• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idaho's Lt. Gov. shuts down interview when pressed about ties to White Nationalist ties...

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My neighbor to the east is getting redder by the week. THis woman has taken it upon herself at least twice when Gov. Little is out of town to play Governor, ( changing Little's standings on laws) and when pressed about her ties to white nationalists shuts down interviews.....telling!

I don't believe her:

Are you familiar with who puts this event on? Like Nick Fuentes?” Holmes asked, referring to the prominent white nationalist and antisemitic podcaster who organized the event she spoke at.

“I don’t, I don’t know who he is. I don’t. I’ve never met him. I don’t know who he is,” McGeachin replied.
“Did you not look into it before you decided to say OK? Like to find out? I mean, his name is on it,” Holmes pressed.
McGeachin insisted she didn’t know him. The back-and-forth continued for several minutes as Holmes pushed for a clear response while McGeachin danced around questions.

Probably a Qanon idiot:

When asked if she would have spoken at the event had she known who Fuentes was, McGeachin said: “Well, again, this movement is so much bigger than one individual. Who cares what Nick Fuentes has to say? Who cares? There’s thousands and thousands of young conservatives all across the country that are very concerned about what’s happening to our country.”
She announced “interview’s over” when the reporter noted that she had also been linked to to Vincent James Foxx, head of the white nationalist website Red Elephants, and that it was “not the first time” she’d been associated with this circle.
In her AFPAC address, McGeachin told attendees she would fight to “make Idaho great again” and said she needed “freedom fighters all over this country that are willing to stand up and fight,” even if it meant fighting among Republican ranks, because too many “don’t exhibit the courage today,” according to the Daily Beast.

She is running for Governor and if North Idaho is any indication as there was an Aryan Nation get together there last weekend, she has a good chance of winning.

further proof Idaho has gone completely off the rails:

Idaho's proposed abortion ban lets rapist's families profit off bounties:

Make Idaho great again? Who has been running Idaho all these decades? A bunch of libby libs?

"The Republican Party has held the governorship since 1995, both US Senate seats since 1981, and both US House seats since 2010.

As of 2017, Idaho has the second largest percentage of Republicans in a state legislature. Republicans control all constitutional offices in the state and maintain supermajorities in the House and Senate."

Make Idaho great again? Who has been running Idaho all these decades? A bunch of libby libs?

"The Republican Party has held the governorship since 1995, both US Senate seats since 1981, and both US House seats since 2010.

As of 2017, Idaho has the second largest percentage of Republicans in a state legislature. Republicans control all constitutional offices in the state and maintain supermajorities in the House and Senate."
and it shows!! The state ranks something like 49th in education spending. LOL!!!

My neighbor to the east is getting redder by the week. THis woman has taken it upon herself at least twice when Gov. Little is out of town to play Governor, ( changing Little's standings on laws) and when pressed about her ties to white nationalists shuts down interviews.....telling!

I don't believe her:

Are you familiar with who puts this event on? Like Nick Fuentes?” Holmes asked, referring to the prominent white nationalist and antisemitic podcaster who organized the event she spoke at.

“I don’t, I don’t know who he is. I don’t. I’ve never met him. I don’t know who he is,” McGeachin replied.
“Did you not look into it before you decided to say OK? Like to find out? I mean, his name is on it,” Holmes pressed.
McGeachin insisted she didn’t know him. The back-and-forth continued for several minutes as Holmes pushed for a clear response while McGeachin danced around questions.

Probably a Qanon idiot:

When asked if she would have spoken at the event had she known who Fuentes was, McGeachin said: “Well, again, this movement is so much bigger than one individual. Who cares what Nick Fuentes has to say? Who cares? There’s thousands and thousands of young conservatives all across the country that are very concerned about what’s happening to our country.”
She announced “interview’s over” when the reporter noted that she had also been linked to to Vincent James Foxx, head of the white nationalist website Red Elephants, and that it was “not the first time” she’d been associated with this circle.
In her AFPAC address, McGeachin told attendees she would fight to “make Idaho great again” and said she needed “freedom fighters all over this country that are willing to stand up and fight,” even if it meant fighting among Republican ranks, because too many “don’t exhibit the courage today,” according to the Daily Beast.

These conservatives, they have no problem consorting with white supremacists, but they sure do have problems about being asked about it.

These conservatives, they have no problem consorting with white supremacists, but they sure do have problems about being asked about it.
its called white nationalism: don't ask, don't tell. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom