• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins, who will be Commander In Chief?

It won't be Putin who it Trump's commander in chief,

The United States has troops all over the world. The matter of Afghanistan and Iran isn't over. N. Korea has nuclear weapons. Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons. The military is an astronomical part of our budget. 1.3 million Americans in the military. Far more veterans. Russia still has their nuclear weapons. China is dramatically building up their military.

What did Joe Biden say about any of that? Where does he stand on N. Korea? Iran? What about our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

NOTHING. NOT ONE WORD. He has NO thoughts whatever about our military or the world situation. He does not care one iota about any of that. We have NO clue whether he will ramp up, ramp down, or pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We have troops in combat areas and Joe Biden is 100% silent.

Read the full speech: Joe Biden'''s remarks to the 2020 Democratic National Convention

So, if Joe Biden is elected, who will serve a Commander In Chief? He made it clear he has no interest in any of that - none at all.
As usual, you are talking out of your ass.

Go to 1 minute 30 seconds of Biden’s speech.
Biden at the DNC: The days of cozying up to dictators is over - YouTube
“So I take very personally the profound responsibility of serving as Commander in Chief.

I will be a president who will stand with our allies and friends. I will make it clear to our adversaries the days of cozying up to dictators are over.

Under President Biden, America will not turn a blind eye to Russian bounties on the heads of American soldiers. Nor will I put up with foreign interference in our most sacred democratic exercise -- voting.”
Transcript: Joe Biden's DNC speech - CNNPolitics

You never know... we could get lucky and over the next four years there is nothing going on which requires a Commander-in-Cheif.

It could happen!

-

Absolutely NONE of that is true, but correct me if I'm wrong, you seem to be changing the subject.

I've never heard that before; I would like supporting links to any of that bull**** you've posted so far.

Slanderous bull**** doesn't contribute to understanding.

Your suspicions are fuled by Faux News baloney. As I said Joe Biden devoted a large part of last night's convention pledging to support OUR Military every way possible.

What Hilary Clinton promised to do would "require going to war with Syria and Russia."

This was no minor matter. When I heard his testimony, I knew the powers-that-be, "deep state," "the intelligence community." "the establishment" (etc - pick your word choice) would NEVER allow Hilary Clinton to become president. Seriously, I figured Clinton would win until I heard his testimony. Dare she be allowed to become president - risking direct war with Russia as a result - and in Russia's backyard? OMG if Russia really did pour advanced weaponry into the ME.

Candidly, I question if voters have selected the president for at least the last 2 decades - ever since voting was by computers that can be hacked. I have always thought it likely that Clinton maybe did really win, but enough votes were shifted every so slightly so that Trump squeaked by in 2 or 3 key states. The powers-that-be on the military side want the "COLD" war with Russia to last forever - for all the power and money it brings. But NO sane person wants a "HOT" war directly with Russia.

A "no fly zone" would mean shooting down Russia aircraft over Syria - a country that Russia has been in for half a century on permission of the Syria government. US aircraft shooting down Russian aircraft over Syria would be no different than Russia shooting down American aircraft over Germany. That's direct war between the USA and Russia - something that has NEVER happened and NO sane person would ever want.

We all got together during the night, joko, and decided you'd be perfect for the job.

giphy.gif

You never know... we could get lucky and over the next four years there is nothing going on which requires a Commander-in-Cheif.

It could happen!

-

If we surrender to everyone then no military is necessary. If we eliminate our border as Biden, Harris and the Democratic Party promises, there is no country to protect anyway. Any opposing military could just walk and fly right in - completely welcomed by President Biden.

If we surrender to everyone then no military is necessary. If we eliminate our border as Biden, Harris and the Democratic Party promises, there is no country to protect anyway. Any opposing military could just walk and fly right in - completely welcomed by President Biden.

Sounds like a plan! :)

He knocked his acceptance speech out of the park

Really ok, great, so a senile squirrel found an acorn or read a speech rehearsed 500 times off a teleprompter

The United States has troops all over the world. The matter of Afghanistan and Iran isn't over. N. Korea has nuclear weapons. Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons. The military is an astronomical part of our budget. 1.3 million Americans in the military. Far more veterans. Russia still has their nuclear weapons. China is dramatically building up their military.

What did Joe Biden say about any of that? Where does he stand on N. Korea? Iran? What about our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan?

NOTHING. NOT ONE WORD. He has NO thoughts whatever about our military or the world situation. He does not care one iota about any of that. We have NO clue whether he will ramp up, ramp down, or pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We have troops in combat areas and Joe Biden is 100% silent.

Read the full speech: Joe Biden'''s remarks to the 2020 Democratic National Convention

So, if Joe Biden is elected, who will serve a Commander In Chief? He made it clear he has no interest in any of that - none at all.
Biden's speech was all about getting elected.

He was appealing to those who might be on the moderate cusp or those who hadn't voted in 2016 and don't really follow international events but might consider voting this year because of COVID-19 and the economic shutdown that brought politics to the forefront for them.

Thus his speech was focused on domestic issues, mostly an attempt to infect fence-sitters with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and to try to impress on people what a caring and considerate person he, Biden, is.

References to international events wouldn't have won him additional voters and thus would have been a waste of his time.

