• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idiot Frauditors need to spend some time behind bars

Drowning Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Pieces of crap. I completely agree that they needlessly tied up officers that could be doing real work for the community, for nothing.

This is one of the worst of the frauditors, please do not watch the video if you are unwilling to hear a fat f-word breathing heavy while talking nonsense and insults. Ooh and the man who does the frauditor video has a few choice words for Glenn Fat Ass Cerio too.

The most hilarious moment is when he threatens to leg sweep the officers, to be honest, if this idiot tries to walk and leg sweep he will be a fat stain on the side walk, for your viewing pleasure, mr. Cerio

maxresdefault.jpg

The man who shows us that even men can get pregnant (like 12 months from his fat gut here)

This is one of the worst of the frauditors, please do not watch the video if you are unwilling to hear a fat f-word breathing heavy while talking nonsense and insults. Ooh and the man who does the frauditor video has a few choice words for Glenn Fat Ass Cerio too.

The most hilarious moment is when he threatens to leg sweep the officers, to be honest, if this idiot tries to walk and leg sweep he will be a fat stain on the side walk, for your viewing pleasure, mr. Cerio

View attachment 67378720

The man who shows us that even men can get pregnant (like 12 months from his fat gut here)

I'm not certain you know what a "frauditor" is.

Pieces of crap. I completely agree that they needlessly tied up officers that could be doing real work for the community, for nothing.

What complete assholes. That is bullshit. They should be arrested and charged with a felony, TBH. The assholes who made the fake call, that is.

Trying to water down the term i see.
No. I did the exact opposite, in fact. I said that he got the term mixed up. Do you go out of your way to make stupid posts?

I think you all are spelling the term "attention seekers" wrong ;)

(I had another word besides "seekers" to use, but I'm not sure how much trouble I would get in...so...)

I'm not certain you know what a "frauditor" is.
Actually I do.
No. I did the exact opposite, in fact. I said that he got the term mixed up. Do you go out of your way to make stupid posts?
Well I do know what a frauditor is, it is an auditor who wastes the time of government officials to see if they do right thing when it comes to constitutionally guaranteed rights. A Frauditor is someone who does the same thing but out of a need for attention, likes, clicks, money from those who follow his asshole video's and/or who try everything humanly possible to agitate in order to get his rights violated so that he can make money of a potential lawsuit.

Actually I do.

Well I do know what a frauditor is, it is an auditor who wastes the time of government officials to see if they do right thing when it comes to constitutionally guaranteed rights.
You got it and he was wrong.

Actually I do.

Well I do know what a frauditor is, it is an auditor who wastes the time of government officials to see if they do right thing when it comes to constitutionally guaranteed rights. A Frauditor is someone who does the same thing but out of a need for attention, likes, clicks, money from those who follow his asshole video's and/or who try everything humanly possible to agitate in order to get his rights violated so that he can make money of a potential lawsuit.
The term "fauditor" was recently recoined to mean the individuals and companies looking for fake election fraud. Think Cybernijas or the pillow guy.

The term "fauditor" was recently recoined to mean the individuals and companies looking for fake election fraud. Think Cybernijas or the pillow guy.
Except we are talking about frauditors who are fake constitutional auditors (self appointed).

Here is another frauditor toll.

These are the same type of idiots who think it’s smart to try to bring weapons on a plane just to test airport securiy…

Let's break down this video a bit.

The police ask him to leave because of his not wearing a mask. IMO, people are assholes if they don't wear a mask while being asked to do so...but again, not necessarily illegal or enforceable. A business can ask someone to leave, however. And, they can do that for just about any reason (there are reasons that aren't valid, like if someone is asked to leave because of their color of their skin, but in general...business wants you gone, you go). But, that leads to the second point.

The cops ask him to leave because "they want you to leave". That works for a private business, but the post office isn't a private business. It's a government institution and are considered public property. Public property isn't necessarily open for anyone to do anything until it is breaking the law, however. It gets murky. There are "limited free speech zones", and the post office may well be one of those. But, in any event, the officers can't justify a trespass on public property simply because "they want you to leave".

I don't give a shit about the military terms that the police use. The US isn't a war zone. Usually, police departments have a policy that when a citizen asks for a supervisor, that one is called. The cop he was talking to said that he is a supervisor, but he is not his own supervisor.

The guy threatens a multi-million dollar lawsuit and that the officer will be fired. Yeah...almost certainly not. It's possible that he would get some kind of payout (10k?), but not much and the officer most likely wouldn't get fired. Meh...cops are allowed to lie. I'm OK with this boastful exaggeration other than that it makes him look stupid.

