• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I would like to say thank you....

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
... to the people who followed this trial here with me and made this whole thing a worth it... Also for helping me to keep the daily testimony threads on-topic and in order, for updating me when I couldn't be here, for the insightful commentary you all wrote and the outstanding information on the case you all provided whenever it was needed...

Special thanks to the ones who were here every day and really made things pleasant as well as interesting:

Josie
Buck
Maggie
Excon
oceandan

If I forgot anyone, I apologize... Take care all :)

Grim17

... to the people who followed this trial here with me and made this whole thing a worth it... Also for helping me to keep the daily testimony threads on-topic and in order, for updating me when I couldn't be here, for the insightful commentary you all wrote and the outstanding information on the case you all provided whenever it was needed...

Special thanks to the ones who were here every day and really made things pleasant as well as interesting:

Josie
Buck
Maggie
Excon
oceandan

Grim17

I would be remiss if I didn't say THANK YOU!! First to you Grim!! Thanks for giving us a place to have a viable conversation, that by limiting the discussion to trial testimony, kept out all the peripheral refuse.

I'd also echo the THANK YOU, to those you specifically mentioned.

I'd be happy to have any of you as "neighbors". I'd like to think, we are already neighbors, albeit separated by a few (or many) miles.

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

That is a racist statement.

Josie
Buck
Maggie
Excon
oceandan

Grim17

Grim, thank you for giving all of us an opportunity for an organized discourse on the trial events. I feel like I watched history unfold . . . thanks to you loosely monitoring our posts and always reminding us to stay on point. I've never watched an entire trial before. This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Thanks for your part in making that happen.

Job very well done!!!!!

Thank God that I am not on that list.

HoongLoong

Stop posting the same unrelated post in every thread. Massive thread derail.

You were there SMTA you just arrived late. I could also name a number of others, the only reason I hesitate is because I KNOW I'd forget some. Grim had the "core" group. I believe he did an awesome job remembering those.

As I've said in other threads, I enjoy the discussion. I even enjoy the ones who passionately disagree. In a trial like this it really was a great idea to have a thread. solely based on the testimony. Sure we drifted at times, Grim and the mods a couple of times had to steer us back, but it was a very rewarding experience.

Oscar63 too!

tiphat.jpg

Or if you prefer ...

Monkees.gif

I followed the trial, but refused to speculate beforehand. It wasn't until it was all over that I opined.

It is what I thought it would be....made into something it's not.

Pardon the double entendre but premature speculation is never good! <ducking>

:rofl Punishment accepted.

Josie
Buck
Maggie
Excon
oceandan

Grim17

View attachment 67150350 <------ Chopped liver. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. <sigh> :(

You were there SMTA you just arrived late. I could also name a number of others, the only reason I hesitate is because I KNOW I'd forget some. Grim had the "core" group. I believe he did an awesome job remembering those.

As I've said in other threads, I enjoy the discussion. I even enjoy the ones who passionately disagree. In a trial like this it really was a great idea to have a thread. solely based on the testimony. Sure we drifted at times, Grim and the mods a couple of times had to steer us back, but it was a very rewarding experience.

I was wondering if I would get busted for arriving late at the party!

I figured all along that GZ was not guilty, but did not have my soul dedicated to the issue like some others.

Since I carry concealed daily, I did have an interest in the case, albeit more removed.

Seriously? Is this Grim's Bicket List because if it is you're missing a few names.

Speaking for myself (this is not official in any way) I would like to thank Grim for doing a good job with attempting to keep the discussions in his threads intelligent and informative.

Grim, maybe you should send all on your Bicket List a link to your favorite real video...

Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict – ON TAPE // Mr. Conservative

Here's the thread where you got spanked from one side of the forum to the other...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/zimmerman-martin-case/166490-kind-behavior-so-dissapointing.html

...even from a few on your Bicket List.

Moderator's Warning:
If I were you, I wouldn't even come CLOSE to the line... which is exactly what you are doing here. Stop. Or bad things will happen.

I apologize, I meant Bucket List. The "U" and "I" are so close together on the keyboard.

I will withdraw from the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom