• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Barr launches a full investigation into the spying on Trump what will democrats do?

Still waiting for your citation for the Great QAnon Round-up.
I haven't referred to this Qanon a single time in any debate context. You seem to be the only person even mentioning it.

So WTF ate you talking about?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

I haven't referred to this Qanon a single time in any debate context. You seem to be the only person even mentioning it.

So WTF ate you talking about?

"30 agents, Obama, Hillary, Michelle and Bill are being arrested soon!"

Pathetic QAnon garbage. And you haven't the courage to cite it.

You are echoing both Marx and the methodology of the "progressive" mainstream media but pointing to conservatives.

The left constantly accuses the right of doing what the left does, especially this "if you repeat a lie enough times..." bit.

But that's okay, when the 2020 elections arrive, you will see that most Americans will have learned that "fake news" really is fake news, and it all comes from the port side of the aisle.

He hasn’t broken 50% ever in his presidency. Even a good economy hasn’t changed that. And try watching real news and not believing the liar in chief who is the real fake.

"30 agents, Obama, Hillary, Michelle and Bill are being arrested soon!"

Pathetic QAnon garbage. And you haven't the courage to cite it.
You must have me confused with someone else. Why don't you look at the names of posters?

However, you were harping at me about Qanon a couple of days ago as well, when I hadn't mentioned it either.

Makes you sound kinda sorta babyish or premature or something.

Just sayin'....

You must have me confused with someone else. Why don't you look at the names of posters?

However, you were harping at me about Qanon a couple of days ago as well, when I hadn't mentioned it either.

Makes you sound kinda sorta babyish or premature or something.

Just sayin'....

So you didn't know where your stupid BS "30 FBI, Obama and Hillary are about to be arrested!!" came from. That just looks even more stupid.

And still no citation. Just like a Truther.

He hasn’t broken 50% ever in his presidency. Even a good economy hasn’t changed that. And try watching real news and not believing the liar in chief who is the real fake.
By real news, you mean Communist News Network (CNN), NY Times or one of those other leftist hack sheets?

Much of what I do read is pure data publications used by my industry to make real world decisions, stuff that you couldn't even subscribe to because you're an industry outsider, other stuff is real news, not fake news propaganda rags.

Today's Democrat voters are dwelling in some Twilight Zone version of reality. "There's a signpost up ahead..."

Yeah all fake, we just hit 3.2% GDP is that a lie??????????????? I know that really pisses you off that our economy is doing so well. Your one of those, the hell with our country enjoying a strong economy, getting rid of Trump over country is way more important than jobs for the American people.

Barr is going to do this an I predict the investigation will be over in the summer of 2020. Both sides can play hardball.
Let's outline the disconnects in the above post.

First, what is this "both sizes" nonsense? The Special Prosecutor was appointed by the Trump Administration, not the Democrats.
Second, as for "hardball," you mean that if Trump's team is being investigated for very suspicious behavior, then the Trump Administration is going to retaliate against Democrats by using the persecution prosecution by the government as a political tool. That's exactly what totalitarian regimes and banana republics do. The United States of America used to be above that. We can see that merely two years into a would-be dictator megalomaniac's election we already are devolving into a banana republic. Joe Biden was right:

Yeah all fake, we just hit 3.2% GDP is that a lie??????????????? I know that really pisses you off that our economy is doing so well. Your one of those, the hell with our country enjoying a strong economy, getting rid of Trump over country is way more important than jobs for the American people.

Like i said even a good economy can’t get Trump 50%. Read what I post.

By real news, you mean Communist News Network (CNN), NY Times or one of those other leftist hack sheets?

Much of what I do read is pure data publications used by my industry to make real world decisions, stuff that you couldn't even subscribe to because you're an industry outsider, other stuff is real news, not fake news propaganda rags.

Today's Democrat voters are dwelling in some Twilight Zone version of reality. "There's a signpost up ahead..."

So you alone knows the truth? Really? Wow! I’m impressed!

First, what is this "both sizes" nonsense? The Special Prosecutor was appointed by the Trump Administration, not the Democrats.
Second, as for "hardball," you mean that if Trump's team is being investigated for very suspicious behavior, then the Trump Administration is going to retaliate against Democrats by using the persecution prosecution by the government as a political tool. That's exactly what totalitarian regimes and banana republics do. The United States of America used to be above that. We can see that merely two years into a would-be dictator megalomaniac's election we already are devolving into a banana republic. Joe Biden was right:

The Mueller investigation is over. It found no conspiracy with Russians to influence the election. The House continues to investigate because Mueller didn't find enough to impeach Trump for, hence the reason for more investigations and I said the Senate and the DOJ can also play hardball and investigate the dirty tricks played by the Obama deep state to overthrow a duly elected president. The results of the Senate and/or DOJ investigations will come out in the fall of 2020, just in time for the election. Democrats do not own the dirty trick business, as they believe they do.

