• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ian devastation! DJT where are you?

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

New probe confirms Trump officials blocked Puerto Rico from receiving hurricane aid​

The Trump administration also obstructed an investigation looking into why it was depriving the U.S. territory of congressionally approved funds, the report foun

The administration of former President Donald Trump obstructed an investigation looking into why officials withheld about $20 billion in hurricane relief for Puerto Rico following the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Maria in 2017, one of the deadliest U.S. natural disasters in over 100 years, a new report says

Trump Administration Refuses To Give California Federal Aid For Wildfires​

https://policies.google.com/privacy
Trump administration has rejected the California government’s request for federal disaster relief funds to help the state recover from its devastating wildfires this year, state officials said late Thursday, after President Donald Trump has repeatedly criticized the Democratic-led state for its handling of the fires.

Following his heartless attitude to the above disasters, donald trump a Florida resident has an opportunity to redeem himself in his state.

A devastating hurricaine just hit his home state, where is he? Trump publicaly yaps and bitches habitually, yet nothing following Ian.

Where is the guy who claimed:

“I have total net worth of $8.73bn,” he said. “I’m not doing that to brag. I’m doing that to show that’s the kind of thinking our country needs.”

“I love America—and want to give back—so we can MAKE AMERICA SAFE & GREAT AGAIN"

“I think I am a great moral leader and I love our country,” Trump said Wednesday at a White House news conference.

Haven't heard a word from donald concerning Ian, wouldn't you think all that he claims he would come forward. Or is he just completely full of shit!

New probe confirms Trump officials blocked Puerto Rico from receiving hurricane aid​

The Trump administration also obstructed an investigation looking into why it was depriving the U.S. territory of congressionally approved funds, the report foun

The administration of former President Donald Trump obstructed an investigation looking into why officials withheld about $20 billion in hurricane relief for Puerto Rico following the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Maria in 2017, one of the deadliest U.S. natural disasters in over 100 years, a new report says

Trump administration has rejected the California government’s request for federal disaster relief funds to help the state recover from its devastating wildfires this year, state officials said late Thursday, after President Donald Trump has repeatedly criticized the Democratic-led state for its handling of the fires.

Following his heartless attitude to the above disasters, donald trump a Florida resident has an opportunity to redeem himself in his state.

A devastating hurricaine just hit his home state, where is he? Trump publicaly yaps and bitches habitually, yet nothing following Ian.

“I have total net worth of $8.73bn,” he said. “I’m not doing that to brag. I’m doing that to show that’s the kind of thinking our country needs.”

“I love America—and want to give back—so we can MAKE AMERICA SAFE & GREAT AGAIN"

“I think I am a great moral leader and I love our country,” Trump said Wednesday at a White House news conference.

Haven't heard a word from donald concerning Ian, wouldn't you think all that he claims he would come forward. Or is he just completely full of shit!
He was too busy yesterday insulting McConnell and stoking the minion's hate.

Ian devastation! DJT where are you?​

What do you want him to do? And, do you want all the other Florida millionaires and billionaires to do the same?

Seems to me EVERYONE in Florida is counting on the American taxpayers. Is that how it SHOULD be?

What do you want him to do? And, do you want all the other Florida millionaires and billionaires to do the same?

Seems to me EVERYONE in Florida is counting on the American taxpayers. Is that how it SHOULD be?
LOL, isn't TFG the "leader" of the Republican party? At the very least he could have made a statement of sympathy and support via truthy social. It would have taken about 20 seconds.

This series of events remind me of the trump administration selectively sending aid during covid. He plays politics with everything.

LOL, isn't TFG the "leader" of the Republican party? At the very least he could have made a statement of sympathy and support via truthy social. It would have taken about 20 seconds.
This disaster is just more proof it's all about Donald and he is full of b.s.

Hey why doesn't the rich Donald Trump house the Hurricane rufugees?

You know like the Right wanted Martha's Vineyard to do

I agree, Trump can be no help, he's obviously extremely desperate for money himself.

He did recently release a statement.. Not about the hurricane, just his usual political BS... And then at the end of the statement asking for a $25 donation to, of course, him..

To hell with the people of Florida.. Donate to him... Lol...

Curious, what was your stance when the GOP tried to stop the people of NYC from counting on the American taxpayers?

He was too busy yesterday insulting McConnell and stoking the minion's hate.

Trump has displayed no genuine empathy for human beings. Although, he will do his art of the deal with average Americans; I'll b.s. you, tell you what you want to hear and for that I expect your vote.

Hey...don't hold back. Impart your "knowledge".
I'm at a blues festival. Told you yesterday. There's a thread of mine, Any Serious Blues Fans Out There. Talk to me there.

Here. Throw an axe.

IMG_20221001_122118433.jpg

All politicians ask for money...even when they already have a lot.
I didn't think Trump needed to do that. He didn't even need the salary for president. Isn't he a multi-billionaire? Many of his supporters are in the poorest states.
They keep giving though, despite his fraudulent claims, though not near as much lately, that is very telling. What will they be willing to overlook or cheer on if he gets back into power? The mind boggles.

Back
Top Bottom