• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ICE whistleblower: Nurse alleges 'hysterectomies on immigrant women in US'

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
ICE whistleblower: Nurse alleges 'hysterectomies on immigrant women in US' - BBC News

As part of her complaint,*filed on Monday*, Ms Wooten concerns about the high number of hysterectomies performed on Spanish-speaking women at the centre.

The nurse said detained women told her they did not fully understand why they had to get a hysterectomy - an operation involving the removal of all or part of the uterus.

So we're at the point where we forcibly sterilize the undesirable people. Just so we're clear.

ICE whistleblower: Nurse alleges 'hysterectomies on immigrant women in US' - BBC News

So we're at the point where we forcibly sterilize the undesirable people. Just so we're clear.

You're a day late, people are already cheering this on here. :lol:

Nevermind it's at a private detention center that takes tax payers money and is known to have complaints about abuse and conditions. It must be a conspiracy. :roll: Now I am not saying this happened as a fact but based on looking up that facility, it appears to be worth investigating.

Yeah this thread has been done a bunch. Merger time?

Can we finally abolish ICE now?

This has gained too much traction too fast to be a "nothingburger". That said, there have been many a "evil doctor or nurse" we've all heard of cases. I think it's important not to read a conspiracy from higher up without more evidence.

Could be just as likely he's one individual sickoe, more likely than a conspiracy in this case I think.

Given the moves of this regime though, there is a MUCH higher than average chance it is deeper than Dr. "Idi the uterus collector" Amin. Only investigation and time can answer that.

This has gained too much traction too fast to be a "nothingburger". That said, there have been many a "evil doctor or nurse" we've all heard of cases. I think it's important not to read a conspiracy from higher up without more evidence.

Could be just as likely he's one individual sickoe, more likely than a conspiracy in this case I think.

Given the moves of this regime though, there is a MUCH higher than average chance it is deeper than Dr. "Idi the uterus collector" Amin. Only investigation and time can answer that.

Every anti Trump allegation gains traction immediately, regardless of proof, lack of proof or even proof to the contrary. It’s almost like people want to believe this ****.

Every anti Trump allegation gains traction immediately, regardless of proof, lack of proof or even proof to the contrary. It’s almost like people want to believe this ****.

You're the one bringing him up. I do think those responsible should be held accountable, don't you?

#DefundTheDoctors

Back
Top Bottom