• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Identity politics could get you dead

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Everyone knows full well how the radical left judges EVERYTHING on the basis of identity politics.

This has spilled into aviation. One of the major airlines say they will now hire according to race and gender. That means the person in the cockpit of the plane you may fly on will not be necessarily the best, the most experienced, and smartest pilot.

What will happen to you when your political hired pilot runs out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas????

Everyone knows full well how the radical left judges EVERYTHING on the basis of identity politics.

This has spilled into aviation. One of the major airlines say they will now hire according to race and gender. That means the person in the cockpit of the plane you may fly on will not be necessarily the best, the most experienced, and smartest pilot.

What will happen to you when your political hired pilot runs out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas????

C'mon, that's a little too much hyperbole. If people find they're actually taking the lesser qualified, nobody would fly their airline.

C'mon, that's a little too much hyperbole. If people find they're actually taking the lesser qualified, nobody would fly their airline.
But that is what they said they are going to do.

Well don't fly then. That's one of the most moronic statements I've ever heard. Take your grievances elsewhere.

A personality cult is identity politics. The cultists support Trump because they're like him.

I thought for sure from the thread title that this is about the dangerous anti-trans laws the GOP state legislatures are passing.

You can't get any deeper into identity politics than legislating how one identifies oneself.

A personality cult is identity politics. The cultists support Trump because they're like him.

He appeals to the working class. Well, not so much to the black or brown working class. And not so much to the female or gay working class. But nevertheless, its the "working class."

He appeals to the working class. Well, not so much to the black or brown working class. And not so much to the female or gay working class. But nevertheless, its the "working class."

Even the cult narrowed that bs to "white working class".

If they actually do it, then it's going to cost them business to their competitors. If my life is in someone's hands, I want the most qualified, not some newbie practicing. Especially when it comes to my pilot or surgeon.

Blacks and wimmenz can't fly!

OMG a pledge to diversity pilot staff.

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!

Only white men can be trusted, my dear lady. We wimmenz are supposed to be home wearing chiffon dresses and pearls making dinner for Father, and blacks? No way! Can't have a black person flying a plane. They need to pick cotton for the OP.

Everyone knows full well how the radical left judges EVERYTHING on the basis of identity politics. This has spilled into aviation. One of the major airlines say they will now hire according to race and gender. That means the person in the cockpit of the plane you may fly on will not be necessarily the best, the most experienced, and smartest pilot. What will happen to you when your political hired pilot runs out of altitude, airspeed, and ideas????

And in your other mind-****ingly stupid thread, you were just telling me that you weren't pissing your self in fear-rage over Biden having a diverse cabinet.

Why do women and brown people threaten you so?

They dont, it is the freaks he has put in his cabinet.

And here you are pissing yourself in fear-rage over non-white pilots existing.

Fess up. You saw other Trumpists saying a bunch of racist crap so that someone could call it/them racist and you watched as those Trumpists then started crying about how horribly victimized they were when a spade was called a spade....

...and unlike most other people, you thought they were being clever.

Here you are, running the stolen schtick. Melt-down over Biden's non-white cabinet. Melt-down over non-white pilots. You just want someone to use the r-word so you can make a big show of going "I'm being represssed! I'm being repressed!", and claim that that further display of idiocy proves the truth of the bullshit you were originally spouting.

Trust me, that's not clever. It's tiresome.

Back
Top Bottom