• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If a black man kills a white person what is more likely to happen?

When a black man kills a white person which of the following is more likely to happen?

• Nobody is arrested for the crime at all.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The wrong black man is arrested for the crime.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
And under prohibition when Al Capone and white gangs ran Chicago you'd find that white people were responsible for almost all the murder.

The solution is to end the war on drugs and legalize marijuana.

I HAVE been calling for an end on the war of drugs long before you joined this board. I also think that most of the federal drug laws violate the tenth amendment.

:lol:

Every other second there is a story about a black man committing a crime...

You should change your news channel

What story of a white man killing a black person got anywhere near the attention that OJ got>?

By any chance, have you been in a coma for the past four months?

False. Your chart starts with a black killer and chooses a victim. If you start with a black victim you get the exact opposite result.

The reason? There are way more white people. So if a black person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly high that it will be a white person. Whereas if a white person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly low that it would be a black person.
Conversely, if a black person is killed by a random stranger the odds are fairly high their killer will be white. Wherease if a white person is killed by a random stranger, the odds are much lower it will be a black person.

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with basic math and the demographic makeup of the United States is 72% white and 12% black.

You seem to be under the impression that most murders are random. They are not.

You seem to be under the impression that most murders are random. They are not.

Most murders are white on white or black on black, however generally when black people kill white people they do tend to be more random. Can't necessarily say that about whites killing black people.

I HAVE been calling for an end on the war of drugs long before you joined this board. I also think that most of the federal drug laws violate the tenth amendment.

Congratulations, now stop acting like black people are somehow naturally violent.

A better poll question would be:

What should Democratic officials do about a black person murdered by another black person in cities they control?

But I suppose a poll should have more than one answer other than: "Democratic officials should continue do nothing about black people murdering black people."

Good post...

You mean a household name athlete with multiple acting roles got press attention when he was alleged to have committed a murder?

No. I mean anybody...

Bernie Goetz didn't even kill anyone (though he crippled an unconscious black would be mugger with a second shot) and he got plenty of attention.

Never heard of him..,.

George Zimmerman got that attention when he killed Trayvon Martin in self defense.

One...

You should change your news channel

It is because of that that I rarely watch the news... it is divisive, hateful and full of lies.

By any chance, have you been in a coma for the past four months?

No. I live in a country that has done great against COVID, unlike you guys. I am out surfing, hiking and playing tennis most days.

Black communities are surrounded by white communities whereas white communities are significantly isolated from black communities.

If black communities are surrounded by white communities then
how are white communities isolated from black communities?

You need to really start thinking about how you phrase things because
this is twice in this thread that I have pointed out glaring mistakes.

These are the FBI crime numbers. I just pointed out that the numbers from above were based on the murder's race, not the victim's race. That is intentionally designed to make African Americans seem far worse than they are, and white people seem far better than they are.

I also showed smurt cat vastly overinflated the numbers of murders committed black people.

FBI — Table 43
Nowhere near 8 times higher.
PolitiFact | Instagram graph misleads on the racial breakdown of homicides
The 2013 meme he likes to share has been shown to be a very misleading one.

I also showed smurt cat vastly overinflated the numbers of murders committed black people.

FBI — Table 43
Nowhere near 8 times higher.
PolitiFact | Instagram graph misleads on the racial breakdown of homicides
The 2013 meme he likes to share has been shown to be a very misleading one.

Here you get the black murder rate straight from the horse's mouth. I doubt things have changed much in nine years.

---------

U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011,

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—

 Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders.

The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Last edited:
Here you get the black murder rate straight from the horse's mouth. I doubt things have changed much in nine years.

---------

U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011,

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—

 Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders.

The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Umm smurt cat 2008 to 2020 is 12 years not 9 man your IQ is far too subhuman maybe you should throw yourself out of the gene pool and never reproduce

No links smurt cat. You lose :). Maybe your subhuman IQ score requires i speak to someone else more honest and wont shift the goalposts without bothering to link anything. As Hitchens would say about that which is claimed without evidence.

Is this stupid game of yours going to be more dishonest or are you gonna gtfo and let me speak to people more intelligent than your genes would allow?

When in doubt move those goalposts!

Last edited:
I mean i’d be far more charitable if there werent people running around dishonestly flailing around to make excuses for wanting to murder my neighbors and co-workers.

Lastly you doubting much has changed is not evidence of anything :)

Last edited:

Nobody will be arrested at all.
The wrong black man will be arrested.

Obviously, I hope that more often than not the correct black man would be arrested, but when the correct black man is not arrested which of the other two scenarios do you think is more likely?

Finalist for Stupid Question of the Year.

