• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idaho County GOP Tried to Infiltrate Dems, Steal Their Cash & Install ‘F-list Antisemitic Troll’ to Lead Them

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is something that I would expect from some of today's republicans.

It is so sad that some republicans tried to do this.

What is wrong with some republicans today?

Seriously here. Idaho is a solid republican controlled state. Why do they see the need to do this?

It just doesn't make sense to me. Why can't they be happy with what they have? Why do they have to try to destroy what other people have?

One of these is not like the others

lincoln-tiki.png

One of these is not like the others

View attachment 67380414

I'm not sure what you mean by that but it seems to me that some republicans just don't know how to be fair and follow normally accepted standards.

Why can't they be happy with what they have? Why do they feel they need to destroy what others have?

This is something that I would expect from some of today's republicans.

It is so sad that some republicans tried to do this.

What is wrong with some republicans today?

Seriously here. Idaho is a solid republican controlled state. Why do they see the need to do this?

It just doesn't make sense to me. Why can't they be happy with what they have? Why do they have to try to destroy what other people have?

Scumbags, every last one of them.

Back
Top Bottom