• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I wish to apologize.... But still, not that much

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
This forum can be a lot of fun. This election isn't though. I disagree, vehemently with a lot of what I read and hear here, but in 99% of all cases, I've found the interacrtion to be enjoyable and a great way to waste away long boring quarantine hours.

If I ever REALLY offend or hurt anyone's feelings with my snark and sarcasm, it was honestly never really my intention. I realize sometimes that can happen. My sarcastic or snyde remark isn't the cause, but life, circumstance, a plethora of reasons, sometime even the best, most easygoing among us can take something personally, whether or not it was intended to be personal or not. No one is perfect of course.

Obviously I HATE the Trump® presidency, but IDC about Trump® himself much. I certinly have no actual personal animosity, other than his role as POTUS, and yes, if he is the fake rich playboy commiting crimes, like it appears to many of us, yeah I'd love to see him finally face conseuences. As a person, TBH I feel pity....

I think any president, can't POSSIBLY know, or be ready for the kind of backlash of the job, and then forever, being an former pres...

It's sad for his family too, the whole presidency IMO was a mistake...

Anyway I'm getting off my point....

I hope everyone, even the posters whose posts, I hates the most, have fun at DP and wish you well in life. It can get heated, but if it ever feels personal, really I try to mean it all in fun. I hope you all do to...

Elections, damn I can't wait till it's all behind us more than anything.....[/serious]

Trump® will steal your MASK if elected, JUST when you HAVE to get in Costco and they've.....

RUN OUT OF PAPER ONES!!!!:shock:

Back
Top Bottom