Where he made his biggest mistake was voicing support for the violent radical Marxist organization Black Lives Matter (BLM), as a recent Gallup poll showed that 57% of Americans are opposed to BLM, and that's a likely growing percentage as more people learn about this anti-White racist organization's attempt to destabilize America and take power and "woke" moderates truly wake up and realize they're being played by BLM's extremely false assertions about the where and how of racism. Support of BLM will likely cost Biden the election once Trump's campaign ads associate Biden with video of BLM's bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering in our cities' streets the past three months.

There's one thing on which you never disappoint: Spreading bat**** crazy Cult bull**** like that.

Kamala will be in charge.

Biden's speech was all about getting elected.

He was appealing to those who might be on the moderate cusp or those who hadn't voted in 2016 and don't really follow international events but might consider voting this year because of COVID-19 and the economic shutdown that brought politics to the forefront for them.

Thus his speech was focused on domestic issues, mostly an attempt to infect fence-sitters with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and to try to impress on people what a caring and considerate person he, Biden, is.

References to international events wouldn't have won him additional voters and thus would have been a waste of his time.

Where he made his biggest mistake was voicing support for the violent radical Marxist organization Black Lives Matter (BLM), as a recent Gallup poll showed that 57% of Americans are opposed to BLM, and that's a likely growing percentage as more people learn about this anti-White racist organization's attempt to destabilize America and take power and "woke" moderates truly wake up and realize they're being played by BLM's extremely false assertions about the where and how of racism. Support of BLM will likely cost Biden the election once Trump's campaign adds associate Biden with video of BLM's bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering in our cities' streets the past three months.

"Thanks" for crapping out the standard Kultur Kampf Krieger/white supremacist hate mongering against BLM. Now's who's going to clean up your mess?

But we can dispose of the polling lie about BLM right away: Majorities Across Racial, Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement | Pew Research Center

Last edited:
Really ok, great, so a senile squirrel found an acorn or read a speech rehearsed 500 times off a teleprompter

Nope, Biden delivered a great speech and showed his love for the country for its strength and beauty instead of trying to fundamentally change it into something it has never been.

I have a kid in the military. Been in combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. Command injuries - permanent. In two other countries I may not mention. "On mission" as I write this.

I listened to Biden's speech - and then read it. What did he say about our military in combat and harm's way? Nothing but one lie - the lie that Russia has a bounty on our troops, which was debunked within a week of that 3rd hand hearsay claim.

What's a "command injury?" And the Russian bounty story has not been debunked just dismissed as a "hoax" (as he calls every fact that shows his dirtbagginess). The Intel services had evidence for it. Of course, your Dear Dirtbag shrugged it off because he's too cowed by Putin to call him on it. Even PoS Pompeo took it seriously:
Pompeo Warned Russia Against Bounties on U.S. Troops in Afghanistan - The New York Times
I wonder if you'd still worship Dirtbag if your son's injuries were a part of that program (and you wouldn't know and the military wouldn't admit it) as he calls it a hoax kisses Putin's yet again.

Last edited:
Don't tell anybody, 'cause it's a secret, the plan is Hillary. :shock: :lol:

Careful....joko is so suggestible he may make that his next thread title and cite that comment as proof.

:screwy

He also said nothing of Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. So clearly he has no interest in any of them!

:lamo

Another fail from joko

In an unbroken streak of fail.

Can't wait for your Dear Dirtbag's spittle bucket of an acceptance "rant." Will need to set the lie counter limit at ∞.

Obama created ISIS. Ordered protecting it with advance notice of attacks. Trump eliminated it. Gave permission and order to the military to destroy ISIS - and with less casualties than Obama caused protecting ISIS. Clinton wanted us to directly attack Russian forces in Syria to get into an endless war there.

Enough said to understand the difference. But Biden? No one has a clue what Biden's stance is. I suspect that included Joe Biden himself.

ISIS was founded in 2006 by Abu Musayb al Zarqawi.

Was Obama president in 2006?

What about N. Korea? China's military build up?

Yeah, tell us about how Your Dear Dirtbag got Un to stop nuclear testing (didn't) and has stared down the Chinese militarily (hasn't) and brought them to heel economically (did that to American farmers). Jeebus, joko, I'm starting to think you really enjoy getting hammered for all the lies and generally poisonous crap you spew.

Last edited:
ISIS was founded in 2006 by Abu Musayb al Zarqawi.

Was Obama president in 2006?

For joko, history is some new lie he came up with 30 seconds ago.

Last edited:

It could happen!

-

It certainly will if Donnie Dirtbag gets another 4 years to complete his misstion to totally destroy this country.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Thursday that the intelligence on the Russian bounty program had not been corroborated by intelligence agencies and that they do not believe any attacks in Afghanistan that resulted in American casualties can be directly tied to it. The U.S. is still looking into the program and Milley warned that if it proves to have been real the U.S. "will take action."

"All the defense intelligence agencies have been unable to corroborate that report," Esper told the House Armed Services Committee.

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated - ABC News

None of that is debunking..... its questioning the affirmation, but not a debunking.

Further examination of this issue suggests that it has some degree legitimacy to it, though one can not say with absolute certainty that it is true.

Why we need a little skepticism, and more evidence, on Russian bounties | TheHill

It certainly has not, however, been "debunked" as evidenced by the fact that the US State Department has pushed back on Russia.

Report: US secretly warned Russia of blowback for bounties - Business Insider

which even the Trump propaganda network acknowledges. Report: Pompeo Warns Russia Against Taliban Bounties | Voice of America - English

The problem has been that Trump has never said anything about it. He appears to be in denial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom