• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If a transgender person has a penis are they a woman?

OK, so there are people in here are demanding precision and clarity from a particular section of our community in every aspect of their lives. If this is the standard we expect then it needs to be applied equally so from this point on we only speak with full and honest disclosure about ourselves and our thoughts, yeah? I'd give that about 24 hours before we saw a complete breakdown of our society. The truth is that we don't go through life expecting full and frank accounts of people that we interact with, life is too short and besides which it is an authoritarian concept that I am totally opposed to. If you are supporting full and frank disclosure and, I can only discern from this thread that this in order to protect your own ego, then I am more than happy to Godwin myself over that point. If you think that a trans person would get some kind of kick out of fooling you into her bed then go see a psychologist because you have a problem. The fact is that many people make very tough and painful decisions in their lives in order to make what happiness they can from it and having a bunch of pseudo libertarian bigots crying over having their ****ing right to be offended by that choice being challenged makes me sad for them.

I have never met a person upon introducing themselves reveals their genitalia. Nor do I check.

I ALWAYS introduce myself with my genitalia. People like adding a random "i" to my name for some reason, and seeing the proper spelling of my name tattooed on my willy cements it in their memory really effectively.

I ALWAYS introduce myself with my genitalia. People like adding a random "i" to my name for some reason, and seeing the proper spelling of my name tattooed on my willy cements it in their memory really effectively.

Your real name is Jo then?

Last edited:
I bet you could. There's nothing like a few toilet and knob jokes to unite the human race :)

With enough time, probably. However, it's three in the morning where I am, and I'm running out of steam. I'm gonna have to call it quits in a bit, and there's no way I'm remembering to one-up this joke tomorrow.

How is respecting biological reality somehow being a bigot? :lamo Why do you think that activating code already existing in your body somehow makes you a woman? How does that work? In every other situation of hormonal imbalance in men we don't just magically say they are women, but for some reason when it comes to people like yourself we do. It's goofy and biologically wrong.

Ah, Henrin providing us with more examples of his ignorance on this topic. Firstly, Renae's comment was referring to one's intent to be disrespectful to another. You have already CLEARLY indicated on many occasions that you will intentionally be disrepectful to a transsexual... and yes, your using DNA to justify your disrepect doesn't alter the fact that it IS disrespect. Of course, you are quite OK with being disrespectful because of your inflexible agenda, so other than pointing it out, there is no purpose really discussing it with you. Secondly, the 'hormonal imbalance" is intentionally caused to TREAT the GDD caused by the biological inconsistency that is created by transsexuality. This is a complete different issue than what happens in the scenario you presented, rendering, as usual, your point irrelevant.

The individual also has the duty to not be attempting to date straight men, but that doesn't seem to stop them.

Incorrect. The individual has no duty to date or not date anyone. All they have a duty to do is inform and then let the other decide if they are interested or not.

How did I just show fear? The individual is male, and in reality they have no business attempting to date straight men. The fact that straight men have to deal with the possibility of accidentally dating/sleeping with one is not their fault, but is in fact the fault of the person that can't understand basic things like straight men want women and they're not one.

Incorrect. An MTF who is NOT gay can attempt to date anyone they want. It is not YOUR place to make these kinds of determinations for anyone else. You have NO say in those kinds of things. It IS the responsibility of the MTF to inform the man that they are an MTF, then allowing that person to make an informed decision.

I hope this correction in both your logic and in your understanding of how pertinent your opinion is to anyone else, is noted.

It depends.

Actually it is kind of a big deal that people can't tell them apart. :shrug: The fact alone creates many problems that wouldn't otherwise exist.

Wait, Henrin... I thought you could nearly ALWAYS tell them apart. Oh... I almost forgot... I completely destroyed THAT false belief of yours a while back. Good to know that I put a stop to you trying to play that stupid game.

I believe not being able to readily distinguish between a trans person and someone born the sex they're presenting themselves as is exactly what trans folks are aiming for. Now, when it comes to hooking up and relationships, they should be honest, but just day to day to dealing with people, it's no big deal if you've ever assumed someone to be born a woman or man who actually wasn't (born that way).

Everything in this post is 100% accurate.

Penis tattoo, my friend you are the most macho.

And that's what makes them wrong.

Incorrect. You ever notice that I seem to need to start nearly all of my responses to you with that one word... "incorrect"? This just accentuates how little you know on this issue and how you seem to believe that your opinions can masquerade as facts. Your opinion that they are "wrong" is both nothing more than an opinion... and a rather stupid and irrelevant one. It IS the goal of a transsexual to present as the gender of which they identify. You've said some really dumb things on this topic, but this was one of the dumbest.

