• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ichulim!

Shayah

יותר מקו
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Hello to everyone. My name is Shayah and I am Tashah's sister. I am interested in politics more recently and I hope to post here a little bit.

Rav Todot,
Shayah

Shayah said:
Hello to everyone. My name is Shayah and I am Tashah's sister. I am interested in politics more recently and I hope to post here a little bit.

Rav Todot,
Shayah

Wow! Cool! Welcome Shayah. So if you two got into a fight, who would win? ;)

Welcome Aboard! I wish I was "full metal jacket" next to your sister right now with about 2000 of my brothers behind me.

chalkboard.gif

Last edited:
Tashah has a sister?! :shock:

Tashah has...an.....equally hot....sister?.....:smile:

Hi Shayah, you're more than welcome at DebatePolitics.

GySgt said:
I wish I was "full metal jacket" next to your sister right now
Has Tashah been called up? :( I share the sentiment Gunny, hope she stays safe.

Shayah said:

Rav Todot,
Shayah

Welcome aboard Shayah, I look forward to seeing you debate circles around most of us just like your sister.:lol: :2wave:

Shayah, welcome to DP. I hope you and your family STAY safe.

GySgt
Welcome Aboard! I wish I was "full metal jacket" next to your sister right now with about 2000 of my brothers behind me.

Now thats what I'm talking about...

I call Point!...:crazy3:

Thank you one and all for the nice welcome and the kind words! I am still a learner at this and also hope to understand English better. I will be a very very happy learner if you can understand my thoughts by reading my words.

Shayah said:
Thank you one and all for the nice welcome and the kind words! I am still a learner at this and also hope to understand English better. I will be a very very happy learner if you can understand my thoughts by reading my words.

no problem...You type English far better then I can type in Hebrew..:lol:
Your English is fine.
As a matter of fact its better then some English speaking Americans here..:mrgreen:

Shayah said:

You're welcome. How fortunate for you to join this site, as I am a member. As my name denotes, I impart knowledge. I'm more than happy to help you with English. Let's go over some definitions that will help you specifically on this site.

Warden: Me.
Used in a sentence..."I am The Warden".

Smack: Witty, truthful, fact based, insulting humor used to prove my point while humiliating my opponent to the glee of some onlookers, the annoyance of others, and the great amusement of myself.
Used in a sentence..."The Warden is the only person ever capable of bringing smack at will".

Billo. He who you will come to be thankful you are not.
Used in a sentence..."Aside from causing localized itching and swelling a untreated Billo can lower local property values, cause birth defects in rodents and has been known to promote hand wringing, gnashing of teeth and clergy to forsake their vows, screaming 'there is no God' ".

You may enjoy the just hinted at and soon approaching feature "anti-semite in a box".

Do you live in Israel?

teacher said:
Do you live in Israel?
Hello teacher.
I live with my sister in both Israel and the United States. In Israel we live in the Ramat Aviv section of Tel Aviv. It is a beautiful area of the city. In the United States we live in Naperville, Illinois. Yesterday CNNMoney.com said Naperville is the second best place to live in the United States. A friend sent me this link to see

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/top100/bigcities.html

Where do you live teacher?

Shayah said:
Hello teacher.
I live with my sister in both Israel and the United States. In Israel we live in the Ramat Aviv section of Tel Aviv. It is a beautiful area of the city. In the United States we live in Naperville, Illinois. Yesterday CNNMoney.com said Naperville is the second best place to live in the United States. A friend sent me this link to see

In denial. He strives to approach my greatness one day.:cool:

Shayah said:
Hello teacher.

Tampa.

GySgt said:
In denial. He strives to approach my greatness one day.:cool:

(In the voice of Marv Albert).

He shoots, he scores.

Anyone hear anything from them?
Hope both of them are safe...

Very warm welcome! Your sister is a very special young woman, please keep us updated on her mission, best wishes.

Almost Forgot! :3oops:

Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2wave:

I Love You!!!!! :kissy:

Shayah said:

Rav Todot,
Shayah

Shalom Shayah

welcome to Debate Politics. :2party:

Back
Top Bottom