• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'd Love to Live in Liberal World

AmNat

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In Liberal World, Trump is a fascist dictator who's just about to disband Congress, cancel the election, throw journos in jail, and rule by decree for the rest of his life.

I'd love to live in this place. It sounds awesome.

In Liberal World, Trump is a fascist dictator who's just about to disband Congress, cancel the election, throw journos in jail, and rule by decree for the rest of his life.

On top of that, the same idiots want the general population disarmed and only Trump's fascist government to have guns.

On top of that, the same idiots want the general population disarmed and only Trump's fascist government to have guns.

While liberals are distrustful of the military and law enforcement, they know that those are far more likely to side with them, in the event of an actual armed conflict, than the general public. Gun control is a rational move for them.

Liberals dont support the repeal of the 2nd and we would have impeached and removed Trump, but don't let facts and reality ever get in your way.

BTW. Thank you for admitting that Donald Trump is a fascist, so when are the 2nd amendment patriots going to rise up and remove him?

I appreciate that you openly admit to being a fascist who ignores the US Constitution. Most of us understood what the code word of labeling yourself a nationalist meant.

Truthfully, a balance is necessary. Because we all prioritize differently and champion different causes and bring different strengths and weaknesses to the table.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All that it will cost you is your mind and your soul.

:skull:

Truthfully, a balance is necessary. Because we all prioritize differently and champion different causes and bring different strengths and weaknesses to the table.

Normally, I'd aree.

But at this point, liberals are burning the country to the ground.

Normally, I'd aree.

Is this about the governors telling people to stay home because they don't want exploding cv without testing capacity? It was the right call. This is a no win situation.

Or is it about congressional negotiations over relief? It's as much on mcconnel to win votes with agreeable terms as it is on the democrats to at some point be agreeable. You've heard of tyranny of the majority, I'm sure.

Is this about the governors telling people to stay home because they don't want exploding cv without testing capacity? It was the right call. This is a no win situation.

Or is it about congressional negotiations over relief? It's as much on mcconnel to win votes with agreeable terms as it is on the democrats to at some point be agreeable. You've heard of tyranny of the majority, I'm sure.

It's about we need to reopen, all go on the dole, or watch it all burn to the ground.

Pick yer poison.

:thumbs:

While liberals are distrustful of the military and law enforcement, they know that those are far more likely to side with them, in the event of an actual armed conflict, than the general public. Gun control is a rational move for them.

Wait what? I thought the military rank-and-file was mostly conservative?

Well, you're doing your best to make it happen.

~ Not me ! Living in reality is hard enough. Today's "Liberal World" is a scary lonely place ...

~ Oh yes - balance would be nice . 😘💕

Liberals dont support the repeal of the 2nd and we would have impeached and removed Trump, but don't let facts and reality ever get in your way.

BTW. Thank you for admitting that Donald Trump is a fascist, so when are the 2nd amendment patriots going to rise up and remove him?
nahh liberals dont want to repeal the 2nd they just want it modified so you cant have guns. Please don't argue that liberals dont want to repeal the 2nd. It makes you look ridiculous.
Beto*O'Rourke: "Hell*Yes, We Are Going To Take Your AR-15"*

I think that world exist in the local mental health institution where they treat Trump Derangement Syndrome patients.

:popcorn2:

Normally, I'd aree.

No, this is what's "burning" our country to the ground

Ignorance

It's about we need to reopen, all go on the dole, or watch it all burn to the ground.

Pick yer poison.

:thumbs:
Uhmm. Whiskey.

No I mostly agree. It's already been 2-3 months since the preparedness plans should have been ramped up and the lines of communication opened between states, cities, and their regional economic stakeholders, labor and small business reps. They should know what's up by now. Multiple more months of this would be unacceptable and failed leadership.

I think testing is still the critical path for a lot of the plans to return to normal. These plans to contain and re-open, they would be really helpful to show people what the steps are and where we are at, and even open debate for constructive criticism for those affected but not represented in their design.

not as awesome as this...

"RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): But I’m telling you, folks, I have — there’s so many red flags about things happening out there. This coronavirus, they’re just — all of this panic is just not warranted. This, I’m telling you, when I tell you — when I’ve told you that this virus is the common cold. When I said that, it was based on the number of cases. It’s also based on the kind of virus this is. Why do you think this is “COVID-19”? This is the 19th coronavirus. They’re not uncommon. Coronaviruses are respiratory cold and flu viruses. There is nothing about this, except where it came from, and the itinerant media panic that — you can’t blame people reacting the way they’re reacting, if they pay any, even scant attention to the media."

So you think that liberals exist only in the federal political arena?

Latest news from Conservative Land....

Trump, since being declared emperor, has begun the building of reeducation camps to help make America white again

Next week work on the death star begins

Liberal-Gun-Club-logo.png

Back
Top Bottom