The auditor is correct that if the reason they are kicking him out is because of his camera, that the Rules and Regulations Governing Conduct on Postal Property (poster 7), specifically give him permission to film in there. He is also right that they can't kick him out simply because "they want you to leave". In fact, it's possible that the local police don't even have jurisdiction in that post office unless there is a written agreement between the post office and the local police.

The whole mask thing, I'm unsure of. If that was the reason they kicked him out, I honestly don't know how that would play in court. Was it during the time that Biden's mask mandate on federal property was in effect? If so, possibly it would work. If not, I'm not sure how it would work.

The narrator's fat jokes, fart jokes, etc...really don't add anything.

The auditor was clearly a jackass. No doubt.

The auditor was an idiot for challenging the police to some sort of martial conflict.

The auditor is an ass to everyone that talks to him, but then again, he's right that he owes them absolutely no explanations nor do they have any ability to stop him.

I had to stop watching. I could stand the narrator less than the auditor. Pretty poor video and reaction video. I give the auditor a D-. The reaction video creator, an F.

These are the same type of idiots who think it’s smart to try to bring weapons on a plane just to test airport securiy…

The difference being that it is clearly established that one can film in the post office legally, whereas it's not legal to carry a gun on a plane...

The difference being that it is clearly established that one can film in the post office legally, whereas it's not legal to carry a gun on a plane...

I understand that, but it’s still a similar mindset.

I understand that, but it’s still a similar mindset.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm not getting what you're referring to. If you're talking about the original video that I posted the OP, sorry and you're right, I completely agree. I was just responding to the second video where the guy was filming in the Post Office and had that in my head when I responded to you.

But, if you're talking about the guy filming the in the Post Office, I disagree. One is testing to make sure that your rights are respected, the other is contemplating an illegal action. I think those are completely different motivations.

Actually that is not true, if you are not filming for personal use but for public use/or live streaming to others (which is not personal use) then a person needs permission from the Postal officials. Poster 7 which these frauditors often use clearly says non-personal videotaping needs permission from the postal officials. So no, you cannot just go around filming in post offices legally. That depends on the situation.

Actually that is not true, if you are not filming for personal use but for public use/or live streaming to others (which is not personal use) then a person needs permission from the Postal officials. Poster 7 which these frauditors often use clearly says non-personal videotaping needs permission from the postal officials. So no, you cannot just go around filming in post offices legally. That depends on the situation.

Nope. They can claim it is for "news purposes". In the US, everyone is afforded the right to be press. It is in the First Amendment.

Photographs for news purposes may be taken in entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums when used for public meetings except where prohibited by official signs or Security Force personnel or other authorized personnel or a federal court order or rule. Other photographs may be taken only with the permission of the local Postmaster or installation head.​

Nope. They can claim it is for "news purposes". In the US, everyone is afforded the right to be press. It is in the First Amendment.

Photographs for news purposes may be taken in entrances, lobbies, foyers, corridors, or auditoriums when used for public meetings except where prohibited by official signs or Security Force personnel or other authorized personnel or a federal court order or rule. Other photographs may be taken only with the permission of the local Postmaster or installation head.
As long as they do not cause a disturbance, or if they listen in on private postal business, if a postmaster wants to trespass someone for violating the rules of the postal office, he or she has to leave or get arrested.

As long as they do not cause a disturbance,

Well, "causing a disturbance" is a bit subjective. That people may not like him filming, wouldn't be him "causing a disturbance".

To put in a gun rights way, let's say that I'm lawfully walking down the street with a gun strapped to my back and people don't like it. The police can't arrest me for carrying a gun and "causing a disturbance" for carrying that gun...

Same with a political sign that people may not like the politics of.

or if they listen in on private postal business,

I agree that the auditor can't stand right behind people at the counter and record their transactions....but hanging out in the back of the room, just filming, is legal.

if a postmaster wants to trespass someone for violating the rules of the postal office, he or she has to leave or get arrested.

Very true. But just filming isn't violating the rules of the post office. At least, not in the US for news purposes.

Well, "causing a disturbance" is a bit subjective. That people may not like him filming, wouldn't be him "causing a disturbance".

To put in a gun rights way, let's say that I'm lawfully walking down the street with a gun strapped to my back and people don't like it. The police can't arrest me for carrying a gun and "causing a disturbance" for carrying that gun...

Same with a political sign that people may not like the polhitics of.
Well, if you are white you are often fine for walking around with some heavy weapons, as a black person you have the chance of eating the asphalt while having a massive police force coming down on your position.

Well, if you are white you are often fine for walking around with some heavy weapons, as a black person you have the chance of eating the asphalt while having a massive police force coming down on your position.

Yeah, that's a completely different story. But you won't get any arguments from me that the laws in the US are applied differently based on who you are...

Back
Top Bottom