• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden is what Trump supporters claim he is, should he demand Atty General Garland's resignation?

If Trump is the victim of a deep state plot, wouldn't Biden fire Garland for this?

• Yes, by appealing Judge Jackson's order, Garland shields Trump & his flunky Barr's crimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump convinced his cult two opposing sides, criminal democrats vs righteous, victimized,Trump party

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, this must be a trick, Biden and Garland both committed to persecuting legitimate POTUS Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Democrats are weak, stupid, both, or conversely, crazy like a fox!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
May 26, 2021 :
"...The government is now appealing ABJ’s decision to release the memo to hide the logic of how Engel and O’Callaghan got to that decision. And it’s possible they want to hide their analysis simply because they believe that, liberated from the entire “Heads Trump wins, Tails rule of law loses” premise of the memo, it becomes true deliberative advice (never mind that both Engel and O’Callaghan were playing roles that OLC prohibits them to play).

But somehow, in eight pages of secret analysis, Engel and O’Callaghan decide — invoking the entire Special Counsel’s Report by reference — that there’s not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump obstructed justice..."

Background: William Barr's corrupt attack on Mueller, a 19 page, incoherent rant, sent to Engel and Rosenstein, served as a job application that influenced Trump's nomination of Barr as Atty General, Barr's memo and Trump's nomination of Barr were two acts of obstruction of the Mueller investgation.:

MEMORANDUM 8 June 2018 - Just Security

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-con...mo-to-DOJ-Muellers-Obstruction-Theory-1.2.pdf
"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Assistant Attorney General Steve Engel Bill Barr Mueller's "Obstruction" Theory 8 June 2018 I am writing as a former official deeply concerned with the institutions of the Presidency and the Department of Justice. I realize that I am in the dark about many facts, but I hope my..."

Garland Admits Barr Lied About The Mueller Report, But

Insists On DOJ’s Sacred Right To Cover It Up​

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/05/gar...-insists-on-dojs-sacred-right-to-cover-it-up/
Amy Berman Jackson, Bill Barr, Department of Justice, Government, Merrick Garland. Above the Law daily newsletter Sign up and get the latest news in your inbox. Subscribe Now.

Merrick Garland Defends Bill Barr - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/merrick-garland-defends-bill-barr-11621980937
Who knew Attorney General Merrick Garland would ride to predecessor Bill Barr's rescue? On Monday the Justice Department announced it will appeal federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson's order to ...

Last edited:
Former Bush Atty. General Michael Mukasey appearing on CNN, told Chris Cuomo that William Barr, whose public career he says he admires, accurately described the conclusions in the Mueller Report, said that Mueller agreed with Barr's description of the Mueller findings, and said that Barr properly determined there was not enough evidence of Trump obstruction, contradicting Fed. Dist. Judge Amy Berman Jackson's 42 page opinion/order, and contradicting Judge Reggie Walton who has read as nearly an unredacted version of the Mueller Report as Judge Amy Berman Jackson.

Cuomo speechless in reaction to Mukasey's opinion because it was in blatant disregard of the facts.

Senator Charles Grassley defended the secret meta data grab of House Intel Committee democratic party members as, "investigation of
members of congress happen all the time," ignoring that the other investigations are not targeted against committee members of just one party who are investigating, with cause, the conduct of the POTUS.

Trump has targeted House Intel Chair Schiff in 300 tweets!

The difference now, compared to Nixon in 1974, is that enough of the party is "all in," to make it obvious now we are about to descend
into Trump party autocracy if the 74 million do not extract their heads from....

Last edited:
May 26, 2021 :
"...The government is now appealing ABJ’s decision to release the memo to hide the logic of how Engel and O’Callaghan got to that decision. And it’s possible they want to hide their analysis simply because they believe that, liberated from the entire “Heads Trump wins, Tails rule of law loses” premise of the memo, it becomes true deliberative advice (never mind that both Engel and O’Callaghan were playing roles that OLC prohibits them to play).

But somehow, in eight pages of secret analysis, Engel and O’Callaghan decide — invoking the entire Special Counsel’s Report by reference — that there’s not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump obstructed justice..."

Background: William Barr's corrupt attack on Mueller, a 19 page, incoherent rant, sent to Engel and Rosenstein, served as a job application that influenced Trump's nomination of Barr as Atty General, Barr's memo and Trump's nomination of Barr were two acts of obstruction of the Mueller investgation.:

MEMORANDUM 8 June 2018 - Just Security

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-con...mo-to-DOJ-Muellers-Obstruction-Theory-1.2.pdf
"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Assistant Attorney General Steve Engel Bill Barr Mueller's "Obstruction" Theory 8 June 2018 I am writing as a former official deeply concerned with the institutions of the Presidency and the Department of Justice. I realize that I am in the dark about many facts, but I hope my..."

Garland Admits Barr Lied About The Mueller Report, But

Insists On DOJ’s Sacred Right To Cover It Up​

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/05/gar...-insists-on-dojs-sacred-right-to-cover-it-up/
Amy Berman Jackson, Bill Barr, Department of Justice, Government, Merrick Garland. Above the Law daily newsletter Sign up and get the latest news in your inbox. Subscribe Now.

Merrick Garland Defends Bill Barr - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/merrick-garland-defends-bill-barr-11621980937
Who knew Attorney General Merrick Garland would ride to predecessor Bill Barr's rescue? On Monday the Justice Department announced it will appeal federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson's order to ...
Is it possible for you to make a post that does not mention Trump? Your world revolves around nothing but Trump. Is that really how pathetic your life is?

Back
Top Bottom