Umm smurt cat 2008 to 2020 is 12 years not 9 man your IQ is far too subhuman maybe you should throw yourself out of the gene pool and never reproduce

No links smurt cat. You lose :). Maybe your subhuman IQ score requires i speak to someone else more honest and wont shift the goalposts without bothering to link anything. As Hitchens would say about that which is claimed without evidence.

Is this stupid game of yours going to be more dishonest or are you gonna gtfo and let me speak to people more intelligent than your genes would allow?

When in doubt move those goalposts!

Here's the link:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Here is some more information about black crime rates:

Homicide in Black and White
Brendan O'Flaherty Rajiv Sethiz
January 15, 2010
Abstract
African-Americans are six times as likely as white Americans to die at the hands of a murderer, and roughly seven times as likely to murder someone.

Source: US Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2007

http://www.columbia.edu/~rs328/Homicide.pdf

Here's the link:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Here is some more information about black crime rates:

Homicide in Black and White
Brendan O'Flaherty Rajiv Sethiz
January 15, 2010
Abstract
African-Americans are six times as likely as white Americans to die at the hands of a murderer, and roughly seven times as likely to murder someone.

http://www.columbia.edu/~rs328/Homicide.pdf
Ohh dear ohhh dear smurt cat, ya gave me a juicy steak to feast on instead of a silver bullet and im thinking you just went for the juicy scare as i am going to tell you a thing or two behind these statistics that do not promote your blaming the black genome story and actually if you were trying to pwn me this is pretty weak. I was taking a while to figure out just how I should set the table for this delicious meal.
Lets start with the claim that you doubt much has changed in 9 years as you claimed, well the thing about doubting is your lack of basic research is not evidence for your worldview which tells me you are just finding excuses to say "lets remove the blacks" (the subtext for practically every single post you make which again leads me to believe you are an alt-reicher "hiding his power level")

In rural areas, there is no racial disparity in murder. (p3) being one of the first clues as to how we know you are pretty shoddy at statistics or even understanding your sources.
The convergence in murder rates follows a temporal pattern broadly similar to those for male wages (Chandra, 2003) and educational
achievement (Neal, 2005), and so we cannot portray the disparity as immutable. (how you cannot understand that this goes against your entire point is beyond me.)

First I will start with just the data you provided and go from there
Table 2: Homicide O§ending by Race, 1976-2005, per 100,000 population
Black White Ratio
1976 46:6 4:9 9:5
1980 51:5 6:4 8:1
1984 33:1 5:3 6:3
1988 41:2 4:9 8:4
1992 47:0 5:2 9:0
1996 35:9 4:5 8:0
2000 25:6 3:5 7:3
2004 24:1 3:6 6:7
2005 26:5 3:5 7:6

in 8 years between 1992 to 2000 the offending rate of black Americans fell by 21.4 per 100000. Now unless significant change means to 0 which is rather unrealistic, by what parameters is 21.4 per 100000 decrease insignificant? Do you bother to read the stuff you post on a serious level?
Since the offending rate has shown a trend of declining in your own sources, why should I be afraid of my neighbors or co-workers or just assume for no damn reason that the stats have remained the same? Why should I believe that this is explained by genetics when there is such wide variation in the numbers in 8 friggen years and your own source indicating different much closer rates in different environments?

26 per 100000 to 3.5 is what you are hollering about. Given the trend, I would say that is not too shabby :)

Now lets go through some things that could cause those numbers to be somewhat off-
African-Americans More Likely to be Wrongfully Convicted | Research at Michigan State University
The 2016 data show convictions that led to murder exonerations with black defendants were more likely to involve misconduct by police officers than those with white defendants. On average, black murder exonerees waited three years longer in prison before release than whites.

More to come at a later day and time. Someone who relies on "muh stereotypes must be true durrr!" is a fool.

Last edited:

Nobody will be arrested at all.
The wrong black man will be arrested.

Obviously, I hope that more often than not the correct black man would be arrested, but when the correct black man is not arrested which of the other two scenarios do you think is more likely?

Since neither I nor any of the other murdered white people I know (of which there were many) were ever killed by a black man, I'd say, "A white dude probably did it." They always did, after all.

It's highly unlikely that a black man would kill a white man. The vast majority of whites who are killed are killed by other whites.

And the vast majority of blacks who are killed are killed by other blacks.

Nobody will be arrested.

The police are afraid that if they catch the perp, the woke media and opportunistic politicians will jump all over the police for possibly arresting the wrong individual who murdered that Euro American.

The police do not need the grief that comes nowadays with detaining certain individuals.

That is why one never reads about sucker punchers being arrested and actually punished. The authorities are terrified that there will be anti-police demos.

No one cares about the victim, be s/he a murder victim or a victim of sucker punching.

There is only one important person who does care about victims, but he will be leaving the Executive Mansion in about three months.

Back
Top Bottom