• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I wonder How Many Votes the DNC will "FIND", for a Week , After Losing Mississippi Run-off Election

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I wonder How Many Votes the DNC will "FIND", for a Week , After Losing Mississippi Run-off Election

Will they continue miraculously "finding" votes for a matter of days..weeks...how ever long it takes to "win" , regardless of the election laws...which Fraudocrats just view as "suggestions", anyway?

Your thoughts?

Re: I wonder How Many Votes the DNC will "FIND", for a Week , After Losing Mississippi Run-off Elect

Trite cheerleading.

Re: I wonder How Many Votes the DNC will "FIND", for a Week , After Losing Mississippi Run-off Elect

Will they continue miraculously "finding" votes for a matter of days..weeks...how ever long it takes to "win" , regardless of the election laws...which Fraudocrats just view as "suggestions", anyway?

Your thoughts?

My thoughts? I think all you anti-American agitaters ought to sit down and stop with the sabotage of American society. The USA is NOT a crooked, corrupt ****hole country, no matter how loudly you say it is.

Your thoughts?

Lol. Blue wave. The GOP lost bigly in California. They'll probably salvage Mississippi via the good-old-boy noose message.....

7 nooses found by Mississippi Capitol before Senate runoff

How many are found depends on how well they were hidden.

Your thoughts?

How many are found depends only on how many are needed to steal the election. The various races in FL prove this.

How many are found depends only on how many are needed to steal the election. The various races in FL prove this.

:lamo

Oh please, let's see your "proof".

:lamo

Oh please, let's see your "proof".

Oh...sure...

We have a case in CA right now where the incumbent Republican...on election night...was ahead over 6%. Now...almost a month later...votes are STILL being counted and he is losing his lead. By 436 votes, so far.

A Democrat is on the verge of taking another Republican seat in California’s 21st Congressional district three weeks after the election.

Nearly three weeks after the midterm election, Democrat T.J. Cox overtook Republican incumbent Congressman David Valadao, who was up by a whopping 6.4% on election night.
Curiously, Valadao crushed T.J. Cox, a Democrat whose primary address is in Bethesda, Maryland during the primaries 2 to 1, but a late ballot count Monday put Cox ahead by 436 votes out of approximately 111,000 counted.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lican-congressman-three-weeks-after-election/

( and if you don't like GWP for some stupid reason, here's another story from the LA Times: https://www.latimes.com/politics/la...dao-s-lead-slips-to-1542845135-htmlstory.html )

This exact trend of Democrats overtaking Republicans days and even weeks after election day played out in several districts across California.

My thoughts? I think all you anti-American agitaters ought to sit down and stop with the sabotage of American society. The USA is NOT a crooked, corrupt ****hole country, no matter how loudly you say it is.

No...just the DNC is. Agreed.

Your thoughts?

Where is Trump’s election fraud panel when we need it? Oh. It disbanded. Found nothing.

Back
Top Bottom