• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If a black man kills a white person what is more likely to happen?

When a black man kills a white person which of the following is more likely to happen?

• Nobody is arrested for the crime at all.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The wrong black man is arrested for the crime.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Your numbers are bupkis...

What does the FBI crime figures say?

These are the FBI crime numbers. I just pointed out that the numbers from above were based on the murder's race, not the victim's race. That is intentionally designed to make African Americans seem far worse than they are, and white people seem far better than they are.

A better poll question would be:

What should Democratic officials do about a black person murdered by another black person in cities they control?

But I suppose a poll should have more than one answer other than: "Democratic officials should continue do nothing about black people murdering black people."

A better poll question would be:

What should Democratic officials do about a black person murdered by another black person in cities they control?

But I suppose a poll should have more than one answer other than: "Democratic officials should continue do nothing about black people murdering black people."

That is hardly ever what happens.

Was the black man arrested? Is going to spend the rest of his life in prison? Are you even sure they caught the correct black man or just a black man that kind of looked like the real killer?

Contrary to what right wing idiots seem to think the media's job is to protect you from the government. The government protects you from random bad people like this, but the media's job is to protect you from the government.
In this case, the government appears to have done everything correctly, as a result, there's no reason for it to be national news.

By the way, you do realize that the New York Times is generally a National News Paper right? They don't focus a ton on local stuff.

The purpose of the mainstream media is not to protect me from the government. It is to report the truth. This includes the truth about black crime.

These are the FBI crime numbers. I just pointed out that the numbers from above were based on the murder's race, not the victim's race. That is intentionally designed to make African Americans seem far worse than they are, and white people seem far better than they are.

Show the real numbers.

Simple. End the war on drugs, legalize Marijuana, and use the money we save to better fund education and other services that help mitigate poverty in these communities.

Furthermore, put a 5% tax on the sale of Marijuana and put that money towards the same things.

Unfortunately, the ware on drugs is something being fought and funded at the Federal level so local mayors and governors have little say in it.

The purpose of the mainstream media is not to protect me from the government. It is to report the truth. This includes the truth about black crime.

If a squirrel gets hit by a car that is the truth, but it is not reported by the news because it is irrelevant and it doesn't give you any information that you need in order to make decisions about your day.

Everyone knows crime exists. If you're a tourist traveling to NYC everyone knows you should be careful late at night. If there was a spike in crime in a specific area that might be news.
If there was a serial killer on the loose targeting a specific type of victim that would be news. But one random mugging or bar fight in NYC is not front-page news and its definitely not deserving of National Headlines.

It's only when a cop or a white person murders an innocent black person that it needs national news coverage because that's the only situation where the police might not do everything in their power to bring the killer to justice.
It is only in that situation where the police need the extra spotlight on them to make absolutely certain they do their jobs. We know the attacker of that white tourist will be hunted down with every ounce of energy the police have whether we spotlight it or not.

None above. The black man is arrested and sometimes killed.

I see you throwing out numbers...

I see no link nor citation.

The link was from smartcat. I believe it was post 17. I simply re-did the math from there to point out why he was lying with statistics.

It's only when a cop or a white person murders an innocent black person that it needs national news coverage because that's the only situation where the police might not do everything in their power to bring the killer to justice.

I have already posted this chart. Read it this time. BlackCrime 3.jpg

Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

The mainstream media is remiss in not drawing attention to the problem of black crime.

I have already posted this chart. Read it this time. View attachment 67293854

Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

False. Your chart starts with a black killer and chooses a victim. If you start with a black victim you get the exact opposite result.

The reason? There are way more white people. So if a black person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly high that it will be a white person. Whereas if a white person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly low that it would be a black person.
Conversely, if a black person is killed by a random stranger the odds are fairly high their killer will be white. Wherease if a white person is killed by a random stranger, the odds are much lower it will be a black person.

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with basic math and the demographic makeup of the United States is 72% white and 12% black.

There aren't enough choices.

The most likely is the suspect will be arrested
Then after that, if not, the wrong suspect will be arrested
Finally nobody is arrested

The thing is they'll be looking high and low for someone.

False. White people kill ten black people for every one white person killed by an African American.

Not in the USA:

About 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks last year, and 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites.

Access Denied

False. Your chart starts with a black killer and chooses a victim. If you start with a black victim you get the exact opposite result.

The reason? There are way more white people. So if a black person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly high that it will be a white person. Whereas if a white person kills a random stranger the odds are incredibly low that it would be a black person.
Conversely, if a black person is killed by a random stranger the odds are fairly high their killer will be white. Wherease if a white person is killed by a random stranger, the odds are much lower it will be a black person.

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with basic math and the demographic makeup of the United States is 72% white and 12% black.

when hispanics commit a crime, they are usually lumped in with whites, but when they are victimized they are not. Blacks -mainly males (about 6.5% of the population) commit over half the murders

blackcrime 4.jpg

Not in the USA:

About 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks last year, and 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites.

Again, you're not factoring in the reality that there are significantly more white people. Black communities are surrounded by white communities whereas white communities are significantly isolated from black communities.

Of course they were. There are 7 times more white people than black people. 62 * 7 = 434. So I would actually expect that number to be higher than it is.

If a black mugger robs a random person on the street odds heavily favor it being a white person because there are way more white people.
If a white mugger robs a random person on the street odds heavily favor it again being a white person because there are way more white people.

So in reality your graphic actually shows white on black violent crime is much higher than I would expect it to be and black on white crime is much lower.

Blacks -mainly males (about 6.5% of the population) commit over half the murders

And under prohibition when Al Capone and white gangs ran Chicago you'd find that white people were responsible for almost all the murder.

The solution is to end the war on drugs and legalize marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom