none at all.

The United States has troops all over the world. The matter of Afghanistan and Iran isn't over. N. Korea has nuclear weapons. Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons. The military is an astronomical part of our budget. 1.3 million Americans in the military. Far more veterans. Russia still has their nuclear weapons. China is dramatically building up their military.

What did Joe Biden say about any of that? Where does he stand on N. Korea? Iran? What about our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

NOTHING. NOT ONE WORD. He has NO thoughts whatever about our military or the world situation. He does not care one iota about any of that. We have NO clue whether he will ramp up, ramp down, or pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We have troops in combat areas and Joe Biden is 100% silent.

Read the full speech: Joe Biden'''s remarks to the 2020 Democratic National Convention

So, if Joe Biden is elected, who will serve a Commander In Chief? He made it clear he has no interest in any of that - none at all.

Biden

:popcorn2: (**** show thread in the making.)

Don't tell anybody, 'cause it's a secret, the plan is Hillary. :shock: :lol:

What did Joe Biden say about any of that? ... He made it clear he has no interest in any of that - none at all.

:screwy

He also said nothing of Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. So clearly he has no interest in any of them!

:lamo

Another fail from joko

The military is an astronomical part of our budget. 1.3 million Americans in the military. Far more veterans.

Ummmm, we do still have our nukes, just in case you thought George Soros had spirited them away in the middle of the night.

Veterans? Yeah, I seem to recall hearing that our disabled veterans aren't receiving their medications on time anymore thanks to Trump "saving the Post Office".

But thank God we have a Chickenhawk in Chief telling us about our veterans.
No, not Trump....

You.

ChickenhawkPatch.jpg

A nomination speech isn’t the place for long, boring, detailed plans. I am sure he will talk a lot about that stuff in the upcoming debates. That’s not people want to hear now. Now, they just want broad, overarching visions and approaches.

But if you really are that interested in knowing the details right now, there are many other places to look for that, if you’re interested. Google can be a helpful tool in that respect.

Biden's long foreign-policy record signals how he'll reverse Trump, rebuild old alliances and lead the pandemic response

A nomination speech isn’t the place for long, boring, detailed plans. I am sure he will talk a lot about that stuff in the upcoming debates. That’s not people want to hear now. Now, they just want broad, overarching visions and approaches.

But if you really are that interested in knowing the details right now, there are many other places to look for that, if you’re interested. Google can be a helpful tool in that respect.

Biden's long foreign-policy record signals how he'll reverse Trump, rebuild old alliances and lead the pandemic response

A convention speech is where a candidate tells of the candidate's priorities and general policies accordingly. He made it clear that he had NO interest in foreign policy and particularly military policy.

I see your speech copy is 17 pages.... He actually delivered an 18 page speech. The missing page talks about how he is going to sell our military to Russia to pay down the debt, with the agreement that Russia handle all US security interests going forward.....

Wait, my mistake. That little provision was in Trump's speech. The one Trump is delivering next week

PS - I see you are on vacation. Have yourself another margarita. Relax. No need to stress yourself coming up with new threads. We will be fine. We will see you when you get back.

Last edited:
Don't tell anybody, 'cause it's a secret, the plan is Hillary. :shock: :lol:

No no no- The NRA and Hannity predictions are coming true. Once Biden is in office, OBAMA will come back as the de-facto president for a third term... :shock:

Then Obama will make Kwanzaa the official winter celebration and persecute all Christians who try and sing Christmas carols or say Merry Christmas in public... :roll:

Gawd fearing patriots will have to get up from the computer and waddle out to fight the 'good' fight.... :peace

(or something like that)

A convention speech is where a candidate tells of the candidate's priorities and general policies accordingly. He made it clear that he had NO interest in foreign policy and particularly military policy.

Just think, this time next week we will be able to compare and contrast to Trump's convention speech... :lol:

I have a kid in the military. Been in combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. Command injuries - permanent. In two other countries I may not mention. "On mission" as I write this.

I listened to Biden's speech - and then read it. What did he say about our military in combat and harm's way? Nothing but one lie - the lie that Russia has a bounty on our troops, which was debunked within a week of that 3rd hand hearsay claim.

I have a kid in the military. Been in combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. Command injuries - permanent. In two other countries I may not mention. "On mission" as I write this.

I listened to Biden's speech - and then read it. What did he say about our military in combat and harm's way? Nothing but one lie - the lie that Russia has a bounty on our troops, which was debunked within a week of that 3rd hand hearsay claim.

What is a “command injury”? Did he hurt himself making PowerPoint slides?