So you alone knows the truth? Really? Wow! I’m impressed!
Not at all, it's about disseminating news with a view toward realism -- not just what is printed or posted, but how much it favors one side while ignoring or condemning the other.

Given that Trump, for example, has been in office for over two years, only an ignoramus would believe that in all that time he (or any president in
the same amount of time in office) hasn't done a single thing right (no pun intended) or accomplished a single positive thing. The fact that the media oozed and cheered for two years of Mueller, crowing about Russia collusion that turned out not to have occurred, rather than doing their job as journalists and by extension investigators and not "reporting" things they obviously hadn't investigated much.

I am now recently retired from a security business (my own) that involved everything but IT security -- homeland security, corporate security, emergency and disaster management, diplomatic security and a few other areas of the Protection Industry in which I have some forms of expertise.

I receive more than my share of up to date industry journals in all my areas of endeavor and stay up to date.

When I read about the situation at the border as seen from the view of the professionals charged with securing things there and I see that the Democratic and the mainstream media are totally denying reality and endangering Americans for purely political reasons, flat out lying to their gullible base, I know damn well who not to believe.

That's a very good example in itself and more than enough to tell any free thinking person, as opposed to a politically indoctrinated person, where not to look for information.

So your "convenient" solution is that we "forgive and forget," and allow a group of criminals who attempted what amounts to a soft coup d'etat against a duly elected president to go about their merry way so they can try again, by some other means, to commit treason?

Fat chance. We are a nation of laws, and they broke some of them.

Not at all, it's about disseminating news with a view toward realism -- not just what is printed or posted, but how much it favors one side while ignoring or condemning the other.

Given that Trump, for example, has been in office for over two years, only an ignoramus would believe that in all that time he (or any president in
the same amount of time in office) hasn't done a single thing right (no pun intended) or accomplished a single positive thing. The fact that the media oozed and cheered for two years of Mueller, crowing about Russia collusion that turned out not to have occurred, rather than doing their job as journalists and by extension investigators and not "reporting" things they obviously hadn't investigated much.

I am now recently retired from a security business (my own) that involved everything but IT security -- homeland security, corporate security, emergency and disaster management, diplomatic security and a few other areas of the Protection Industry in which I have some forms of expertise.

I receive more than my share of up to date industry journals in all my areas of endeavor and stay up to date.

When I read about the situation at the border as seen from the view of the professionals charged with securing things there and I see that the Democratic and the mainstream media are totally denying reality and endangering Americans for purely political reasons, flat out lying to their gullible base, I know damn well who not to believe.

That's a very good example in itself and more than enough to tell any free thinking person, as opposed to a politically indoctrinated person, where not to look for information.

Given the amount of indictments in the Trump admin is not something to be proud of. It has never happened before. That does not shed a good light on his presidency. If you know anything about him his record as a businessman is not really honorable. It is hard to give him positive remarks when he constantly debases his justice department, the FBI, the investigation into Russia meddling in the election which he called a hoax. He causes so much chaos which he really seems to in courage it is hard to give him any credit. That being said his popularity still remains below 50% given a good economy.

Given the amount of indictments in the Trump admin is not something to be proud of. It has never happened before. That does not shed a good light on his presidency. If you know anything about him his record as a businessman is not really honorable. It is hard to give him positive remarks when he constantly debases his justice department, the FBI, the investigation into Russia meddling in the election which he called a hoax. He causes so much chaos which he really seems to in courage it is hard to give him any credit. That being said his popularity still remains below 50% given a good economy.
I wonder what would happen if everybody associated with, say, Hillary was put through the same scrutiny. How about Mark Rich, for instance?

But that's neither here nor there.

Trump wasn't implicated in anything, was he? No, and the focus of the Mueller probe was to nail Trump to a wall over Russia collusion, by any means necessary. Well, gee, that didn't happen, did it?

If Barr launches investigations into the spying on Trump, into the Trump Dossier, into the request by Nunes for criminal investigation. I can only imagine what democrats will do.
I see the democrats want Wiki Leaks founder Assange investigated for his hacks of Hillary but don't want democrats investigated for spying on Trump.

