• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idiocracy: Welcome to the future

Punkin...YOU are the one that took THIS line..."have a majority of people invested in having the government take care of them" and immediately got your little panties wedged tightly in your crack.

no panties, sweetknees.... don't wear underwear... i like to swing free.

and all i did was ask you to show the truth behind an insult to your fellow citizens. and you pretended to try. and ended up compounding lies with generous examples of ignorance and cynicism.

my mother is dead, but i am sure that, were she not dead, she would appreciate your solicitous concern.

geo.

no panties, sweetknees.... don't wear underwear... i like to swing free.

and all i did was ask you to show the truth behind an insult to your fellow citizens. and you pretended to try. and ended up compounding lies with generous examples of ignorance and cynicism.

my mother is dead, but i am sure that, were she not dead, she would appreciate your solicitous concern.

geo.

What you did is got your tiny little swingers knotted up over the use of the words 'the majority' and ignored the fact that across the board we are continuing to have MORE on unemployment, MORE elderly that didnt prepare themselves for retirement beyond social security, MORE mentallly and physically disabled...MORE crippled and dependent pets every year...

Im sure she appreciates it as well. Hopefully she is hangin with the cool kids and enjoying herself.

What you did is ... ignored the fact that across the board we are continuing to have MORE on unemployment, MORE elderly that didnt prepare themselves for retirement beyond social security, MORE mentallly and physically disabled...MORE crippled and dependent pets every year...

i did not ignore those things. i was not given the opportunity to ignore those things. those things are legitimately arguable. trouble is, you did not make those claims. you called half the population of the United States beggars and thieves. and i showed you that your claim was untrue.

the 'cuteness' of these exchanges has grown tiresome to me, so i will forgo them this round.. i won't expect you to withhold the trite disparagements. though, it would seem to be all you have to work with.

geo.

i did not ignore those things. i was not given the opportunity to ignore those things. those things are legitimately arguable. trouble is, you did not make those claims. you called half the population of the United States beggars and thieves. and i showed you that your claim was untrue.

the 'cuteness' of these exchanges has grown tiresome to me, so i will forgo them this round.. i won't expect you to withhold the trite disparagements. though, it would seem to be all you have to work with.

geo.

Yawn...FINALLY...damn...

BTW...you werent 'given the opportunity'??? Bull****. You got locked up on a WORD trying to make some inane point. But its a common trend here by people who apparently have the kind of time required to play "lets pretend the blogosphere is the real world and post competing statistics"

You got locked up on a WORD ....

no, not a word, a string of words which, when taken all together constituted an insulting lie.

geo.

no, not a word, a string of words which, when taken all together constituted an insulting lie.

geo.

Wow...you were insulted huh...wonder why...

What you did is got your tiny little swingers knotted up over the use of the words 'the majority' and ignored the fact that across the board we are continuing to have MORE on unemployment, MORE elderly that didnt prepare themselves for retirement beyond social security, MORE mentallly and physically disabled...MORE crippled and dependent pets every year...

Im sure she appreciates it as well. Hopefully she is hangin with the cool kids and enjoying herself.

I'm finding you incredibly offensive.

It takes hours upon hours of footage to find those little gems, you know.

Google found them within 30 seconds.... and let's face it... with winners like Pete Stark, Weiner, Mosely Brown, Tom Coburn, and Grayson ... it's more and more commonplace. Which brings me back to my point --- Congress is emulating Idiocracy, which is funny.

*****Necro thread alert*****

This movie is proving to be a documentary more and more every day.

Back
Top Bottom