• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I wonder how long I'll last this time?

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Names Tommy, I came here after several tosses on American Online for saying that Karl Rove should be strapped to a chair with eyes forced open in a clock work orange fashion with electrodes attached to his genitals that systematically send a high voltage shock everytime that a CIA agents face with their names under it appears in the large viewing screen in front of him after that I was kicked out of the Democratic Underground on the first day by those fascist thought police f**k's for having the sheer audacity to preach a unified moderate stance, oh, and I think I might have said something along the lines of: Richard Durbin should be stripped down and forced to swim naked through the reflecting pool filled with large piranha with a considerable lust for human flesh, and if then the bastard still refuses to salute the flag castrate the f**k. But hay what are you gonna do, there's just no reasoning with some people, am I right?

Last edited:
So let me guess...

You work as a spokesman for Hallmark?

Welcome to Debate Politics, Traj!:2wave:

I think....taking a step back.....

cnredd said:
So let me guess...

You work as a spokesman for Hallmark?
Welcome to Debate Politics, Traj!:2wave:

I think....taking a step back.....

LOL!!!!!

:lol:

You sound like such a gentleman.

Arousing...

good, homosexual jokes.. this will win your points in CNREDD's colum. But do try to be more humorous when you mention homosexuals, it's always better to get a good laugh instead of smacking myself in the face for such a dumb comment.

Arch Enemy said:
good, homosexual jokes.. this will win your points in CNREDD's colum. But do try to be more humorous when you mention homosexuals, it's always better to get a good laugh instead of smacking myself in the face for such a dumb comment.

Lost me...:confused:

cnredd said:

Me too.

I do understand how somebody can get on the bad side of everybody though. As a young wannabe reporter trying to network, I once joined the equivalent of the John Birch Society and also the Young Communists of America at the same time. Imagine how that would look on my resume if I ever ran for president. :smile:

cnredd said:

Talks about you and your jokes with Naughty Nurse, how they're actually funny.. yet this cat's jokes are pretty stupid.

What do you mean by "This Time"... what happened the time before this one?

Arch Enemy said:
Talks about you and your jokes with Naughty Nurse, how they're actually funny.. yet this cat's jokes are pretty stupid.

Well, in that case....

That's right! Yeah!....What he said!!!:2razz:

Thanks!...I try....:2wave:

Arch Enemy said:

What do you mean by "This Time"... what happened the time before this one?

Hi perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, my name's Tommy, I burn bridges.

Hmmm

How do you burn them?

Me, I do what the owl tells me to do.

I burn things too!

Sometimes, things like people...

What owl would that be? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom