• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I wore a Chick-fil-A hat someone threw a cup of coffee at me.

I wore a Chick-fil-A hat today. It was raining heavily and I didn't want to carry an umbrella. I entered a coffee shop and some rabid lunatic decided it would have been a good idea to throw a cup of coffee at me.

Ironically, he shouted that I am "intolerant" and ran off before the cops could arrive.

We live a very tribal society where the hat you wear can dictate if you are going to be assaulted or not.

That’s nothing. When arriving at the office yesterday, it was pointed out that one of the mandatory crayons was slipping out of my nose. Why do those people feel the need to be so mean spirited?

Hanging out in a coffee shop bathroom with a Chick-fil-A hat on is a good way to find something other than coffee in your face. You knew that, kinkster.

il_340x270.614836829_icvf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom