• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I wrote Obama's acceptance speach for the Nobel Peace Prize

orangelobster

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obama should say this, "I just want to say that I deserve this award about as much as I deserve the Hiesmann Trophy but thanks anyway. I also want to acknowledge that my presidency has been a complete waste as I have accomplished nothing but let's remember that I am young, good looking and alot of people think I'm cool and that's way more important than being smart or having good ideas. Besides, we all know I got the job based on those 3 things anyway. Who really knew that I'm an in the closet communist even though its obvious even to the most brain dead individuals".

What ya think?

You got to bear with him for the next 3 years at least if not 7 years.

What content? It was nothing but hyper-partisan garbage.

Ok, apparently your very limited on processing information if its not delievered in some kind of "proper" format so I'll just ask some questions. Let me know if this isn't good enough for you and I'll try another way.

1. What has Obama done to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?
2. What has he accomplished anyway since being in office?
3. By the way, why was Sarah Palin critisized for not having experience enough to be VP when she has more experience and (more importantly) more accomplishments than the other guy that was running, not for VP, but for the presidency? I know I'll never get an answer to that one.

Last edited:
Well, I won't argue that but do you have any arguments for the content of the speach?
Seeing that it was your first post here it tells me more about you than any point you are trying to make about Obama.

Seeing that it was your first post here it tells me more about you than any point you are trying to make about Obama.

Which is????

Basically you know about as much about me as most folks knew about Obama when they voted for him.

You got to bear with him for the next 3 years at least if not 7 years.

Man, I sure hope it just last for 3 years. It's kind of embarrasing seeing someone do more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom