• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?

If Biden loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?

• Total voters
Not doing a good job of hiding then, is he.

Back into the basement he goes.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is back at his Wilmington, Del., home and will not return to the campaign trail until after his face-off with President Trump at Thursday night’s debate.

Back into the basement he goes.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is back at his Wilmington, Del., home and will not return to the campaign trail until after his face-off with President Trump at Thursday night’s debate.

Seems like you've forgotten that Biden's job number one is winning the election, not making you happy.
The undecided voters will decide this referendum and the more Trump indulges in over-heated rhetoric to get his hard core all excited, the more Biden should stay off the stage and let those undecideds get an eyeful and an earful.

Seems like you've forgotten that Biden's job number one is winning the election, not making you happy.
The undecided voters will decide this referendum and the more Trump indulges in over-heated rhetoric to get his hard core all excited, the more Biden should stay off the stage and let those undecideds get an eyeful and an earful.

Biden would be the first "President In Hiding." Except he's hiding from ordinary Americans because all he cares about are his wealthiest people on earth employers.

Hmm...well you people claimed Hillary was going to prison four years ago and you still haven't filed a single solitary charge against her.

Well, I wouldn't congratulate Hillary for successfully hiding any evidence by exclusively using her own personal, un authorized email server and successfully destroying that server AFTER the Senate subpoenaed that server. And that was Comey's call and in hindsight we now know he wrote her exoneration statement before the investigation had even spoken to Hillary. Probably following Loretta Lynch's commands that she wont be prosecuted.

Biden would be the first "President In Hiding." Except he's hiding from ordinary Americans because all he cares about are his wealthiest people on earth employers.

I suspect he now cares about winning so he and the swamp can make all this Hunter laptop story go away.

Yeah, well, there's no way he could get any approval from you so if he's got to piss you off he might as well do it in a way that advances his own agenda.
Bonus for you is you get to recycle all the same trite cliches and schoolyard insults you've been spamming this forum with for months.

And trump is traveling around the country holding superspreader events with his supporters

Now which presidential candidate do you feel is doing the right thing

I suspect he now cares about winning so he and the swamp can make all this Hunter laptop story go away.
Trump supporters are making it go away. They're burying it under overheated rhetoric and baseless accusations involving communism and George Soros that are child's play to refute. Every time a Trump supporter brays about treason and felonies he's deflecting from the original story. If there is a nugget of truth involving influence pedalling (a big if) It's getting lost under a heap of bullshit.
Wonder why Biden and the Democrats are being low-key about all this? Just watch the Republicans make it go away themselves by burying it under bullshit.

Well, I wouldn't congratulate Hillary for successfully hiding any evidence by exclusively using her own personal, un authorized email server and successfully destroying that server AFTER the Senate subpoenaed that server. And that was Comey's call and in hindsight we now know he wrote her exoneration statement before the investigation had even spoken to Hillary. Probably following Loretta Lynch's commands that she wont be prosecuted.
Pretty creative spin-doctoring considering Comey announced a week or so before the election that he was reopening the FBI investigation. You know that had to have an effect.
Say, whatever happened about that reopened investigation? Did anyone ever hear how it played out? Didn't even happen, did it. It was all about the announcement and the timing.

Hunter committed no crime here. We have already had investigations into Hunter's connections, nothing came up. Guiliani's emails have already been discredited and it turns out that nobody at the post wanted their name to be attached to the so-called Hunter story. What the Post published was preposterous: Hunter Biden drops off a laptop at a pawn shop with highly sensitive information and gives it to a blind guy. The pawn shop is located no where Hunter lives and the blind pawn shop just so happens to be a MAGA guy. There's absolutely no evidence that Biden and Burisma executives actually met. It's an obvious last chance at a Hail Mary attempt.

Pretty creative spin-doctoring considering Comey announced a week or so before the election that he was reopening the FBI investigation.

His announcement doesn't contradict my assertions.

Hunter committed no crime here. We have already had investigations into Hunter's connections, nothing came up.

That was before these emails surfaced showing Hunter to be in violation of the foreign agent registry act. Same thing Manafort was prosecuted for.

That was before these emails surfaced showing Hunter to be in violation of the foreign agent registry act. Same thing Manafort was prosecuted for.

The emails have no credibility. The NYP never did any verification and nobody in their office was willing to put their on the story.

His announcement doesn't contradict my assertions.
Your assertions implied Comey was working on Clinton's behalf. His action contradicts that.
Did you hear what was the result of the investigation he announced just before the election? I didn't. I'm not even sure one took place.

The emails have no credibility. The NYP never did any verification and nobody in their office was willing to put their on the story.

?????? They came straight from Hunters laptop. Other than the media, no one has denied their authenticity.

Your assertions implied Comey was working on Clinton's behalf. His action contradicts that.

No they don't. He really had no choice with the Weiner laptop. Couldnt pretend it doesnt exist. He had to address it to maintain apperances.

No they don't. He really had no choice with the Weiner laptop. Couldnt pretend it doesnt exist. He had to address it to maintain apperances.
A week before election day? Or was it ten days.
That timing wasn't coincidental. He had a choice about the timing of the announcement. There's lots of reasons why Clinton blew that election but that announcement drove another nail into the coffin of her campaign.
I wonder if he needed to inform Congress at all about reopening the investigation but it's the timing that contradicts anyone who says Comey was working for Clinton or against Trump.

They vent if they don't think the crewmates are watching. But if a crewmate catches the impostor venting, they will make a big deal of it.

This is exactly like how the US is acting right now, except Biden is the impostor and the MSM is the crewmate that saw it.

That's what someone who votes out the crew would say.

He'll be in the cell next to Hillary Clinton, right? LOL

Was Hillary prosecuted?

Was anyone Trumpists accused of crimes prosecuted?

Seems to me that it's Team Trump that racked up the indictments and convictions. 🤷

Well they did get that low level FBI lawyer. I forget his name.

A Biden win is a get out of jail free card for both him and Hunter Biden. Regardless of the source, if the emails are accurate then minimally Hunter Biden committed the criminal offense of not registering as a lobbyist and specifically for foreign companies and governments. So Biden is fighting for his son's freedom and maybe his own.

If Quid Pro Quo China Joe loses, will Hunter Biden be prosecuted?
If there’s evidence of a crime, it should be investigated and he should be prosecuted if any evidence found is sufficient to warrant a trial.

I wonder if he needed to inform Congress at all about reopening the investigation but it's the timing that contradicts anyone who says Comey was working for Clinton or against Trump.

He was working for Lorretta Lynch who instructed him Clinton would not be prosecuted.

He was working for Lorretta Lynch who instructed him Clinton would not be prosecuted.
So it was just an accident that he torpedoed the Clinton campaign?

So it was just an accident that he torpedoed the Clinton campaign?

???? He exonerated the Clinton campaign of any illegality, when the evidence showed she was guilty as hell. Not something the FBI generally does

Back
Top Bottom