• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idiot Frauditors need to spend some time behind bars

As I understand it, the business model of these people is to create forced engagements with police that are likely to result in arrests that'll be later dropped because the D.A. has bigger fish to fry. The frauditor begs for money from his audience to pay for bail, which he gets back by returning to trial. The frauditor keeps the bail money. All in the name of standing up for our constitutional rights.
Maybe with some but with the good ones it is actually about standing up for the 1st Amendment. They might make money as well but they are also clearly showing that police violated rights. It is much better because of them in only a few years as well. Bay Area Transparency and Long Island Audit are the two best in my opinion.

Maybe with some but with the good ones it is actually about standing up for the 1st Amendment. They might make money as well but they are also clearly showing that police violated rights. It is much better because of them in only a few years as well. Bay Area Transparency and Long Island Audit are the two best in my opinion.

There are some good.

But for every good auditor there are ten Sidewalk Boys or Glenn Cerios.

There are some good.

But for every good auditor there are ten Sidewalk Boys or Glenn Cerios.
Absolutely... just like every bad cop there are ten good cops.

I would place the ratio far higher but I am admittedly biased.
I would to... but I was just using your numbers as a point, not a percentage. Good far outweighs bad.

Back
Top Bottom