I think Barr should investigate to his haert's content. Everything the Democrats did was perfectly legal and Barr knows it. He's just posturing to please Trump and his stooges. Sure, it's a waste of money, but the feds waste money all the time. Good luck getting a report at the end. They'll all just slink out of D.C. after we slaughter them in 2020.

ETA: Calm down Trumpets. I'm not advocating violence, just voting.

I wonder what would happen if everybody associated with, say, Hillary was put through the same scrutiny. How about Mark Rich, for instance?

Trump wasn't implicated in anything, was he? No, and the focus of the Mueller probe was to nail Trump to a wall over Russia collusion, by any means necessary. Well, gee, that didn't happen, did it?

Sent from my moto e5 play using

The Mueller probe was on Russian interference in the election. They were not trying to nail Trump to a wall. However he was not exonerated from the second part of the report and that investigation continues. So gee we’ll see what happens. His popularity says a lot about what the majority think but you ignore that. An economy like we have right now should have his approval a lot higher than it is.

Sent from my moto e5 play using

The Mueller probe was on Russian interference in the election. They were not trying to nail Trump to a wall. However he was not exonerated from the second part of the report and that investigation continues. So gee we’ll see what happens. His popularity says a lot about what the majority think but you ignore that. An economy like we have right now should have his approval a lot higher than it is.
Try reading Mueller's directive from Rosenstein.

It specifically stated he was to investigate tampering in our election by the Russians involving the Trump campaign.

Look it up. The MSM had seen fit to pretend that part of it wasn't in there.

So your "convenient" solution is that we "forgive and forget," and allow a group of criminals who attempted what amounts to a soft coup d'etat against a duly elected president to go about their merry way so they can try again, by some other means, to commit treason?

Fat chance. We are a nation of laws, and they broke some of them.

Sorry, that’s crazy talk. The fact that some people can seriously hold the viewpoint that the problem isn’t that the president committed 10 counts of obstruction of justice and can’t be indicted for it, but law enforcement who uncovered the obstruction of justice are really criminals. The tribalism among the Trump cult makes me worry about this country.

Harv;1070018829Try reading Mueller's directive from Rosenstein. It specifically stated he was to investigate tampering in our election by the Russians [B said:
involving the Trump campaign[/B].

Look it up. The MSM had seen fit to pretend that part of it wasn't in there.
Here is the appointment letter:
Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel
You omit ‘any matter that may arise from the investigation’ and ‘any matter within the scope of 28 CFR 604a.’

Here is the appointment letter:
Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel
You omit ‘any matter that may arise from the investigation’ and ‘any matter within the scope of 28 CFR 604a.’
I understand that. My point is that the MSM and the Democrats seem to omit, consistently, the fact that finding collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russians was the prime directive.

They were investigating Trump before and during his presidency and trying to window dress it as simply "investigating Russian interference in our election."

And they weren't investigating a crime, they were looking for anything they could find to hang on the president that could be "construed" as grounds for impeachment.

That whole episode and the current flurry of activity regarding President Trump's tax returns -- again to hunt for something, anything, they could use to impeach him.

To deny that that's what's going on is to call everyone else stupid, because what the Democrats are doing is so childishly obvious that a halfway intelligent sixth grader could see right through it, and at the same time this relentless pursuit of the president isn't what most Americans of either voting persuation really wants to see.

Beeg meestake, as you'll learn in November 2020.[emoji16]

Sorry, that’s crazy talk. The fact that some people can seriously hold the viewpoint that the problem isn’t that the president committed 10 counts of obstruction of justice and can’t be indicted for it, but law enforcement who uncovered the obstruction of justice are really criminals. The tribalism among the Trump cult makes me worry about this country.
No such crimes on Trump's part were "uncovered," except to the very severe perception impairment brought on by Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

If you can type what you just typed with a straight face, see above.

Your Qanon BS. "30 people are about to be arrested, including Obama, Hillary and Michelle!"

It's pathetic garbage. One must wonder how sad someone must be to buy Qanon.

You'll need to reference the post in which you believe I said this.

Do you have me confused with a different poster?

If not, is your medication properly balanced?

Documentation? Show us.

“I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee hearing on Wednesday. "I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur. The question was whether it was adequately predicated. And I'm not suggesting it wasn't predicated. I need to explore that.”

Attorney General Barr

Back
Top Bottom