Where’s the football? Let me think, aw c’mon man ffs it’s in the washing machine

He knocked his acceptance speech out of the park

lol...here's Biden's foreign policy strategy, reviewed:

Here Are the Top Experts Advising Joe Biden's Campaign on Foreign Policy

Maybe the problem is that you're just used to your president talking out his ass, instead of coming up with intelligent, impactful policy. What a difference four years makes...

That actually has NOT been debunked. It has been ignored. Now, I do know that Trump and cultists have this strategy that if you ignore something, like a pandemic, it doesn't exist. But frankly, well.... that is not true.

Perhaps Pompeo has not seen the debunking memo....

Pompeo Warned Russia Against Bounties on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan - The New York Times

Would you mind sharing it with all of us. We will be certain he gets it.

Meanwhile, the Vets ain't pleased that this has been largely ignored.... Russian bounties on American troops further strain Trump’s bond with veterans

Russian Bounty Suspicions Were Supported by Financial Data - The New York Times

Last edited:
That actually has NOT been debunked. It has been ignored. Now, I do know that Trump and cultists have this strategy that if you ignore something, like a pandemic, it doesn't exist. But frankly, well.... that is not true.

Perhaps Pompeo has not seen the debunking memo....

Pompeo Warned Russia Against Bounties on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan - The New York Times

Would you mind sharing it with all of us. We will be certain he gets it.

Meanwhile, the Vets ain't pleased that this has been largely ignored.... Russian bounties on American troops further strain Trump’s bond with veterans

Russian Bounty Suspicions Were Supported by Financial Data - The New York Times

Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Thursday that the intelligence on the Russian bounty program had not been corroborated by intelligence agencies and that they do not believe any attacks in Afghanistan that resulted in American casualties can be directly tied to it. The U.S. is still looking into the program and Milley warned that if it proves to have been real the U.S. "will take action."

"All the defense intelligence agencies have been unable to corroborate that report," Esper told the House Armed Services Committee.

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated - ABC News

I guess you missed the large segment about his dead son's service in Afganastan, how proud he was of him and that he pledged to support the Military in all ways and promised to never use them as a political backdrop to prop up his Presidency.

But, to your point, when Joe Biden is elected President it will be the FIRST time in 4 years we've had a Comander in Chief, instead of a ConMan duh n Cheat!

Any of you care to guess what Biden's actions and policy on Iran and Afghanistan are? What about N. Korea? China's military build up? On troops in Germany? On ANYTHING other than a gossip report about bounties on US troops that NO intelligence agency confirmed?

Most Americans are completely indifferent to our troops in combat areas. The MSM acts like they don't even exist. But my kid cares. I care.

As a comment, my kid - leader of a super geekish special missions team with new-tech prototype "whatever" costing a couple billion or thereabouts - was going to quit if Hilary won. So was all but one of the team. There is no B team as a replacement for the "whatever" they designed in conjunction with the defense contractor companies - and then testing and refining it in missions - a couple so significant their success (the result) was in the newspapers - but no details as to "how" it was done.

A Commander In Chief candidate saying NOTHING about every theater our troops are in, not a hint of his position on military action or anything else? What would anyone be willing to serve under a commander who doesn't give a **** about you?

I guess you missed the large segment about his dead son's service in Afganastan, how proud he was of him and that he pledged to support the Military in all ways and promised to never use them as a political backdrop to prop up his Presidency.

But, to your point, when Joe Biden is elected President it will be the FIRST time in 4 years we've had a Comander in Chief, instead of a ConMan duh n Cheat!

Obama created ISIS. Ordered protecting it with advance notice of attacks. Trump eliminated it. Gave permission and order to the military to destroy ISIS - and with less casualties than Obama caused protecting ISIS. Clinton wanted us to directly attack Russian forces in Syria to get into an endless war there.

Enough said to understand the difference. But Biden? No one has a clue what Biden's stance is. I suspect that included Joe Biden himself.

Biden. He will replace a dangerous sociopath.

Obama created ISIS. Ordered protecting it with advance notice of attacks. Trump eliminated it. Gave permission and order to the military to destroy ISIS - and with less casualties than Obama caused protecting ISIS.

Absolutely NONE of that is true, but correct me if I'm wrong, you seem to be changing the subject.

Clinton wanted us to directly attack Russian forces in Syria to get into an endless war there.

I've never heard that before; I would like supporting links to any of that bull**** you've posted so far.

Enough said to understand the difference.

Slanderous bull**** doesn't contribute to understanding.

But Biden? No one has a clue what Biden's stance is. I suspect that included Joe Biden himself.

Your suspicions are fuled by Faux News baloney. As I said Joe Biden devoted a large part of last night's convention pledging to support OUR Military every way possible.

Back
Top Bottom