If you're presenting yourself as something you're not you should always make sure people know the truth. There is no reason to lead people on at your place of employment and getting them to believe a lie like there is no good reason to attempt to date someone clearly interested in women when you're a man. Both actions are wrong and should not be done, imho.

Yes, IN YOUR OPINION... which, as I have often told you, because it is based on ignorance, is really valueless. It is sometimes appropriate for a transsexual to inform their job of their transsexualily, mostly if they are transitioning while they are employed there. In MOST circumstances, it inappropriate and unnecessary to inform their place of employment, ESPECIALLY if they have changed their name and gender, legally. Their place of employment has NO reason to know this information. There are some exceptions. For example, a client of mine has had their name and gender marker legally changed. His parents, who idiotically, refuse to acknowledge this or have contact with him, have also refused to alter this on their insurance, which because of his legal name/gender change, is INSURANCE FRAUD. As far as attempting to date anyone, no, your opinion on that is both meaningless and idiotic. Anyone can try to date anyone. Since no one knows what the other person may be into or not into, the best way to find out is to try, be honest, and get feedback.

I'm sure you don't see it, but your anti-trans agenda has completely blown apart any semblance of logic you may have and your overall political ideology. But then again, your inconsistency has been noted many times in regards to this issue.

Last edited:
Not telling has lead to some very serious assaults and even murders. If they feel the person won't accept them the best course of action is for them to not involve themselves with the individual. Failing to inform and then tricking the guy into sex is a great way to get seriously hurt.

1) It is always appropriate for a transsexual to inform anyone they are dating that they are a transsexual. Important information such as this should not be hidden.
2) It is never appropriate for any kind of physical assault to take place. You do understand the rights around that, correct?

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you that one, sorry. The offense here is rather serious and I see why someone might lose their temper over it.

Sorry. That does not justify assault. Your disagreement to that is irrelevant.

Oh and it has nothing to do with the fact that the person is trans. What it has to do with is that the individual is male.

Incorrect. There you go again. It has nothing to do with either. It has to do with their dishonesty in a relationship.

Not telling has lead to some very serious assaults and even murders. If they feel the person won't accept them the best course of action is for them to not involve themselves with the individual. Failing to inform and then tricking the guy into sex is a great way to get seriously hurt.

I can see how informing a guy might lead to assault as well. Some transgenders might hold off telling someone they like until they know or trust them better...and even that is no guarantee they won't still get assaulted. I think a lot of transgenders have a very hard life and have to sell themselves just to make a living because no one will hire them. I'm guessing that most johns probably know what they're getting. Anyway, it doesn't sound like a life that someone would chose lightly, imo.

I can see how informing a guy might lead to assault as well. Some transgenders might hold off telling someone they like until they know or trust them better...and even that is no guarantee they won't still get assaulted. I think a lot of transgenders have a very hard life and have to sell themselves just to make a living because no one will hire them. I'm guessing that most johns probably know what they're getting. Anyway, it doesn't sound like a life that someone would chose lightly, imo.
I actually just read an article where a transgendered person said that she sold herself specially because she could not get a job that paid her insurance and could not afford to treat her dysmorphia any other way. So sad since it did not seem to be something she wanted to do.

On the bright side, per this article, transgenders can sale their services for a higher price and statistically speaking, majority of the clients are hetero males looking for her mixed offerings.

So there, OP has been answered. A transgendered person is the gender they ID as. If things get intimate, you should be informed accordingly.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I've noticed a lot of transgendered people with penises consider themselves women. Does this not go against the definition and biology? Would you consider a transgendered person with a penis a woman if they indentify as one? I could write up a paragraph, but the question would remain the same.

I'd say that having a penis precludes someone from being a woman. But, I am apparently stuck in the 20th century. :lol:

There are very few conditions which justify assaulting someone. Self defense would be at the top of the list, a few others might fly in a jury trial and result in an acquittal--assaulting someone who sexually molested your child, for example. There is no justification for assaulting someone who "tricked" you into thinking they were a woman or man. There may be grounds to sue them though.

I've noticed a lot of transgendered people with penises consider themselves women. Does this not go against the definition and biology? Would you consider a transgendered person with a penis a woman if they indentify as one? I could write up a paragraph, but the question would remain the same.

Don't be silly. They might have a physiological aberration that makes them feel like being of the other sex and that might mean behavior or inhibitions that represent a challenge to them in life, but that is no good reason pretending we were in a never never land.

Back
Top Bottom