• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?

If Biden loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?

• Total voters
???? He exonerated the Clinton campaign of any illegality, when the evidence showed she was guilty as hell. Not something the FBI generally does
Oh looky we have a legal opinion. Lol

Hunter committed no crime here. We have already had investigations into Hunter's connections, nothing came up. Guiliani's emails have already been discredited and it turns out that nobody at the post wanted their name to be attached to the so-called Hunter story. What the Post published was preposterous: Hunter Biden drops off a laptop at a pawn shop with highly sensitive information and gives it to a blind guy. The pawn shop is located no where Hunter lives and the blind pawn shop just so happens to be a MAGA guy. There's absolutely no evidence that Biden and Burisma executives actually met. It's an obvious last chance at a Hail Mary attempt.

Forget about Hunter Biden. If Joe Biden got 10% of the take by Hunter Biden, the crime is by Joe Biden himself.

He'll be in the cell next to Hillary Clinton, right? LOL

Apparently Hunter Biden isn't smart enough to destroy evidence like Hilary Clinton and company did.

Forget about Hunter Biden. If Joe Biden got 10% of the take by Hunter Biden, the crime is by Joe Biden himself.
Then

File

Charges

Already

A Biden win is a get out of jail free card for both him and Hunter Biden. Regardless of the source, if the emails are accurate then minimally Hunter Biden committed the criminal offense of not registering as a lobbyist and specifically for foreign companies and governments. So Biden is fighting for his son's freedom and maybe his own.

If Quid Pro Quo China Joe loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?

Hunter probably won't be prosecuted either way.

How about Biden killing Trump in the debate tonight? Game over, 300 delegates for sure!

They're private citizens Joko. If the DOJ or anyone else had a case against them, they could be prosecuted right now. Why haven't they been?

Pardoned for what?

He hasn't committed a crime. We'd know if he did.

A Biden win is a get out of jail free card for both him and Hunter Biden. Regardless of the source, if the emails are accurate then minimally Hunter Biden committed the criminal offense of not registering as a lobbyist and specifically for foreign companies and governments. So Biden is fighting for his son's freedom and maybe his own.

The FBI and Justice Dept are so full of career employees that support the democrats and are part of the swamp it will be difficult to get this done. I think he suffer whatever the penalties are for others doing similar things. I just hope America will not knowingly elect a man who is very probably involved.

I think the real question should be, if Trump wins, how bad does America become?
The only thing that may worsen is the far left chaos in democrat run cities in America. I would expect that will run out of steam if Trump wins because the states and cities simply can't afford to continue to ignore the destruction and violence.

The only thing that may worsen is the far left chaos in democrat run cities in America. I would expect that will run out of steam if Trump wins because the states and cities simply can't afford to continue to ignore the destruction and violence.
I see that Trump has painted a pretty picture in your head that all democrats and democratic cities are evil. The only reason the protests don't happen in East Bum**** Kentucky, Cornfield, Kansas, and Little Pebble, Arkansas, is because they are so widespread and have very little population,all run by republiCANTS. Big cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, etc., are filled with such a huge population with crime and violence. It's going to happen no matter what. Trump wants to blame the Democrats because he has no choice. Democrats run the biggest cities in America, because America knows enough not to elect a RepubliCANT.

I really don't care about Hunter; he is on track for a bitter ugly end.
The ones who need to be prosecuted are the deep state operatives who enabled the Biden crime family. Joe and Obama are in that mix as well as upper echelons of the FBI.

Is this the Trump University Law School version?

I really don't care about Hunter; he is on track for a bitter ugly end.
The ones who need to be prosecuted are the deep state operatives who enabled the Biden crime family. Joe and Obama are in that mix as well as upper echelons of the FBI.
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep staaaaaaaaaaaaaate

They're private citizens Joko. If the DOJ or anyone else had a case against them, they could be prosecuted right now. Why haven't they been?

What nonsense. We are talking about the FBI here. The Steele Dossier is legitimate and the Hunter laptop is Russian smear campaign according to them. They had and kept hidden Hunters laptop as the House of Representatives impeached Trump over Ukraine.

I think the real question should be, if Trump wins, how bad does America become?

For half the country, as bad as the media tells them it is.

Hunter Bidens prosecution or conviction and Joe Bidens presidency should be completely independent of one another. If there is evidence enough to warrant a prosecution (no, I don't mean moronic right wing talking tv heads blathering conspiracy idiocy) then it should go forward. Biden or Trump as the next POTUS should not intervene in any way.

?
He announced a week before the election that he was reopening the investigation.

Comey was instructed to stop Clinton becoming president after she repeatedly promised she was going to order the US military to attack the Russian military in Syria. With that added to her explosive temper it was decided she was way too dangerous to allow to become president.

However, people get another change to vote for WW3 by voting for Biden/Harris, both who have stated they want the USA to go to war in Syria - which is war with Russia.

Hunter Bidens prosecution or conviction and Joe Bidens presidency should be completely independent of one another. If there is evidence enough to warrant a prosecution (no, I don't mean moronic right wing talking tv heads blathering conspiracy idiocy) then it should go forward. Biden or Trump as the next POTUS should not intervene in any way.

Hunters laptop isn't a conspiracy theory.

What nonsense. We are talking about the FBI here. The Steele Dossier is legitimate and the Hunter laptop is Russian smear campaign according to them. They had and kept hidden Hunters laptop as the House of Representatives impeached Trump over Ukraine.

Oh riiiight, a deep state conspiracy. There's nothing stopping Barr's DOJ pursuing the Bidens if it thought it had a case. Why hasn't it?

laptop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom