• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'd court Hispanics more if I were dems/CRT

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Here's a story about Blacks in Alabama being denied the vote. A supporting demographic cites that the white population decreased, while Black and Hispanic population increased.

Whites down 1%
Blacks up 3.5%
Hispanics up 42%

The article is all about Blacks and only mentions Hispanics in passing. Shouldn't the dems be talking more about how whites treat Hispanics badly? There was that thing with the wall and Trump killing Mexicans, but nothing much since then. Surely there a stories about white on Hispanic racism? Granted they only vote 70% dem but Hispanics vastly outnumber Blacks.

Here's a story about Blacks in Alabama being denied the vote. A supporting demographic cites that the white population decreased, while Black and Hispanic population increased.

Whites down 1%
Blacks up 3.5%
Hispanics up 42%

The article is all about Blacks and only mentions Hispanics in passing. Shouldn't the dems be talking more about how whites treat Hispanics badly? There was that thing with the wall and Trump killing Mexicans, but nothing much since then. Surely there a stories about white on Hispanic racism? Granted they only vote 70% dem but Hispanics vastly outnumber Blacks.
You are really funny. Do you snore "CRT, CRT, CRT"?

Do you wake up with that mantra spewing out of your mouth, "CRT, CRT, CRT"?

Do you expect us to take you seriously? I doubt your expectations will be met by many. You blew that about a zillion keystrokes ago.

damn. another race thread by the OP.

didn't see that coming.

Well think about it. Blacks already vote dem at 90%, so it's pretty much saturated there. It's not like another "cop shoots Black'" story will affect the Black vote much. I'll concede though that stories like that may indirectly effect the Hispanic and white votes, as they look at conservatives as "mean" and wanting to shoot Blacks.

Hispanics are an untapped market for dems.

You're a republican now and neither you nor any of the other republicans court any minorities of any kind, so I don't find it believable you'd do it if you were a democrat.

It's always interesting to ask a republican why they think minorities find the republican party so unappealing. Instead of introspection, one usually gets some form of racist trope implying they're too stupid to vote for their best interest, like "because they're slaves on the democratic plantation.". Ironically, that kind of language is also one of the reasons they find you guys so deplorable.

Yes, the future of the United States of America is in the hands of the Hispanic population.

I believe that the word "reconquista" means the reconquest of the Southwest by legal and undocumented immigration.

Los Angeles is now a Hispanic city. (Law enforcement agencies here are now predominately Hispanic, for example.)

Hopefully, both the Democrats and Republicans will consider Hispanic Presidential candidates for 2024.

Yes, the future of the United States of America is in the hands of the Hispanic population.

I believe that the word "reconquista" means the reconquest of the Southwest by legal and undocumented immigration.

Los Angeles is now a Hispanic city. (Law enforcement agencies here are now predominately Hispanic, for example).

Hopefully, both the Democrats and Republicans will consider Hispanic Presidential candidates for 2024.

Now? Dude, Los Angeles is literally a Spanish word. Spanish as in Hispanic. It was always a Hispanic city.

Whites down 1%
Blacks up 3.5%
Hispanics up 42%

The Dems ARE courting Hispanics. Their problem is the ones who are in this country legally aren't buying their bullshit. So, they've been importing almost two million in just the last year and spreading them out to targeted areas of the country.

All the Dems need to do now is pass some kind of "pathway to citizenship" and they'll be sitting pretty.

Well think about it. Blacks already vote dem at 90%, so it's pretty much saturated there. It's not like another "cop shoots Black'" story will affect the Black vote much. I'll concede though that stories like that may indirectly effect the Hispanic and white votes, as they look at conservatives as "mean" and wanting to shoot Blacks.

Hispanics are an untapped market for dems.
Damn, another race post by the OP.

Didn't see that coming.

The OP is claiming to have never heard about racism against Hispanic people? I've seen arguments from ignorance but God damn. Who could be that bigoted and ignorant? That doesn't seem possible.

The bigotry and ignorance in the OP is clean off the charts. And the argument is based on personal ignorance. Wtf. That's not debate. That's ignorant bigoted bs. That's racist crap being spewed anonymously and nothing more.

Someone cannot spew such racist and idiotic crap in public. That's why they come here. To do it behind a screen name.

The Dems ARE courting Hispanics. Their problem is the ones who are in this country legally aren't buying their bullshit. So, they've been importing almost two million in just the last year and spreading them out to targeted areas of the country.

All the Dems need to do now is pass some kind of "pathway to citizenship" and they'll be sitting pretty.

Weird, Reagan tried that strategy in the 80's with his amnesty, much more 'open border' rhetoric, and Republicans haven't been sitting pretty. Maybe it's more than just imported votes.

The OP probably spends a lot of time wondering why Non-whites won’t vote Republican.

So the ones here legally don't vote Democrat so democrats import illegals that can't vote in federal elections?

That makes pretty much no sense.

I would love to hear your explanation for why Republicans import them.

