• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Idea while at convention

Stace said:
First rule of DP Fight Club: We do not talk about the DP Fight Club.
Oops, my bad!
Can we at least make soap and sell their aborted fetuses right back to them?

Jerry said:
Oops, my bad!
Can we at least make soap and sell their aborted fetuses right back to them?

Aw come on man. Don't bring that abortion crap outside of hell...I mean the abortion forum....

Let's play "Pick your partners vagina". We blindfold a guy, have his girlfriend and two other girls leave the room to put their scent on their fingers. Then they come back in, and one by one, wave it under his nose and he's got to sniff out his girlfriend.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Kelzie said:
Aw come on man. Don't bring that abortion crap outside of hell...I mean the abortion forum....
Just a Fight Club/D.P. combo-mix; dont wory.

Billo_Really said:
Let's play "Pick your partners vagina". We blindfold a guy, have his girlfriend and two other girls leave the room to put their scent on their fingers. Then they come back in, and one by one, wave it under his nose and he's got to sniff out his girlfriend.

Wouldn't that be fun?
Hmmm......let the guy....er....retrieve....the sent.......and he doesn't have to use his finger.....:cool:

Originally posted by Jerry
Hmmm......let the guy....er....retrieve....the sent.......and he doesn't have to use his finger.....
Get your mind out of the gutter. This is supposed to be an honest contest. A test of wills. I love the wrong picks.

Billo_Really said:

Wouldn't that be fun?

oh boy. :roll:

Umm yeah. Inappropriate to say the least. Take it to the basement Billo.

How about playing William Tell?

teacher picks two people, A shooter and an apple holder.
how about it?

It would be loads of fun.

Wow. The progression of this thread is really a model for the internet:

Lincoln Douglass Debate Proposition ----> Discussion of Different Debate Styles ----> Discussion of methods of videotaping convention ----> Random statement ----> Abortion tangent ----> Vag sniffing contest.

gotta love it.:lol:

RightatNYU said:
Wow. The progression of this thread is really a model for the internet:

Lincoln Douglass Debate Proposition ----> Discussion of Different Debate Styles ----> Discussion of methods of videotaping convention ----> Random statement ----> Abortion tangent ----> Vag sniffing contest.

gotta love it.:lol:
Yup, ya juss gota-lovit…….I suspect the convention will go much the same, seeing as how we would be dealing with all the same people and all.

Jerry said:
Yup, ya juss gota-lovit…….I suspect the convention will go much the same, seeing as how we would be dealing with all the same people and all.

In that case it is crucially important we save some video tape for the last day.

Debate Politics Gone Wild!

vauge, you lend the name, I'll market it.

cherokee said:

how about it?

B.ring Y.our O.wn F.irearm?

RightatNYU said:
In that case it is crucially important we save some video tape for the last day.

Debate Politics Gone Wild!

vauge, you lend the name, I'll market it.
:shock: *Gasp*:shock:
OMG....I hadn't thought of that!!!

mmmmmmm......Topless mods........

Be sure to secure the grounds from armature video, as this may bypass any copyrights that you may seek.

cherokee said:

how about it?

Apple holder: Billo.
Shooter: @....girl. (Ask GySgt.)

Thank for the feed line bro.

Vaudeville never had it so good.

Back
Top Bottom