Whites down 1%
Blacks up 3.5%
Hispanics up 42%

The Hispanic vote is much more diverse than the black vote. Presidential wise, Romney received 27% in 2012, Trump 28% in 2016 and 32% of the Hispanic vote in 2020. Now that 32% nationally. In Texas Trump received 41%, Florida 46%, New Mexico 37% and Arizona 38%. Compared to receiving just 22% in New York. You have a huge difference state by state and region by region of Hispanic voting patterns. There has been a slow trend of Hispanics moving toward the Republican Party especially in the south and the southwest, not so in other regions of the country.

Neither party can with any effect try to influence or attract the Hispanic vote as a monolithic voting bloc. This needs to recognized.

Dims probably consider hispanics white-adjacent

So the ones here legally don't vote Democrat so democrats import illegals that can't vote in federal elections?

That makes pretty much no sense.
I guess you didn't read this sentence.

All the Dems need to do now is pass some kind of "pathway to citizenship" and they'll be sitting pretty.​

I would love to hear your explanation for why Republicans import them.
They do it to get what they want from the Democrats.

They (Reps and Dems) are working for the same paymasters.

The Hispanic vote is much more diverse than the black vote.

True, but Hispanics are a lock for the dems, all things equal. Hispanics have been making less money than Blacks since the 80's:

12.JPG

Hispanic dem vote is 68% - imagine that going to 80% and what that would do to republicans. Blacks make more than Hispanics, meanwhile all Hispanics hear is "Blacks were slaves" and "Blacks had to suffer through Jim Crow".

It's like all this effort is being made to get the Black vote from 90% to 90.2%, and they have to neglect whites and Hispanics to get there.

In looking more closely, here are the population breakdowns:

White 57.8%, 43% of which went Biden
Black 12.1%, 92% of which went Biden
Hispanic 18.7%, 59% of which went Biden
Asian 5.9%, 72% of which went Biden

Race percent totals 94.5%, and 51.27% of that went to Biden. A few options for Dems:

If they can raise the Hispanic vote to Asian levels, dem vote increases from 51.27% to 53.7%.

If they can get 100% of the Black vote, dem vote increases from 51.27% to 52.24%.

If they can get 100% of the Asian vote, dem vote increases from 51.27% to 52.92%.

If they can raise the Hispanic vote to 90%, dem vote increases from 51.27% to 57.06%

If they can raise the white vote to just 60%, dem vote increases from 51.27% to 61.09%.

Clearly, courting whites and Hispanics matters the most in elections, and certainly Hispanics will become more important down the road.

Concern trolling is still trolling, OP

I guess you didn't read this sentence.

All the Dems need to do now is pass some kind of "pathway to citizenship" and they'll be sitting pretty.​

You said legal immigrants (in this context I mean Hispanics who have gotten their citizenship) don't vote dems because they see through the BS. If democrats provide a path to citizenship then would those legal citiezens not then vote repub? How does that help dems at the polls?

They do it to get what they want from the Democrats.

They (Reps and Dems) are working for the same paymasters.
That we can agree on. So why the focus on democrats? Perhaps you should also denounce the Republican party for illegals as well. It is a bi-partison issue.

You said legal immigrants (in this context I mean Hispanics who have gotten their citizenship) don't vote dems because they see through the BS. If democrats provide a path to citizenship then would those legal citiezens not then vote repub? How does that help dems at the polls?
I didn't say a word about "legal immigrants". There are a lot of Hispanics in the US who are not immigrants at all.

My comment about "path to citizenship" referred only to those illegal immigrants that the Biden pukes have been bringing into the country and sending to selected areas of the country.

That we can agree on. So why the focus on democrats? Perhaps you should also denounce the Republican party for illegals as well. It is a bi-partison issue.
I have always denounced the GOP Elites in Congress who aid and abet the Democrats.

As I keep saying...they serve the same paymasters.

I didn't say a word about "legal immigrants". There are a lot of Hispanics in the US who are not immigrants at all.

My comment about "path to citizenship" referred only to those illegal immigrants that the Biden pukes have been bringing into the country and sending to selected areas of the country.

Ok. So we have come full circle. A path to citizenship would make the illegals legal. At that point, according to you, they would see through the dem bs and vote repub. Right?

So how does this help dems?

I have always denounced the GOP Elites in Congress who aid and abet the Democrats.

As I keep saying...they serve the same paymasters.
My bad. I have never seen you openly admonish the Trump administration for importing these illegals. I must have missed it.

Ok. So we have come full circle. A path to citizenship would make the illegals legal. At that point, according to you, they would see through the dem bs and vote repub. Right?

So how does this help dems?
When did I say those Dem-imported illegal aliens who get citizenship will vote Republican?

My bad. I have never seen you openly admonish the Trump administration for importing these illegals. I must have missed it.
I haven't said anything about the Trump administration.

I have to wonder...are you reading what I'm saying? Or do you just see what you want to see?

In any case, talking to you is unproductive.

You are dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom